Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > My hero academia RP sign up (moved)
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 11/16/2021 at 3:10 AM Post #1
Hello my name is Apache and aftee watching the first five episodes of MHA i was hoping to be able to rp it so if anyone is interested please let me know below or use sign up form.

Preferred name or username:
Pronouns:
Oc's love interests or crush:
Link to oc:
Things you like to avoid in the rp:
Any type of plot you like to use:

If you're unable to provide a link to you're oc please feel free to post a form ect or use this one here . Many thanks
Edited By Apache on 11/17/2021 at 2:54 AM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Threads: 60
Posted: 11/16/2021 at 6:35 PM Post #2
Preferred name or username: ethernal, Sky
Pronouns: she/them
Oc's love interests or crush: Kirishima
Link to oc: (i dont have one so a form :p)
Full name: Lilac Moon

Nickname(s): Moon, Lila

Pronouns: They them/she her

Personality: kind, shy, kind of a loner

Appearance: She is a petite girl around 5 feet 2 inches tall with long purple hair and blue eyes along side wolf ears and a tail as the benefits of her quirk

Sexuality: Bisexual

Quirk Name: Wolf

Teacher, student villain hero, etc: Student

Backstory: She was kidnapped by the love at the age of 6 and was saved by the pro heroes about 4 months before she turned 14

Dislikes: Villains, Random Loud noises

Things you like to avoid in the rp: any random bursts of fighting without warning, Homophobia, racial slurs
Edited By Ethernalflame on 11/16/2021 at 6:36 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 2:58 AM Post #3
Alright cute oc, ill post mine any plotlines you want to include i Don't mind if you have something specific in mind

And what loyalty is lilac on? Hero, villain or ect?

My ocs love interests are: Tenya Iida, Edgeshot or hawks so let me know which you're better at role-playing
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 7:28 AM Post #4
^^ I've seen so many of these come and go, glad people have started making 'em again!

I have a quick question, is this a semi-lit, literate, or advanced literate roleplay? Or is it the type more similar to GC text rps, like with asterisks and all? [ for reference '**' is an asterisk].
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 8:55 AM Post #5
Lilac is a hero and I could roleplay Tenya Iida or Hawks
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 12:29 PM Post #6
Alright cool, would you like do freestyle Rp whwre we make it up as we go ( e.g Christmas/ valentines party or lilac and kirishima are fighting a villan ect) or script it? Many like to do the first day at Ua were everyone meets
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 12:45 PM Post #7
I would like to avoid text talk or script as people struggle to put in enough information or details about the Rp so anything is fine as long as jt has details

Old Rp example
Evelyn's eyes widened in shock and she turned to look at George Westley "w-what!!...what do you mean viktor Krum is staring at me?" She nervously blurted out surprised the world famous bulgarian quiddich seeker gad noticed her, George laughed at the blonde girls reaction " i mean he not taken his eyes off you since you've arived" the red head replied.

Endeavor glared hostility at the younger blue haird woman surprised by her outburst "i suggests you think before you speak miss before i throw you out of my agency" the flame hero spat at her making Naomi roll her eyes and turn her face away avoiding Endeavor's heated glare "best jeanest or even wash should have been the number two not this clown" she thought to herself bitterly. Edgeshot placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a look a friend or perhaps a mother would give when someone was going to far or about to cause a seen "i..i applogie" Naomi said though she hated Endeavor she knew not to anger a man twice her size and gave him a smile as she learned into Edgeshot touch
Edited By Apache on 11/17/2021 at 12:45 PM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 12:49 PM Post #8
I prefer a freestyle rp
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 1:49 PM Post #9
Alright anything specific or should we start q freestyle first day and take it from their? Because the Lov might want her back if they had taken her for nearly 10 years

Full name: Akiko Umiko

Nickname(s): Crystalline (Pro hero name) Aki (nickname by friends) Grandmother (Bakugou due to her grey hair)

Pronouns:She-her

Personality: Akiko is a kind and loyal person who protective of her friends and family and during her fiest two years of Ua Akiko was rather shy and quiet but became more outspoken and she can also be a lotyle emotional and short fused and over protective due to the loss of her brother

Appearance: She is a culcasian jappanses young teenage girl with long silver/Grey hair that reaches to her midback in a behind the head braided crown (think of a young inko or asuna from sao) and light blue eyes and is between five ft two and five ft five and is a size uk 10 and average size and build

Sexuality: Herosexual

Quirk Name: Cystal sheild: This quirk allows Akiko to form round shields made from Crystal's (clear quartz crystal) with a simular strength between diamonds and topaz at her own will, her sheild can take most physical attacks but aren't as strong as diamonds so can easy brake and over use of her quirk causes her arms to become painful and cause dizziness

Teacher, student villain hero, etc: Student/Hero

Backstory: Akkio was born to her father a high ranking police officer and her mother the owner of a small cafe that located near Ua, Akkio gained her quirk at the age of four after getting into a snowball fight with her father and became to excited and her quirk she inherited from her father whohas a diamond version. Akkio wanted to become pro hero after the death of her older brother so ahe can protect others from losing like she did

Likes: Animals, Reading, canines/wolves/dogs, loved ones, Crystal's (due to quirk) and several pro heros

Dislikes: Villains, Mineta, Spiders, aggression and ironically the colors purple (no offense to liliac i promise)

Things you like to avoid in the rp: Same as you
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 1:55 PM Post #10
yeah thats all, So i guess sonner or later thelov could come in and try to take her back. Should i make a forum?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.