Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Summer Festival - Beach Stickers
1, 2, 3, 4
Go to Page:
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 5:00 AM
Happy Summer Festival! The Beach Sticker game has returned and is back with some brand new assets to play with!
1. Download the PSD file and use any digital art program to move around the pieces to decorate your beach map. You may use as many as you want and even duplicate them if you say want a beach scene that's just completely covered in seashells. In the PSD file I have the things you can use marked vs what you shouldn't be touching.
2. You MAY add in either Sylestia avatars or pets or any artwork that is in Sylestia such as an NPC. These are the only things that you can add into the scene that aren't in the PSD file.
3. You may not edit the beach pieces in anyway except for the following: recoloring the objects using hue/saturation or flipping/mirror/resizing/adjusting opacity on the objects. These are the only things that you can edit regarding the beach scene items.
4. You may not draw or add anything into the scene that is outside of Sylestia.
5. You may not recolor or do anything to the items that are marked that you can't touch them.
6. After decorating your beach scene come back and share your image with everyone here in the thread. :)
Everyone that participates and follows the rules will receive the title "Beach Bum", along with another participation prize. The winners will be chosen by Krinadon and myself (Faiona) at the end of the Summer Festival! Have fun! :)
Prize(s):Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, [Majestic Beach Shovel] x10, [Majestic Fishing Pole] x10, 3-Visible Summer Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic) OR Sculpting Catalyst of Choice, [Quick Drying Agent] x1, [Premium Clam] x2, [Box of Sculpting Supplies] x1, [Box of Sculpting Agents] x2
This thread has been moved to: Official Games and Contests.
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 5:25 AM
Time to play! :)
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 10:09 AM
Welcome to what I like to call The Beach, but Everything Is Jarringly Wrong Except for the Fire. Easily one of the most cursed things I've ever made...
Boy I love using masks.
( I technically didn't edit the sky, but in case just having a layer on top is still against the rules, here is a clear sky version.
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 12:07 PM
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 12:23 PM
the texture in the sand is composed of cloud layers adjusted with hue filters
the bushes in front are just the leaves of the palm tree
the bushes in back are more clouds adjusted with saturation and then hue
and the island/landmass in the distance is likewise part of a cloud adjusted via sat/hue, then another cloud layered over it
nephinis are, of course, pulled from stables and/or generator, and their shadows are themselves duplicated, warped, then brightness adjusted
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 3:42 PM
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 3:45 PM
Only changed the color of the starfish, resized and moved around a lot of components, and added a bunch of Sylesties. <3
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 3:46 PM
Going with this for now C:
May edit a bit later as more ideas come to mind
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 4:10 PM
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.040 seconds.