Form:

Name-
Gender-
Orientation-
Maturity (adult, kid, teen etc. . fey dont age after 20 so this is easier)-
Species(s)-
Personality-
Appearance-
Special traits, if any (note this is things that are NOT common for their species!):
Other-
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/9/2022 at 4:05 PM Post #2
Fae Oc
Used in Rp with: Kittbee who also created the Fae wpuld it's self

Name: Eleanor meriwether

Orientation: Heterosexual Demiromantic

Age Maturity: Young Adult female between 23 and 33

Species(s): Human and Fae Hybrid (Wolf Feirial)

Personality: Eleanor is a polite and rather kind individual who alao has a sweet side and massive lover of animals and a natural green thumb feeling at peace with nature or when gardening she's also rather stubborn and extremely emotional known to het angry and upset easily over both big and small things and she's also prone to becoming jealous when it comes to anyone she has romantic feelings towards getting jealous when others become to close or show an interest in anyone ahe romantically cares for. Eleanor is also clumsy at times and being raised by human with no knowledge of her fae herratage she's extremely clueless

Fae Physical appearance: Eleanor true physical appearance is a young woman with light pail culcasian skin tone with extremely long stright pure white hair that reaches down to the floor with a Sideswept fringe falling on the left side of her face and bright golden Amber coloured eyes similar to golden brown coloured eyes of a wolf she also has petite figure and is around five ft eight height with pure white pointed canine ears simular to a Timber Wolf and a large white busy white tail that so busy and long she's known to knock things over with it when distracted or excited similar to a wagging dogs tail and has long black funger nails simular to talons or claws and are rather Shap

Human physical Appearance: Eleanor is a young woman with light peachy culcasian toned skin with long light ash blonde hair that reaches down to past her shoulders that's often tied up in a bun or ponytail style and has a messy fringe and round almond shaped green eyes that sometimes look a emerald green in bright lights like sunlight or lights from bulbs and has lots of freckles on her nose and cheeks each freckle variety in different sizes and smooth arched eyebrows she has a petite figure and is around five ft four in hight looking delicate and fragile and like a strong gust of wind could blow her over and a scarover her left eyebrow

Abilities: Eleanor has a natural talent for gardening and a natural green thumb able to easily grow amazing plants of great quality and keep plants surviving far longer then farmers and expert gardeners ahe also is good with animals having animals drawn to her

Family: Hamilton meriwether (Human Father- Deceased) Lilianaqua
Skikima
(Fae Mother-Unknown but presumed alive)

Special traits: bing half human and half Feirial Fae Eleanor has inherited some Fae abilities without the unnatural fae physical appearance so she's able to hide within both the human world and Fae would and doesn't have all the drawbacks fae often have only about half as she's half human. Eleanor also has human physical strength [might give her Healing abilities]

Backstory: Eleanor is the Daugher of a orphaned human male called Hamilton a kinda man with dark blackish brown hair and chocolate brown eyes who lived in a beautiful cottage he built himself and made a living growing and selling crops and repairing tools at the local market her mother meanwhile was a beautiful Feirial Fae called Lilianaqua who ran away from an arranged marriage she had pure white curly hair with Wolf features including ears and a tail and bright blue eyes. her parents supposedly fell in love with eachhother one summer morning when Hamilton her father discovered the injured Lilianaqua who was unconscious and used her abilities to alter her appearance to appear human and Hamilton took her home and soon they fell in love and Hamilton accepted her for not being a human but unfortunately Lilianaqua dispite being pregnant began to miss her home and family and started to resent Hamilton and her unborn baby and they became strained and when Eleanor was born when Hamilton was out Lilianaqua quickly abandoned Eleanor and Hamilton and ran away back home disappearing without a trace leaving Eleanor to be raised alone by her father. Eleanor grew up a happy and normal childhood dispite her unhuman appearance she leaned from a young age to hide her animal ears and tail as her father was scared as when Eleanor was four bandits spotted her and attacked her and kidnapped her hoping to sell her where she was almost sold to a rich landowners hoping to use her as he belived she would give him powerful offspring but luckily the bandits on the way to rich mans house was attacked by rouge Fae's and in the commotion Eleanor excape and managed to find her way home after the incident her father become protective and taught her to hide her unsural features to protect her. Eleanor was thirteen years old when Hamilton became ill and bedbound so Eleanor became the main breadwinner and worked to grow crops to get enough to help family survive and pay for her father medicine but unfortunately Hamilton dadly passed away three years later two days before her sixteenth birthday laving her now alone thankfully Eleanor was taught how to grow and farm crops and made a living growing crops and plants to survive and still lives in her father cottage

Voice Claim: Mandy more from Tangeled, princess dairies

Other:
+ Eleanor lives in a collage she inherited from her father Hamilton that is a blue wodden two bedroom college the outside was covered in various flowers and plants and even a small gardening boxes while the inside of her cottage much like the outside had a cottage core feel to it with wood browns and blues due to her father's favourite colour being blue she kept it adding in her own touch throughout the cottage while her bedroom was various pastle and a large bed with white bedposts and a somewhat large back guarden with a massive gardening patch and hey bayels that the local cat's used to sleep and sun themselves on

+Eleanor Fae abilities where sealed inside by her mother Lilianaqua to protect herself in fear of other's finding out she had a child with a human unfortunately her magic wasn't strong enough to hide her her physical inherited Fae traits due to being weak from childbirth

+Eleanor has a close friend called Prism aka Riz a guy who loves pastles and gaming who she plays gaming with and always seems to come whenever it rains, riz belongs to Kittbee

+ Eleanor is a massive bookworm she loves reading books her favourite place to read is her bay window that has a few books and a glass rose on the window sill she takes off the glass rose and books to convert the bay window into a window seat

Note: Credit for cottage belongs to The sims 4 games while the Fae world belongs to the amazing Kittbee

Note to self: Dean,Myth and Prism info on page 10
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/25/2022 at 9:58 AM.
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/9/2022 at 4:24 PM Post #3
I think you might be misunderstanding how feirial work! Fei aren't hybrids, they're their own species. I think what you mean is she's a fei-human hybrid, which would mean she doesn't have all the features a fei has- in her case the paws for feet & hands, and the long whiskers. That could also be why her hair and eyes are natural colors
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/9/2022 at 4:35 PM Post #4
Im sorry i think Part of Me knew that I am just not at all good with writing things down so forgive me if I often come across as coolers I have fixed it and they draw My oc is basically clueless so we can learn together XD

I based her hair and eyes off my own hair and eye color she almost had white hair and Caribbean blue or fluorescent blue coloured eyes

I don't know your Fae "breeding/pregnancy" works so i refer to her parents as human parent or Fae parent :)
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/9/2022 at 4:43 PM Post #5
In general, it's the same as a human. The only exception is if the mother is an arial, siren, or dragon- then the kid will come from an egg instead! The fey genes are also extremely dominant, but the humans' lack of reaction to iron remains.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 11:24 AM Post #6
That makes sense really cleaver ideas though i love seeing creativity

Anyway shall we start the Rp? Or is there anything i should know?
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 3:13 PM Post #7
Not that I can think of! Unless you have a specific starting location in mind
Edited By Kittbee on 8/10/2022 at 3:14 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 3:17 PM Post #8
No i don't so lets start
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 4:03 PM Post #9
The day is dark today. It's raining, though not pouring, and the clouds make it feel like it's dusk, even though it's not even noon yet. It's a warmer day despite the rain, and the rain feels more comforting than dreary. There's been no thunder, just the gentle tapping as the droplets fall.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 4:58 PM Post #10
A young lone female Fae Hybrid was quickly walking she was carrying a handmade wooden basket with some food items the female fae had long brown hair and blue eyes she was wearing a off shoulder necklace shirt with a black corset and a long black skirt reaching her ankles thw outfit looked like a dress it even had a petticoat under the skirt and she was also wearing a dull scarf to hide her ears to safely shop in the human market successfully managing to pass as a human to buy and sell goods at the market. The young Fae had to travel far to each the human market from the woods and was a little tired suddenly she noticed a large tree and took refugee under his branches "oh my didn't expect this rain at least it isn't that bad" she said the Fae was called Eleanor and she was the offspring of a female Feirial Fea and a human male which explained her Feirial wolf ears and tale but human features

//forgot to mention as i don't know exsept time period takes place if this is more moden (21st century) she wear a simple black dress and some boots
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/12/2022 at 9:03 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.