Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Eim's 2021 Positivity Giveaway *Clos...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ender
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 68
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 3:00 PM Post #31
I completed my first project and my first max stat project! :D
Synnove
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:50 PM Post #32
I was able to meet a super lovely community when I felt pretty horrible.

Also was able to finish the fundle today! Can't wait for all the beautiful babies to grow up!

Every time I find an egg in the Veil I feel like I've achieved something cool.
Edited By Synnove on 11/26/2021 at 8:52 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:52 PM Post #33
In the past year me and Unstaeble here on the site started dating ^^ We had the wonderful opportunity to meet twice during the year as well :) And I've never been happier <3
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 8:55 PM Post #34
I have many things to be thankful about, this is a tough time of year since i lost my grandpa this time last year and the group of friends i made here just did their best to cheer me up with cat pics, and themed vuls and just crazy gifs making me laugh..big shout out to Lostinthyme for the discord parrots, they always make me crack up and to Ael for always being there if i need to vent <3
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 9:02 PM Post #35
Sv3n gave me this lovely board ryo, which had made my day! https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6683198

Typhlosion also helped me with the BF dia bonus and now I have many lovely eggies and a beautiful pair of wings. I gibe her all my love and appreciation. <3
She will get her turn to be spoiled soon >:3
Catnesia
Level 75
Premier Brewmaster
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 9:19 PM Post #36
A lot of great things have happened to me this year on Sylestia. I met a wonderful community and many friends in the process of exploring the site. Too many to actually name, but just know that I appreciate you all.

Thank you to Unstaeble for helping me whip up a decent battle team for exploring/Lost grove. Without them, I'd likely still be floundering around clueless and struggling to advance. As it is, I've made it to Stage 6 of the Lost Grove. I am very happy with how much progress I've made!

I also had one of my themes picked this year for one of the fests. c: I've been trying to collect them, and I would like to give a shoutout to Tigress for being such a lovely human being and gifting me quite a few of them to help me start out on my very first project. Also playing ToT gifts back and forth with them was hilarious and kind on their part as I now actually have items in my wardrobe.

Effie and Drakonis also gifted me Luffs and they were amazingly kind when I sent them messages. Seriously made my day to talk to these two. I'm super glad that we got the chance to talk and I wanted to express my thanks again for the gifts ;; - Thank you to everyone else who has sent me Luff catas. There's been a lot of you, but every single one of you has my thanks <3

Ael always makes region chat feel so much more warm and welcoming. It's nice to hop in the grove or the seasonal map and see them there. The vibes are always cozy. Also knows a lot about a lot so I love to lurk and learn new things when they're in region chat. #Animal facts ;D

Aphelion gave me the cutest wardrobe item in ToT and I've been trying to catch them to say thank you, so if you ever read this - I genuinely appreciated the item and I'm definitely going to be wearing it for the Winter fest ^^

I wanted to thank Winterbread, Anxietycrystal, Inula, and so many more for helping with my brews. I know they might have just been gathering coins, but it was a BIG help, thank you!

I'd also like to give a shout to Krin who is an exceptional site owner. It's very rare in my own experiences to see someone who works so hard on their site to keep providing new content for their users on a regular basis. I was very impressed after I settled down from being a total newbie and got to exploring the site in its entirety.

Honestly I signed up to play a game and ended up with the massive bonus of community and friends and my highlights are mostly the people I unexpectedly encountered ^^
Edited By Catnesia on 11/26/2021 at 9:19 PM.
Aghubbs
Level 75
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 35
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 10:23 PM Post #37
Earlier this year I rediscovered this site after forgetting about it, and honestly I'm so glad I started playing again! Recently I've been trying to catch back up exploration-wise, and finally made it to stage 8 of the Lost Grove, so I'm feeling pretty happy about that :D
Edited By Aghubbs on 11/26/2021 at 10:26 PM.
TheOGImmortalLupLord
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 120
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 11:52 PM Post #38
Started my first Colab project with Nezukochan and am going along quite fast with it ^w^
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 11:53 PM Post #39
It's always a joy and positive thing for me to be able to play on here. I had my 3rd Sylestiaversary in October and it's always all the wonderful people here who keep me coming back. I can't wait to see more of what's in store for the future. ^-^
Niverus
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 466
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 11:59 PM Post #40
I want to give shout outs to all the wonderful people I know in this game. I started compiling a list, but decided to not post it in case I left out a name. That said, you all know who you are. :) Thanks for being the fantastic individuals that you all are.

In addition, I've really enjoyed several of the new features in the game. These include the Diamond Progressive Bonus, the updates to AS as well as the updates to the Wardrobe. The addition of the Ancient Temple has also been nice so far. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.