Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > heart like a hand grenade | PRP
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/8/2023 at 11:17 PM Post #31
(Hey, welcome back! I'll be having delays on my part too, with replies mainly being on weekends. And Theodore will likely see some more development on my part as well! ^o^
Also the cats are adorable, I love them!

Do you mind if I time-skip to their next meeting, or do you have some ideas that you wanna implement in the present? Also, how often does Kyong kill? Theo's got some plans cooking heh ;>)
Edited By Jie on 8/8/2023 at 11:18 PM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 8/9/2023 at 10:11 AM Post #32
(All good on my part! We can timeskip to when they next meet!

It can be kind of random when he kills, but Kyong will usually kill once a day, if not less. It's mostly dependent when his powers take control.)
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/9/2023 at 10:03 PM Post #33
Time comes and goes as it always has when Theodore is involved: quick, bloody, and hungry. Always hungry.

It began when the shifting shadows brought pangs to a growing boy's stomach and evolved into a situation where he matured and kept taking and taking and taking because there was never a reason not to and his slice of the city would never be just enough. After all, that boy had learned by experience that just enough was simply another form of death, slow and steady and excruciating; every need fulfilled so that you could dream but never touch.

Theodore wonders if the Silver Killer has learnt that lesson. The paranoia of discovery is a slow killer. It tells you to lay low lest an passerby recognizes you, presses you to stay inside even when that means sleeping on an empty stomach. It's possible that he hasn't; the other had seemed strong and healthy, like a man who had a stable diet.

Still, few people have the strength to turn his offers down, even with stable lifestyle, even at the cost of their justice, integrity, and colleagues. Being a serial killer, the Silver Killer shouldn't have any of those qualms.

The minute hand on his watch ticks down to 2:00.
Edited By Jie on 8/9/2023 at 11:09 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.