Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 4:44 PM Post #31
(Yup xD)

When she did wake, she woke up slowly and rubbed the unconsciousness from her eyes. Yvonne noticed the guy sitting across from her and then realized they were in an alley, unsure what exactly had gone down. She tried to remember, but...she couldn't. Her eyebrows pulled together, and wrinkles appeared on the skin between her eyebrows.

The first thing she noticed was him, then their surroundings. She picked up the notepad, reading what she had written, and was slightly confused. The last thing she noticed was the dead body that they were sitting next to. Yvonne yelped, jumping up to her feet, and she got lightheaded from it, leaning against the wall. She looked down at her hands to make sure she hadn't been any part of this.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 4:50 PM Post #32
He stayed where he sat, watching as the girl freaked out, then raised a hand, gesturing for her to sit back down. "Hey, don't exert yourself. Don't hit your head again." He made up a fake story quickly, that the girl had hit her head and blacked out. He was completely calm, unlike the girl, simply ignoring the body.

"Are you okay? You took a pretty bad hit there. Thankfully I found you." Kyong stood up, walking over and looking the girl over with unfaltering silver eyes. Despite them being so similar to the Silver Killer, there was a certain softness to them that would make anyone think that he could never kill, even if it was just a fly.
Edited By Marionettez on 5/13/2023 at 4:51 PM.
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 4:55 PM Post #33
Yvonne took another long look at the body before slowly sliding back down the wall into a sitting position. She listened to his story quietly. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. On one hand, apparently, he had found her in a pretty bad situation. On the other hand, he's ignoring a body. Maybe he just grew up in a bad neighborhood?

She was silent for a long moment before looking back at him, mulling over the question. Was she okay? She flexed all of her limbs. They all seemed to be working. Her head...didn't hurt despite taking a pretty bad hit to it. Yvonne eventually nodded slowly. "Yeah, yeah I think I'm okay."
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 5:27 PM Post #34
(Bro does not care bout the body lmao)

He gave a small sigh of relief, though it was mostly comfort to himself in that he hadn't made her brain-dead. He sat down next to her, looking up at the sky above them. It was probably around sunset, as the sky was tinted a dark blue, a slight peak of orange off to one side. He looked back over at the girl next to him. "Do you have a home to go to?" He spoke again, his deep voice ringing slightly in the alleyway.

While he wasn't too proud that he was about to invite her to go to his own home, if she said no, he needed to know how much of her memory he took, so he could gradually help her get it back. If she didn't know if she had a home, it would be quite problematic, for both him and her. For him since he'd have to take her with him, and for her since, well, she literally lost her memories.

(Btw, are we gonna include any romance between these two (or with any characters)? If so, Kyong is gonna be as oblivious as possible)
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 5:52 PM Post #35
(For real tho)

She opened her mouth to respond, but as soon as she was going to say something, she couldn't remember whether she had a home to go to or not. The confused look returned to her face. "I...I don't remember." This discouraged her quite a bit. She could still remember her name, Yvonne. Barely. But it was still something she could cling to. Yvonne pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, putting her forehead on her knees. She couldn't remember.

If anything, she felt embarrassed and confused and broken and...lost. She sighed into her knees. Yvonne knew she couldn't just sit here and pout and whine and wish for something better, even though that was exactly what she wanted to do. She had to think of a plan. Something to set her mind on. Maybe to distract herself from her own situation?

Her mind immediately went to the body and the fact she could still smell the blood despite her head being buried in her knees. Nope, that didn't make it any better. She didn't want to think that she might have been murdered or she might still be murdered, or stalked, or....She groaned loudly into her knees. "Why?!" She asked nobody.

(We definitely can, if you'd like to! I'd be glad to go either way)
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 6:07 PM Post #36
He gave a small sigh, standing back up and reaching his hand out to help her up. He seemed unfazed by the fact that she had said she didn't know if she had a home, and simply replied. "You can come with me, then. My home isn't anything special, but I have a guest room that you can use, if you're fine with it."

He didn't bother to say anything else when she suddenly spoke again, knowing that it probably wasn't directed towards him. He still didn't seem bothered by the body, yet it didn't seem like he was the one that killed it either. He gave off more of a kind energy than anything.

Despite this, there was a sort of gleam behind his eyes, like we wanted to do something other than sit around. He was quite disappointed that the police still haven't shown up, so he decided it wasn't worth waiting and both Kyong and this girl getting questioned, since the presumed Silver Killer was gone as of now.

(I'm fine with either was well! You can choose what we do though)
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 6:19 PM Post #37
It took a moment for her to lift her head and notice that he had offered her a helping hand. She glanced up at him before giving him her hand. Despite his kindness, she had to resist the serious temptation to pull him down in order to lift herself up. "If I'm fine with it?" She asked. "It's your home," she replied with a shrug, although she was glad that he had offered.

She chose to ignore the glint in his eyes, unsure what it meant or showed. She didn't know this man, or at least not anymore. As she stood, she glanced at the notepad and pen before picking up the notepad but leaving the pen. Yvonne could still hear the sirens, and it was obvious what they were for, but she didn't feel like sticking around any longer.

(I think it would be funny to see an oblivious Kyong ngl xD But it'll probably be more of a slow burn if that's okay with you)
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 6:36 PM Post #38
He simply gave a kind smile, his eyes giving a strange, almost magical gleam in the light as the sky went darker. "Well, I wouldn't want to force you to come to my house if you don't want. It would be rude of me." Despite his cheery demeanor, he seemed off, in a way. Inhuman, you could describe it as.

(This man acting like he didn't just murder someone in cold blood)

While he wasn't too fond of the idea of having someone else in his home, he knew it was probably his only choice. He could simply leave her here for someone else to find, but it's like that last sliver of kindness that his powers had left for him was forbidding him from simply leaving her alone without any memories.

He walked to the entrance of the alleyway, looking around for any signs of the police coming this way. There were sirens nearby, but it seemed like they weren't heading this way, which disappointed Kyong in the slightest, but he didn't show it.

"Come on, it's this way." He looked back at the girl, starting to walk away. The least he could do for her is give her somewhere to stay until she gained her memories back.

(That'd make sense, for both memory loss gal and oblivious serial killer man XD)
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 7:17 PM Post #39
She was more curious about the strange glint in the man's eyes than anything at the moment, glancing up at the darkening sky. Yvonne couldn't help but wonder how she would feel if she knew...everything. Everything that she used to know. Did she like sunsets? Was she indifferent? Did she hate them? She found herself getting hung up on little details and almost completely forgot to reply to the stranger.

(He's gotta have a good poker face to have multiple personalities that nobody knows about)

"Oh, well, I'm pretty sure that's false imprisonment," she replied, only half-joking. She offered a crooked smile. "Luckily for you, that's only a misdemeanor." Hmm. It was strange that she knew these things yet so little about herself and what had happened before she had forgotten. She was once more getting lost in her thoughts but noticed that the man was leaving, and she definitely did not want to be alone at a crime scene, so she started walking after him.

Yvonne found it strange that the source of the sirens hadn't gotten where they needed to be yet, whether that was at the nearby crime scene or not. Because she wasn't good at reading people and was also bad at cues, she just couldn't tell what the unfamiliar man was thinking or how he felt about the whole situation.

"I'm coming," she replied. Yvonne didn't think of herself as a slow walker, but apparently, she was. The logic in her head told her that long legs would get her places faster, and that seemed to be proven true as he either wasn't waiting for her or was just a fast walker.

(Ok ok sounds good xD)
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 7:27 PM Post #40
As he walked, he stared at the concrete below him, thinking. While taking this random girl - which he didn't even know the name of - to his house was weird in the first place, there was a whole other problem with getting her memories back. Since he didn't know her at all, he wouldn't know what triggers she would need to bring her memories back, which caused a whole other spiral of possibilities. Who knows? She could also be a serial killer in disguise, just like him.

Soon, he got to a basic house. It looked like all the other ones nearby. When he got to the door, he fished some keys out of his pocket, unlocking the door and walking in, leaving it open for the girl. It was a pretty simple house, nothing too special. A large couch in the middle of the living room, a tv hanging on the wall, and a bookshelf, most, if not all of the books were seemingly written in Korean.

"Make yourself at home. I'll go cook something." He said calmly, walking over to an open archway, which presumably led to the kitchen.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.