Forum Index > Roleplaying > XxGeorgiaxX and Hawke Private Rp
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 12:06 PM Post #11
The dark mare righted herself. Who are you to try and question my rule?! She snapped. The horn on her head began to glow and her wings flared. The bolt shot forth with an unnatural force. Before it struck him a being blocked its path. With a twang the blast was redirected, the golden shimmer of the blade catching the beam of rainbow light. Before him stood the draconquuis, her rainbow man and tail shimmering even in the low light. Screeching Nightmare Moon reared back. What is this?! though before she could do more, the half dragon half horse grabbed Obsidian and took off, escaping through one of the broken castle windows.

Wewe have to stop her. He muttered limping forward.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 12:20 PM Post #12
Obsidian was shocked she didn't recognise him "Luna its me Obsidian " he repiled and his eyes widened seeing the last come towards him "L-luna no" he said and closed his eyes only opening them when the strange rainbow mane creature arived but before he could aak her who she was he was grabbed and carried through the window "wait what about Celestia?" He said and frowned "and the alicron will have to wait we need to help Celestia " he said to himself

Nyx followed him "you're injured you can't help" she said realising that he wasn't really gona listen or do as she says she ran in front of him and suddenly pinned him down and looked at him "stop, your injured you only be a liability Celestia and Twilight will handle this" she said her mane ticking his nose as she was so close "please " she said
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/30/2022 at 12:21 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 12:28 PM Post #13
We cannot help her now. The draconquuis answered. That was all she said as she sped forward, avoiding the minions of Nightmare Moon as she did. What is happening is out of our control. Alone we cannot face her. Not without the elements of Harmony.

I cant allow them to fall to her! He protested. I have to protect the kingdom!
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 12:38 PM Post #14
Obsidian nodded "i understand we must find princess twilight as soon as possible" he said and looked at the castle "please i need to get ti my friend Nyx she's with a alicorn who is injured and unconscious" he said explaining what he knew about the mysterious alicon

Nyx kept him pinned down "please we go and find twilight Sparkle and the her friends twilight should know what to do" she said and her ears dropped "if you rush in then you could lose you're life and we'll only have twilight " ahe said

Suddenly a Male Zebra appeared ran out of the bushes towards the castle but stopped seeing Nyx pinning down some Aliron Stallion "Nyx? No offense now isn't the time to flirt with a stallion you can kiss him later but first we have to get help the castle is ....wait why are you pinning him down?" The Zebra asked mistaken the Alicorn for Nyx's lover or special somepony after all his face was close to hers
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 12:52 PM Post #15
Where is he. She demanded.

Shes gone. N-nightmare Moon got her. Astral said. Im all that is left. Using his back feet he pushed her off him. Carefully he stood, his wings out to steady himself.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 12:58 PM Post #16
Obsidian used his magic to teleport both himself and the stranger who saved his life right in front of Nyx and the mysterious alicon "he is here" he said and walked to a visibly distressed Nyx and explained what happened and what he saw at the castle

Nyx let the Alicorn push her off as Obsidian and the atranger arived "g-gone?" She said what did he mean who was this Alicorn there was only five alicon Celestia, Luna, cadence, Fluffyheart and Twilight she looked at her friend Obsidian as he explained what luna had done and what happened everything.

Erebus frowned and looked at the ground"what is going on?" What do we do?" He asked Nyx,himself Obsidian were nornal ponies
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 1:05 PM Post #17
Astral! the draconquuis rushed to the alicorn, helping him support himself. Sweet Equestria what did she do to you
So this is itthis is how it all falls. He muttered looking out over the land. Darkness spread from the castle, covering the land. Its only a matter of time before Dawnbreaker arrives now his wings sank.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 1:17 PM Post #18
Erebus noticed that Obsidian unfortunately gained a few scraps and starches all over his body from the fight and moved him aside helping Obsidian treat his injuries he thought it was best to wait unless the rainbow mane stranger allowed them to treat the alicon

Nyx walked over her ears folded back "Excuse me?" She said looking at the two strangers "please tell us what's happening?" She asked it was obvious she was worried and thankfully she still wore the Royal night guard armour "whats happened to Luna and why did she attack her sister and where is twilight and who or what is Dawn breaker?" She asked worried

//lol if Astral Dawn and Nyx fused like in seven unirse they look like either this but with a pink,purple and blue mane or this XD
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/30/2022 at 1:19 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 1:32 PM Post #19
Some force is effecting the Princesses. Its causing their worst side to show itself. Lunas being Nightmare Moon, Celestias being Daybraker, and Twilightsbeing Midnight Sparkle. he explained. I dont know if Cadince, or Flurryheart. I hope they are fairing better than the others.
Your majesty you should rest. Your wounds need tending and you used far too much magic getting this far.
Shimmer said.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/30/2022 at 1:39 PM Post #20
Nyx frowned and turned to obsidian and spoke "teleport eveyone to my tree house we'll be safer if we not in the open and i have lots of food and medical kits and the prince can rest in my room" she said the second she finished the group was teleported outside a somewhat beautiful treehouse in the middle of the foreverfree forest "come inside please?" She said softly opening the door it wasn't much rather simple house but it was warm and safe she lead them inside and helped Astral Dawn up the stairs to her house and quickly ran upstairs to her bedroom it was rather plain and boring room a large double bed with a writing desk and a mini bookshelf that contained a few books mainly ones obsidian left various magic books and medical books and a few books people had given her including a fairytale book and gothic romance book and came back down with a medical kit and passed the kit to Erebus "would anyone like food,drinks or refreshments?" She asked

Obsidian watched them from the kitchen qnd cast the moat powerful protection spell that he currently knew around the whole house and looekd at the Alicorn and the stranger who saved his life. Obsidian stepped closer " Hello my name is Obsidian Moon but eveyone calls me Obsidian i was the student of Luna similar to how princess twilight was to Princess celestia" he said introducing himself and poined to the Zebra checking over Astral "This is Erebus our close friend and a doctor at a local hospital though don't call him doctor makes him feel old " he said the last part was to try and lighten the mood "and Finally This is Nyx a trainee Royal night guard who used to protect the castle" he said and sat down.

Treehouse Credit
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/30/2022 at 2:35 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.