Forum Index > Roleplaying > Letters to the Dead
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 12:45 PM Post #11
Oooou ok ok I'll go look through my oc's and see which one I think would go along well with this!
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 12:46 PM Post #12
Got it!
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 1:30 PM Post #13
This took so much longer than it should have xD

Name: Yvonne Crowe
Nicknames: Von,Vonne
Gender/Pronouns: Female/ she,her
Height: 5'10
Weight: 130 lbs
Species: Human
Origin: Ireland, actually
Scars: None
Clothing Style: She usually can't be bothered to dress up. Most of the time, she's in jeans and a t-shirt.
Weaponry: None, she's like most other people.
Personality: She works as a journalist, so she can be quite nosy, especially if it's for a story. She also is incredibly stubborn once she's made up her mind about something. Despite her job involving people out the wazoo, she isn't one to purposefully go out and interact with people unless it needs to happen.
Crush/Partner: None
Children: None
Parents: Both her parents are back in Ireland. They're both drunks and abusive.
Siblings: None
Backstory: Her childhood was normal to her. She went to school and avoided trouble. After school, she would retreat to her cousin's house because of her parents. She would go home to sleep, but most of the time, she would go over to one of her friend's houses for a sleepover when she could. She moved to the US (assuming that's where they're at) to get away from her parents and get a half-decent job. Also, she's had quite a few people be surprised about the fact she's from Ireland and doesn't have red hair or an accent.

Found mine on google too lol
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 1:37 PM Post #14
Looks good to me! How should we start off? Or should we figure out the plot some more before starting?
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 1:41 PM Post #15
I say we just go for it! Maybe we could start off with one of Kyong's murders and Yvonne was asked to cover the story or something?
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 1:43 PM Post #16
Sounds good to me! Should I start it off?
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 1:44 PM Post #17
Yes please!
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 2:04 PM Post #18
Hehehhe (Sorry this took so long, I was heavily debating how to write his character lol)

As he came to his senses, he noticed the large batches of blood scattered around him. His silver eyes darted around, looking, and he finally saw it.

"Another one..." He spoke in a deep, brooding voice. Pushing the blonde strands of hair out of his face, he left the scene, avoiding every other human in sight. He walked into a dark alleyway nearby, staring at the floor. He knew people would be here soon to report on the case.

Despite him being seen multiple times over many news articles, nobody knew his identity. People have nicknamed him "Silver Killer", because of his silver eyes that seemed to murder anyone their gaze landed apon.

He leaned against a wall in the alleyway, looking out towards the road. He could hear sirens coming closer, but he didn't bother to leave. He'd gotten away from the police and multiple other authorities many times, it was quite easy to him.

(An idea, when Yvonne comes to report on the case, possibly she could see Kyong, and he accidentally uses his powers on her?)
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 2:12 PM Post #19
(No worries!)

The phones in the office were ringing off their hooks. The majority of them were reports of blood on the street and that the 'Silver Killer' was on the loose once more, causing destruction and devastation. The phones were not the only frantic things in the office; people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to alert local authorities and such.

Of course, with something like this, a story must be written. The public must know about it. They must know the facts of the case and not just rumors and gossip. Hence, Yvonne's boss asked her to cover it and quickly. The story needed to be out the next day in order to alert people of the Killer's presence.

Yvonne reluctantly agreed. She usually had no problem covering things like this. Most of the time, they interested her. The problem she had with this specific one would be that the Silver Killer, as far as she knew, stuck around for longer than most, which means there was a possibility that she could be in danger.

She grabbed a notepad and a pen, tucking them into her light jacket, and she headed out and down the flights until she reached the parking area. Yvonne pulled her keys out of her pocket and shoved them into the ignition, turning them hastily before pulling out and heading towards the reported area.

(That could work! How long would the memory loss go for? Seconds? Days? Weeks? Forever?)
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 2:23 PM Post #20
Kyong slid down on the wall, sighing. He had no particular reason to stick around the area he killed in, he just liked the thrill of the chase with the police. Since he did stick around though, there were always sightings of him every time he killed someone, which made it pretty obvious who was killing.

Despite this, he managed to keep his identity when he was normal a secret. Kyong Yun at day, the Silver Killer at night. Well, the Silver Killer when his powers felt like it. While he had this magic, no people knew about it, and nobody knew it was what drove the Silver Killer to this chaos that he causes.

He got bored of waiting for the police to arrive, so he got up, looked around for anything interesting in the alleyway he was in, then ended up simply kicking around a can. He was in control of his power most of the time, and could usually contain it. But when he couldn't, it took control of him, doing as it pleases.

To Kyong, his powers were like a separate consciousness. Like another him, the one he longed to be as a child. He didn't know how he got these powers, or how they worked exactly, but he did know that he could do a lot of things with them, most of which caused utter madness, in him and in the world.

(I don't really know. Maybe it could be like, something specific needs to happen for the memory loss to go away?)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.