Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Question abt fest
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Larklaufeyson
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 2:04 PM Post #1
So, I just started playing this game again but it seems I've come right near the end of a festival so I can't really do much. I was wondering if there's is something else coming up that I can fully participate in? Or is this like one of those annual things where I have to wait until next year?
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 184
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 2:10 PM Post #2
Hello and welcome back! (is that a Stranger Things username I smell? XD)

Anyways, don't worry! There are plenty of events and fests scattered throughout the year. You can look forward to the upcoming Patriotic Event which is held during the month of July, and soon after that, the Summer Festival should start.

I should also mention that Spring fest is not over yet. You still have plenty of time to grow a few pets, it's just the fest zone that closes today (but all us players like to try and keep it open a bit longer). I could give you a couple of seeds if you'd like to try and grow something! Go ahead and run around! You might still be able to find some cool avi items. ^^
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 2:32 PM Post #3
if you poke into the regional chat and ask, people will probably give you a few festival things for free. ^^

they tend to happen every couple of months, and you'll get warning before they do. there are also smaller events that will pop up and happen for a shorter time.
Larklaufeyson
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 3:07 PM Post #4
Okay, thank you both!
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 6:32 PM Post #5
Aside from the upcoming Patriotic Event, there's also a few forum activities going on that you may be interested in. There's threads currently up for avatar item designs, sylesties trait designs, and theme designs for Summer Fest which will likely be coming sometime in August.

If you hurry, there's also some online forum games for the Spring Fest as well. They'll end tonight though! Be sure to check the Official Games and Contests section of the forum to find all of these.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.