Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > XxGeorgiaxX and Hawke Private Rp
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 11:28 AM Post #31
Obsidian, Nyx, Prince Astral Dawn, Erebus and Rain shimmer arrived outside a fairly large wooden tree house sitting on top of a large old unknown species of tree the tree house had a rather new staircase leading towards the front door "i applogie it isn't much i couldn't affored much before i became a night guard, well trainee night guard " Nyx said and looked at Rain shimmer and Astral Dawn thankfully Astral Dawn was being supported by Nyx he was leaning on her due to his weakened state leaving rain shimmer available to protect and defend the ponies

Obsidian looked around thankfully no one followed them "No one will ever think to look for alicon here" he said as he walked towards the door and opened it "Nyx perhaps you should take the Alicorn to your bedroom your bed might be more comfortable then the sofa" he said as her sofa was mortal pony size not tall alicon size. Obsidian looked at Erebus "do you have a medical kit here Nyx?" He asked and nyx shock her head "no we used the last items when i got badly injured in training" she said and Erebus stepped closer "i have one at home i can quickly get it" he said
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 11:38 AM Post #32
Astral Dawn stood as best he could on his own. Im fine really. There is no need to trouble yourselves over me. He snorted lightly. Though as Rain Shimmer nudged him to the couch he reluctantly went.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 11:49 AM Post #33
Nyx smiled softly "you're no trouble I'm a royal night guard it's my job to protect others and you're not a bother at all its ashme we meet like this and not under better circumstances" she said and smiled softly running over to her room qnd came back with a blanket and wrapped him up in it keeping him warm and made sure he was comfortable wishing ahe could ofder him a better and mote comfortable place to rest

Obsidian placed a tray of cold water on a table enough for one glass for eveyone and a bowl of ice if anyone wanted iced water "I'm going with Erebus to get the medical kit from his study Nyx please stay here and Rain shimmer would you like to come with us?" He asked as he placed the most powerful protection spell and sheild around Nyx's house (kinda like the one in harry potter half blood prince or one that kept cahangelings away) so the Prince would be safe if she went with them leaving Nyx and Astral Dawn alone it give Nyx a chance to get close to Astral Dawn and if she strayed they just remain friends
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 12:15 PM Post #34
I must remain with the Prince. It is my job. Shimmer said taking a seat next to Astral.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 12:39 PM Post #35
Obsidian nodded and looked at her "understood we be back soon" he said and gave a whistle getting Erebus attention and the two Stallion left closing the door behind them as they made their way down the stairs Obsidian looked at the now dark sky before letting out a sigh and carried on down the stairs walking the safe route towards Ponyvill home they wouldn't be attacked along the way

Nyx watched Obsidian and Erebus leave unaware fate had changed and the possibility of a romance between Nyx and Astral Dawn was changed and now they only ever be friends. Nyx than glanced at Rain shimmer and Astral Dawn when the realisation of what Rain shimmer said suddenly hit her "p-price?" She asked stepping back no one mentioned he was a prince but it made sense after all he was an alicorn mad a impressive,handsome, strong and powerful one at that she was completely shocked
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 12:56 PM Post #36
"Guys!" Pastel Star said from where her and Baby Bell were taking shelter from whatever had been happening. The mare appeared in the path before the stallions. "What in the great Sweet Apple Acers is going on!" To put drama on her words her wings fluttered a bit. Baby Bell was hiding under a bush, her muzzle hidden under her hooves. Did you see that bright light in the sky?! And why is it only getting darker?! The pegasi nickered.

Astral looked between the two of them. He cleared his throat some. I am Astral Dawn, prince Astral Dawn."This last part was said lowly. "And my companion is Rain Shimmer, my teacher and personal protection."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 1:53 PM Post #37
Obsidian looked at Erebus and smiled "Nyx will be fine" he said knowing that Erebus often worried though his relationship with Nyx is platonic being Asexual he didn't feel any romantic attraction to others (Erebus will remain single) and was about to ask him something when Pastel star called out to them just as they stepped into Ponyvill "its compulated you should go home I'm sure your families are worried" he said hoping that she had a home to go to

Erebus noticed poor Baby bell and walked over "oh Sugar cube don't worry we get you to a safe place " he tried to reassure her and promised he get her home dafe unless they didn't have one or lost their home he find her a safe place no matter what and helped her out of the bush "we going to the hospital most ponies will take refugee their and you both will be safe and myself and Obsidian have to take care of something in the foreverfree forest" he said believing its best nkt to mention the Alicorn in Nyx's house

Nyx was suprised meeting an actual prince she's never meet a royal before not even luna "its a pleasure to meet you your highness and my lady" she repiled bowling in front of Astral Dawn and smiled slyly "My name is Nyx a royal night guard in training the unicorn with black coat and white mane is Obsidian Moon student of Princess Luna and the zebra is Erebus a local Doctor" she said softly or at least they were before all this happened

//Erebus will remain Single and date no one, Nyx and Astral Dawn will also Never Date i might change things if we think a couple makes sense :D
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 2:05 PM Post #38
// Gotcha. If you want we could try Nyx and Midnight Harmony? And maybe Obsidian and Shimmer?
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 3:00 PM Post #39
//Nyx is Hetrosexual unfortunately and Obsidian is more focused on studies then romance sorry XD ill chanhe Erebus to Bisexual and I'll think about who to ship Obsidian with last resort he and Nyx can date tjey be a cute couple Luna's student and Luna's guard
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/1/2022 at 3:02 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 7:14 PM Post #40
//shoot I was thinking of the wrong character then. Then Maybe we could do Erebus with Baby Bell?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.