Author Thread Post
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 162
Posted: 1/9/2022 at 11:57 PM Post #1
P.A.R.A.S.I.T.E
Signups

The year is 2136 and humanity is finally at its knees. Cities have burned. Great leaders have fallen. The last ones alive are in bunkers across the country and gangs are on the surface scrounging for what's left of humanity while trying to avoid death.
A extreme dangerous parasite known as Asmen Myesionis, but given the nickname Death Leech, came to existence around fifty years prior. The parasite initially appears as larve with wings around the size of a toliet paper roll. It has a mouth with ten rows of teeth and a 20 inch long tongue, which has a neurotransmitter attached to it. The parasite attaches to its victim's upper spine. It injects the tongue underneath the skin and moves the tongue up through the neck and to the brain cord. At this point the victim can no longer be saved, as if the parasite is removed it will instantly kill the victim. The tongue attaches the neurotransmitter to the prefrontal cortex and begins controlling the brain.
The first few days the victim will show extreme hunger and nearly no desire to drink water or urinate. After a week, the victim will show extremely violent behavior and will eat as much food as possible. By week two the victim will be after human flesh, killing and devouring any human on sight. By now the victim is a walking corspe, serving as no more but a machine to digest food for the parasite. When the parasite becomes fertilized via two infected victims having .... adult fun time, which fertilizes both parties. A few days later the victim will throw up the eggs of the parasite. Once the parasite has finished its life cycle, it will suck all the blood out the victim, killing the victim, hence the name of Death Leech.
The parasite spreads in larve form, using its energy from the mother host.

Signup form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Skills:
Supplies:
Gang:
Gang Rank:
Housing?:
Backstory:
Family Status:
Other:
Edited By Yamii on 1/10/2022 at 12:50 AM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2022 at 12:10 AM Post #2
Gangs

Gangs are groups of surface survivors who stay together for survival, friendship, romance, or other purposes.
There are a total of 4 gangs.

San El'Turro

The gang with the largest amount of land and power, San El'Turro is the most feared and dangerous gang. They live in the ruins of Sacramento as their primary camp, but also have smaller outposts in Rosemont and the nearby country side.
The members of San El'Turro are:
Leader:
Second in Command: Sally 'Sal' Ralphs (Yamii)
Community Medic:
Members:
Omega (lowest ranking person):

Rosa Saint

This gang is a smaller gang, residing in the northern-most mountains of California, but despite this, Rosa Saint are known for being extremely organized and calculated fighters. They live in camps set up around old farming settlements.
The members of Rosa Saint are:
Leader:
Second in Command: Babyface (Yamii)
Community Medic:
Members: Lish Allen (Orcastration)
Omega:

Jose Province

Jose Province is primarily made up of doctors, which makes this gang the largest in population, however their fighting skills aren't as good as their medical skills, causing them to have a small territory in the Tahoe region.
The members of Jose Province are:
Leader:
Second in Command:
Community Medic:
Members:
Omega:

New Angeles

New Angeles is the second largest gang in regards to land. This gang resides in where Los Angeles was and has the most amount of money of all the gangs. These people are renowned for their stealth and theft, stealing from all the other gangs.
The members of New Angeles are:
Leader:
Second in Command:
Community Medic: One Eyed John (Yamii)
Members: Thyme (Scoutwolf)
Omega:
Edited By Yamii on 1/17/2022 at 10:41 PM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2022 at 12:11 AM Post #3
saving
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2022 at 12:11 AM Post #4
Name:
Sally 'Sal' Ralphs
Female, but experiments with their gender and style regularly
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Personality:
Has a sense of humor but knows when to be serious, good at being reassuring, hates conflict among their friends.
Appearance:

Skills:
Skilled in melee weapon combat, took two years of survival class, very athletic
Supplies:
Crowbar, 3 knives, a medkit, instant food, water, and a sleeping bag.
Gang:
San El'Turro
Gang Rank
Second in Command
Housing?:
San El'Turro Camp
Backstory:
Sal was one of the people left behind on the surface and forced to turn to gangs to survive. They decided to join the San El'Turro, an influential gang among the surface survivors. Sal has risen to a high ranking member of the gang.
Family Status:
Jeffery Ralph (father): Died of Death Leeches
Maria Ralph (mother): Died of Death Leeches
Rachael Ralph (older sister): Presumed alive in bunkers
Michael Ralph (little brother): Presumed dead
Other:

Name:
One-Eyed John
Sexuality:
Straight, he just likes the homies ;)
Personality:
Moody, Stubborn, snarky, flirty, and very good with kids for no reason whatsoever.
Appearance:

Skills:
Survival skills, medical skills, and gun skills
Supplies:
Med kit, matches, pistol, and pocket knife.
Gang:
New Angeles
Gang Rank:
Community Medic
Housing?:
New Angeles Camp
Backstory:
One-eyed John was one of the many people seeking fame that were left behind in the burning ruins of Los Angeles. John nearly was overtaken by a death leech and was saved by a hasty removal, however in the process he lost one of his eyes.
Family Status:
Whole family deceased
Other:
Edited By Yamii on 1/14/2022 at 7:22 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 1/10/2022 at 6:48 AM Post #5
SIGN ME UP THIS IS SO COOL

And the Death Leech reminds me of Monstervrse MUTOs, which are parasites that feed on radiation, kill Godzillas, and lay parasitic eggs inside of them.

https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/MUTO

Hey, can we do this as a PRP, though? RPs with multiple people trigger my anxiety because Im not online 24/7 and everyone continuing without me makes it hard to keep up. So, if we can PRP with this, that would be great.

Also, a few questions.

what are your RP triggers?

Whats your characters sexuality?

You ok with sex in PMs?
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 1/10/2022 at 7:07 AM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2022 at 6:22 PM Post #6
Hello! This roleplay was intended for a larger group of people, but if you can manage a lot of characters then it can be a prp, as i can juggle a lot of characters if needed. and i'm also ok with sex in pms and my characters are a wide range of sexualities. btw i don't really have any rp triggers.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/10/2022 at 6:45 PM Post #7
Crap. I cant manage a large group of characters. Well, thanks for considering me! Good luck with the RP!
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2022 at 9:14 PM Post #8
thanks, btw if you ever wanna prp feel free to pm me ^^
Edited By Yamii on 1/10/2022 at 9:15 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/11/2022 at 6:30 AM Post #9
Will do!
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/13/2022 at 1:52 AM Post #10
if I start forgetting to reply during the roleplay, start dming me and if that fails throw a DM at me on discord and i will reply within the day- side effects of going on hiatus

Name:Lish Allen
Sexuality: straight....at least he assumes
Personality: The definition of "lacks self preservation". This guy will, can, and has talked people's ears off (metaphorically). He's always up to cause chaos but the moment the fun is over he starts overthinking, to the point where he'll start planning out every possible scenario. he clams if you ask him about anything too personal though.
Appearance:I don't have a picture anymore but silver hair, ice blude eyes, light skin. Freckles. Has a bit of an elfish look to him. He wears a shirt that makes him look like he walked out of an office, a trench coat that's been well-used and well-loved, black combat boots, cargo pants, and a watch that definitely does not have the right time but in his defense, London time is the superior time.
Skills: smooth-talking, knows how to hit you where it will hurt/injure (as in, the places where you won't notice you're hit until you collapse)
Supplies: Some general first-aid things and a knife or two shoved in random pockets. Hey it's the literal apocolypse, give him some slack- he ain't picky about his loot.
Gang:Rose Saint
Gang Rank:Regular member, but if you need me to I'll upgrade him to second in command or something.
Housing?:
Backstory: Lish honestly just tries not to think about his past. He grew up with a few other kids and his bio sister, but over time they've all drifted or died. After his sister was overtaken by the death leech (yes he killed her- just like he did with their father, wooo) he made his way into Rose Saint.
Family Status: very much dead
Other: Man could've been a genius enterpeneur instead he's now a cold-blooded smooth-talking killer. Wait that sounds like a creepypasta or something.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.