Forum Index > Roleplaying > Fire Ice and Fey RP
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 5:23 PM Post #11
(Humans won't see fey features & magic unless a fey makes them see it. But, El wouldn't know that because she's not a human ^^)

The market is pretty quiet today, because of the rain. But, there's a certain crowd of sellers that come out during the rain. They have a strange accent, but they're always nice- usually more so than the dry-weather ones. They also know El at this point, so she's gotten discounts a few times.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 5:52 PM Post #12
//ah, I also believe that because Helen all has had no Fe training you won't have any control of her powers or knowledge so keeps everything hidden

Eleanor was always called El by the people in the market always came with fresh vegetable up fruit produce somehow even producing good vegetables even during winter most thought she had a green houseb and was good a gardening but in reality it was something else her fae abilities and due to her good quality vegetables he always got good deals and good deals though knowing the traders Now Eleanor was in the woods watching the rain fall " sometimes I think that nothing better than listening to the rain fall in The Quiet Forest the smells of the crisp rain and the muggy Forest" she said call herself actually what the forest animals took part completely unaware of her presence perhaps it was her a nature that she enjoyed the forest more than human could sometimes humans couldnt appreciate the beauty of nature. Perhaps something might happen one day to change her life
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 6:06 PM Post #13
A stray cat wanders up to her. They're common around her- apparently, a breeder suddenly went missing and their cats escaped from the house. Now the whole town is filled with turkish van cats. The whole town cares for these strays, so it's pretty common for them to come up to people like this one has.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 8:31 AM Post #14
//sorry i was tired my dog decided to bark at nothing for no reason at 12am than again at 3am .

Eleanor smiled down at the beautiful little cat "hello little one you also seeking refuge from the rain?" She said and sat down next to the cat and used her finger to rub its cheek for some reason she had that cats seem to like this and the cat st. Friendly so she wasn't having to worry about it suddenly turn on her for no other reason ( happened to me once I was petting a cat and the cat seem happy but then it turned around and bit me for no reason ) " aren't you a very pretty little kitty so sweet" she said softly
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/11/2022 at 12:03 PM.
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 11:46 AM Post #15
(wrong characters)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 12:04 PM Post #16
Sorry about that I fix it now, my dog woke me up past 12am barking at nothing than woke me up again at 3am barking at nothing again
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 2:31 PM Post #17
The cat purrs happily, settling onto her lap.

"Aren't you cold?" A familiar voice asks. It's one of the rain market people- a tall, dark-skinned guy, about her age, with striking bi-colored blue and grey eyes. His hair is dyed black with ice-blue streaks. He also seems to be incapable of not wearing leather clothes, chokers, or combat boots. But, despite his incredibly angsty fashion choices and look, he's the nicest of the merchants. He sells beautiful handmade glass flowers that he makes by hand.

He sits down by her gently, giving her a concerned look. "You could get sick, you know."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 8:33 AM Post #18
No one could have been happier than Eleanor she was a massive animal lover she would have been the paul o'grady of the Fae world "aww" she said given the cat as much attention as it wanted and needed having a soft spot for animals, Eleanor eyes widened and she looked up at the voice "oh me? Not really I'm used to old or bad weather" she repiled being a gardener she went out in all weather growing and selling crops but didn't call herself a farmer as she did have a farm. Eleanor looked him up and down he seems like a punk or goth type and it looked good on him "I've been outside in worse so don't worry, I'm Eleanor your the guy that mrs Lillywhite told me about selling handmade flowers" she said it seemed ironic hw sold flowers while dressed in combat boots and leathers like a fabulous punky biker
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 8:32 PM Post #19
He smirks. Though it looks smug, there's genuine kindness and warmth behind it. "Yep, that's me. You bought a blue rose from me once- I doubt you remember, but I do." He offers her a smile, then a hand to shake. "Call me Deann- I don't think you know my name, so it's Deann."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/13/2022 at 12:50 PM Post #20
//Deann's outfit kinda reminds me of a pokemon character called Piers

Georgia smiled at him "oh yes i remember now sorry i forgot, i still have it actually its in a glass dome shaped display case on my windowsill its pretty when the sun hits it part of my room turns a beautiful blue " ahe said and took his hand and shock it "It's nice to meet you deann" she said and smiled glazing into his eyes and let his hand go as to not overstep any boundaries with touching his hand to much
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.