Forum Index > Roleplaying > Fire Ice and Fey RP
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 11:56 AM Post #31
It doesn't take too long- the town is quite small. She's also got a familiar car parked outside her house- Riz's car. He likes to visit her whenever he can, and rainy days seem to make him especially eager for a gaming night.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 1:34 PM Post #32
Eleanor was somewhat surprised to see her close friends car outside her little cottage "i sware this guy part mermaid" she said jokingly to herself he seemed to arrive alongside the rain "Hello Riz" she called out to him waving to him in greeting and greeting him furthermore with a platonic affonate hug

Eleanor lived in blue wodden two bedroom college the outside was covered in various flowers and plants and even a small gardening boxes while the inside of her cottage much like the outside had a cottage core feel to it with wood browns and blues due to her father's favourite colour being blue she kept it adding in her own touch throughout the cottage while her bedroom was various pastle and a large bed with white bedposts and a somewhat large back guarden with a massive gardening patch and hey bayels that the local cat's used to sleep and sun themselves on
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 2:30 PM Post #33
He smiles at her. Or, more accurately, smirks- he doesn't seem to be able to smile normally, just smirk. He's tall and muscular, which would make him intimidating if not for his pastel, plush wardrobe and constant goofiness. His messy hair tends to change a lot, but right now it's dyed black with pink and blue streaks. He's wearing earrings with cat paw silhouettes, a hoodie covered in patches of various colors of hearts and peace signs, a rainbow choker, both his wrists and his ankles are covered in silly bands, and his shoes are light-up sneakers. The only plain piece of clothing on him is his black slacks.

His sister is also here- she comes with him sometimes, usually in the hopes of avoiding him buying $100 worth of completely useless things. She doesn't care about El- in fact, El doesn't even know her name. She's just the one who drove Riz here before he could drive, and now sometimes tags along to stop spending sprees.

He hugs her back. His hugs tend to be back-breakingly strong, but she's surely used to that at this point.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:10 PM Post #34
Eleanor puleld away from the hug "you know one day you could crush someone" she said jokingly knowing he could never hurt anyone at all he was a pastel wearing goofball that she loved and would have uone crazy without him in her life "i see your sister dropped you off again" she repiled unfortunately Eleanor would have liked to know his sister more but she didn't seem to care much for Eleanor so she left it at that "you know i meet a man your polar opposite in fasion gothic punk vibes though and though but a good guy " she said and opened the front door and glanced at the car "have a nice day and drive home safe" she said to his sister she used to offer her to come in but after being declined she gave up "so what beings you here?" She asked as she pushed the door open and let him inside

//he reminds me of the Japanese Kawwaii fashion trends i love it
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:13 PM Post #35
(He's meant to be the most scene person to ever be scene, lol)

"Really?" He comes in, stretching and holding the door for her to come in once he's inside. "Was his name Deann?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:41 PM Post #36
//why not if i people are gonna see guve them a fabulous show

Eleanor stopped in her tracks "yes actually do you know him?" She asked looking up at him and smirked "is he a friend or boyfriend hmmm?" She said playfully and gently elbowing him in a harmless banter besides Deann and Riz were both fairly attractive so it make sense two handsome men get together but of they were friends that make sense to as they both had unique fashion styles and would get along well due to that
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/15/2022 at 3:42 PM.
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:43 PM Post #37
"No, he doesn't like me much. I make him a bit nervous." He shrugs. "I don't blame him, 'cause a lot of my family has attacked his family. I don't mean him any harm, though."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:58 PM Post #38
Eleanor looked a little worried hearing that whole my family attacked his part "i assumed he be scared of your love of pastels and bear hugs" she said "wait why did your family attack his?" She asked still not knowing of the Fae world she assumed it was a family war like in Romeo and juliet.

//if Deann and Riz had a child that child would be pastel goth XD
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 4:06 PM Post #39
"It's a bit... complicated. But it's nothing that concerns you, anyways- none of either of our families live here, outside of his mother." He shrugs, then smirks. "Anyways, what game are we playing today?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 4:23 PM Post #40
Eleanor wanted to know more it seemed interesting but she wait until Riz or Deann told her or fate let her discover the truth for herself "well i wasn't expecting you so i haven't brought a new game in awhile" she said unfortunately all Eleanor had was the Pokmon games,sims 4, a fantasy Rpg, Animal crossing minecraft, stardew vally,overwatch and zelda the last two overwatch and zelda belonged to Riz who left them here ages ago and never picked them up
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.