Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > "The nation's serial killer"...
Page 15 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/11/2023 at 3:00 PM Post #141
Lishian whipped his head around to stare at her. "Seriously?" He sighed. "You couldn't have given a bit more warning? Besides, you know that I like a good drink at a nice cafe." It was nice to see a familiar face, he'd admit, but he really hoped the sudden istrusipn hasn't accidently blown anything for him. He'd had that happen before- someone stops to say hi or ask something, he loses a potential trail,!and back to square one he goes.

"Why are you here, anyways? Got a lay good photos lately?" He kind of hoped she'd have something if she was going to drop in like this. Maybe she'd at least have a lead. His focus had fallen off the other duo!, enough that he would notice if they left but not enough to pay attention to conversation.
Edited By Orcastration on 3/23/2023 at 3:16 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/11/2023 at 3:25 PM Post #142
"Well, clearly someone dosnt understand the meaning of flowers... such a shame." Specter said shooking his head disaprovingly before giving a dramatic sigh behind his mask. " I'll traduce for you this time but no more free-bie ! Alstroemeria's meaning can be translated as devotion, friendship and achievement. You can chose to belive whatever you want, one of the three will happen in the futur... Until then just know i am also working on the case, it may be better to trade informations then to try one upping each others."

From the corner of his eyes he noticed a familiar face going to greet their former observer. Mister glasses, or maby Arix should start refering to him by his name ? Nah, mister glasses is more fun ! Eather way, Mister glasses didnt seemed too happy about the meeting, maby he'll ask what this is about later.

(Sure, sound good to me !)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 1/11/2023 at 8:21 PM Post #143
She flagged down a waiter to order herself a mint iced tea, regarding Lishian with a coolly raised eyebrow. "What, you wanted me to call you a few seconds in advance to tell you that I'd seen you from across the street? I just dropped by because you looked like you were having a grand time sitting all alone with those notes of yours. What're you doing, anyways--are you hoping that the killer'll just happen to come strolling by, talking about all his plans?"

She raised her camera from where it was slung around her neck, tapping the side of it. "You're in luck--I was posing as an official photographer at the last murder scene and got a few photos of their getaway car, but I'll have to develop the photos first before we can see if I managed to catch the license plate." That was the advantage of digital cameras, she supposed, but she quite reasonably had been in a panic when the shots were fired and had just grabbed the closest one she'd had on hand.
Edited By Larkian on 3/16/2023 at 6:09 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/12/2023 at 1:57 AM Post #144
"I'm getting you something that isn't from the 40s for Christmas," Lishian grumbled. "And if you were wondering, yes I was. You'd be surprised how many people come to seemingly unsuspecting eateries to discuss things- it's quite easy to disguise a meeting as a business propsal. There are several safeguards such a neutral ground present, and any party can take advantage of such a place." He folded his notes into a more organized state.

"At least you got the license plate. That's something, though I expect if they're smart they'll have changed it by now." he thought aloud, his mind racing with thoughts. "How long ago was this?"
Edited By Orcastration on 3/23/2023 at 3:17 AM.
Jelliebeanzz
Level 33
The Perfectionist
Threads: 50
Posted: 1/12/2023 at 7:25 AM Post #145
Orchid grimaced at his initial remark, then nodded in acknowledgment as he reached the end of his answer. She noticed the woman come in and decided it was her time to leave, getting up, she bowed and thanked the other for the coffee. She strolled up to the front of the cafe and paid for the drinks. She may have made a serious mistake coming to the cafe, classifying it as wasting her rather valuable time. She quickly walked back to the agency, going inside and sighing. She went to her office and started rummaging through her file cabinet. She began to look through her past cases and found something rather interesting. She took a picture of the information with her cellphone. She knew she'd seen the stranger before. What's more is that she'd also met the woman before. She found this interesting.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/12/2023 at 10:51 PM Post #146
Specter watched her leave without much reactions, tho there was a silent promise in his eyes, this was far from over. Orchid would have to work with him at some point weather she like it or not. "See you later ... " On those words, he leaned back in his chair looking like he had no care in the world as he proped his feets on the table. It may seem like he was relaxing but he was now fully alert and more then a little interessed at what the woman with the camera was doing.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 1/13/2023 at 9:50 PM Post #147
"Yes, if you don't mind also overhearing everything going on that is not related to the current case," Eleanor snorted. "Have you not been keeping up with this case? The crime was just last night, big fancy party--wine, dancing, the works. I bet half the pictures I got that night are going to be of inebriated rich people trying to remember the last time they danced." There had been more than a few couples getting in her way to have her take photos of them.

She shrugged. "But anyways, even if they changed the license plate, it's still good to have solid evidence of what the car looked like, especially if it's got dents or scratches or what have you--it's got to, considering they ran it straight through the doors. But the car also could have been stolen and then ditched, which does complicate things. In that case, the best we can do is check if a car like that showed up on any security camera footage anywhere that night. Got some AI that can run a scan like that?"

(Lol I can't really tell what the timing was so I'm assuming it happened the night before)
Edited By Larkian on 3/16/2023 at 6:20 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/14/2023 at 12:48 AM Post #148
Lishian pulled out his phone, fingers flying. "I think so, yeah. Just gimme a sec or two. And by the way, of those information I did get some nice tidbits from conversation watching. Did you know there's a secret taco on the menu at that place down the street with a mole of hotsauce? Because I really want one after I'm done with this."

Okay so maybe he was regretting not eating a proper meal that day.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 1/15/2023 at 3:37 PM Post #149
"Of course," she deadpanned, "A secret taco. Because I'm sure that bit of information will be incredibly useful to our case." She sighs. "Well, if that's all you've got to share, come back to the studio with me and we can talk more while I develop the photos. I'm afraid you'll have to skip the taco, though, because I won't be waiting for you to satisfy your appetite--and neither will the killer."
Edited By Larkian on 3/16/2023 at 6:09 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/16/2023 at 1:51 AM Post #150
""Damn," Lishian muttered as he started to gether up his papers. "I haven't had a proper meal today, you'd better have some food at your studio. I like not collapsing from hunger halfway through the work." Really, it was his own fault for not stopping to eat but he'd had places to be and people to check for.

Oh well, at least she had a lead.
Edited By Orcastration on 3/23/2023 at 12:02 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.