Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > My hero academia RP sign up (moved)
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 2:02 PM Post #11
Alright and it's up to you, i don't mind making the form and her love interest will be Tenya Iida
Edited By Apache on 11/17/2021 at 2:23 PM.
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/17/2021 at 4:17 PM Post #12
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=100653&page=1#1
Author: XxGeorgiaxX
Time Posted: 11/16/2021 at 3:10 AM
Hello my name is Apache and aftee watching the first five episodes of MHA i was hoping to be able to rp it so if anyone is interested please let me know below or use sign up form.

Preferred name or username:
Pronouns:
Oc's love interests or crush:
Link to oc:
Things you like to avoid in the rp:
Any type of plot you like to use:

If you're unable to provide a link to you're oc please feel free to post a form ect or use this one here . Many thanks

Name: Mercedes
Quirk: Shaded Grim Rose
The user can conjure necrotic roses or petals at will for a variety of attacks. Petals also have special effects on the user's will. The primary effect is Shadow damage with a small chance to heal the user. White petals fling and chase allies, and depending on that petal, heals the ally and gives them a little pick-me-up, such as an attack buff, etc.

The petals that surround her while in Grimstorm mode or just a normal flurry of roses, they auto-target based on the user's wishes. Allies get the Blessrose petals, while enemies get the normal Grimrose petals. Refer to Decidueye's Razor Leaf in Pokemon Unite for a reference.
Pronouns: She/They
Romantic Interests: None
Alliance: Neutral

Nationality: Unknown, clearly white, however.

Bonus: Mercedes has a signature weapon made from her roses and thorns, named "Withering Thorn", which is a spiked axe able to siphon life, as well as twin-blades her mother forged for her, known as the Dreamcatchers. She is a very versatile attacker.

Appearance: (A bit thiccer, though.)

Mercedes stands at 5'8", and quite flexible at that, and sometimes will kind of play in her own summoned roses, to relive the good parts of her childhood. The pendant she hides and wears is from her father, who sadly passed when she was six, which gave her the versatile abilities of her roses. The roses themselves are from her mother, which, caused Mercedes to inherit her title as a "Dark Lady".
Edited By Necto on 11/30/2021 at 12:04 PM.
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 7:47 AM Post #13
^^" sorry for the late reply I was busy yesterday, but that's a relief, with asterisks I really don't know how to progress a story and it doesn't really do much for the plot. I'll likely wind up 'mirroring' the rp style of whoever I'm interacting with most on these forums, by which I mean if you're doing semi-lit, past tense, and 3rd-person then I probably will as well.

Preferred name or username: You can refer to me by my username, Sp00ns, old username Amaniii, or my actual name; Oliver.
Pronouns: He/him
Oc's love interests or crush: N/A
Link to oc: ^^ will be below this as the only place I keep character sheets are on a locked thread and I'm using a newer character that isn't currently on their.
Things you like to avoid in the RP: I can usually deal with tough topics, but if things go south I'll let you know
Any type of plot you like to use: I have no real preference, but usually play in an AU where the classes in the show are already graduated students ^^", I can always adjust backstories for the type of roleplay, however the main parts of his character usually stay throughout whatever plots [i.e. Name, identity, appearance, family history, & personality.]

Actual character sheet:

Name: Fynn Goto
Nickname[s]: N/A
Gender/pronouns: Demi-boy, He/they, amab
Ethnicity: German-American [living in Japan]
Sexuality: Undetermined but leaning bi-poly
Romantic Interest: N/A
Personality: Laidback outwardly, but is actually very anxious and awkward, not entirely understanding of how he is expected to act in a school setting, especially in what is considered a 'prestigious' school. His personality is still being fleshed out and it changes every-so-often, but I will try to keep it around this general idea as it develops.
Quirk: Solar Powered - during the day, in direct sunlight or light of really any kind his strength and agility are boosted based on how much light is available near him. Pitch darkness is his weakness, as it weakens his base strength and may even make him tired. City settings are where he is usually strongest as even at night there are many lights on. He will sometimes carry light sources on hand, mainly flashlights and excessive amounts of batteries.
Role in story: Student
Alignment: Will begin as hero aligned, but likely change to a villainous alignment at some point, a pre-planned arc.
Appearance: Quite lanky, standing at 6'0" tall after a rather abrupt growth spurt after being below average height before. Awkward red hair [not in the literal sense of red hair, it's what you'd consider a 'red-head' irl, orangy], scraggly and unkept that goes down slightly past his shoulders. Round blue-ish hazel eyes, pale-skinned, and naturally rosy cheeks covered in freckles. Almost the complete opposite of his adoptive family.
Backstory: He grew up in a very loving foster home, adopted when he was 3 from America, and kept his birth name but changed his last name. He does not know his real parents and does not want to know, they are very content with their adoptive parents and siblings in their upper-middle-class home. When he was 12 he witnessed hero-in-training Red Riot face off against a villain using quirk enhancing drugs, and while watchers seemed to doubt his abilities, including him, when Red Riot made it out victorious Fynn followed him in the media until RR graduated and became a pro hero and even now still follows him as a student themself at UA. He had a DNA test done when he was 14 after being heavily encouraged by his family and learned that he was half German and half American [and 1/5 roman, 2/7 Italian, but roughly 1/2 german and American], but still has no intention of meeting his birth parents :P
Other: He very much so admires 'Red Riot' or otherwise known as Eijiro Kirishima. As he was raised in Japan his entire life, he only speaks Japanese and knows the bare minimum of English learned in middle school. He has 4 siblings who were also adopted, he is the second-oldest. He has a very increasingly large collection of decorative candles, and has been trying to get into the hobby of making candles himself in 'funky' shapes.
Edited By Sp00ns on 11/29/2021 at 12:39 PM.
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 1:24 PM Post #14
Oh sh-t! Actually good character sheets!
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 1:25 PM Post #15
^^" this is just the simple one I use for semi-lit, I have some more detailed versions
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 1:36 PM Post #16
What do you think of Mercedes? I kind of like the rose quirk, I can see a scene of when she's just not having it and conjures up an entire storm of roses and thorns, lol.
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 2:12 PM Post #17
I think the quirk is very interesting I think the idea of it is very unique, but I can't see the image of her ^^" whatever you used to post it must be from a restricted site on my school computer. I could definitely see it as a tornado-type thing as an ultimate move, definitely more flashy than Flynn ^^" but very effective.
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 4:01 PM Post #18
plus TONS of lifesteal, proving her to be VERY bulky lol. Do you has discord?
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 4:01 PM Post #19
plus TONS of lifesteal, proving her to be VERY bulky lol. Do you has discord?
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Threads: 17
Posted: 11/18/2021 at 10:42 PM Post #20
(Why not join one of these while I'm getting out of hiatus)
Preferred name or username: Seraphim but Can is a less formal nickname.
Pronouns: They/He
Oc's love interests or crush: None
Link to oc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZ6lsbEu4n-0COZ68Ol7yhycprc3hfZ2UjdBPndnJP4/edit?usp=sharing
Things you like to avoid in the rp: NSFW is the main thing I want to avoid.
Any type of plot you like to use: I'm open to anything that's not NSFW.

Appearance:
Normal Form:
Merripen is an American transfer student that stands at 56 with pale skin, bright blue eyes, and glasses. They have bleached their hair white. As a side-effect of their quirk, they retain a tail in both forms, as well as a dark gradient on their hands, feet, and tail. Merripens quirk form is a 15 and a half foot dark blue monster with glowing eyes and markings all over their body. Their hero costume is made up of a white unitard with translucent pant legs and sleeves, A blue jewel is infused into the fabric just over the collarbone. Over the unitard is a black tunic that gradients to a deep blue, held on by a white belt, teal eyes are painted onto the tails of the tunic. For pedestrian clothing, they usually dress in warm sweaters ranging from dark grey to warm browns, they often wear white button-ups under these with dress pants and saddle shoes or boots. They often wear glasses for their light-caused migraines.

Quirk Form:

Name:
Merripen (Merri) Maenad

Hero Name/Title:
The Untamed Hero, Epoch

Pronouns:
They/Them (Is fine with any/all pronouns), Afab

Sexuality:
Asexual, Uranic romantically

Quirk:
Spectral
Quirk allows the user to turn into a large beast that can withstand massive amounts of damage without dying, moves twice as fast, and even gives a bit of a strength boost. Quirk does need to be eased into or damage will be dealt to the users body.

Personality:
Merripen may seem laidback and polite but they thrive in chaos, always able to quickly find creative solutions amid a hectic battle. They are also the king of trash talk, good at getting their opponent into a state of mental turmoil so they cant make a sound decision.
Though out of a fight they are a stand-up citizen, always using their best manners with their hosts. As long as someone isnt a threat Merripen wont become hostile or crude, even then they will try to be as polite as possible. With close friends, Merri is a giggle box and loves to share interests and their creative works.
Merripen just loves animals, though, mainly birds. They often take time to go out to feed the ducks or the bird exhibit at any zoo they could find. They also love to collect things, sometimes theyll even give someone they really trust one of their trinkets as a strange keepsake.

+ Strange trinkets
+ Music, specifically folk punk.
+ Reading, its their calm down activity.
+ Merripen also draws, paints, and sews.

Dislikes:
- Coffee
- Bitter food
- Heights (They are deathly afraid)
- Surprising, loud noises, like doors slamming.
- Anyone whos mean to animals. (Seriously, if they see someone doing that they better start running.)

Strengths:
+ They are very limber and fast on their feet.
+ Their quirk gives them an advantage in the dark with sharp eyesight.
+ Merripens gentle demeanor makes them great with panicky people.
+ King of smack talk.
+ Thrives in chaos.

Weaknesses:
- Its hard for them to get in the moment if there isnt a lot going around them.
- They sunburn easily.
- They cant handle heights over one-hundred feet.
- They will hurt themself if they dont ease into using their quirk.
- Merripen gets migraines from too bright of lights.

Backstory:
Merripen was born in a small town near Salem, Oregon to a well-known American hero that helped evacuate an entire town during a forest fire. Because of this, they had a lot to live up to, it wasnt the pressure of their father that stressed them, but it was the stress of their teachers and peers. Instead of crumbling from the stress, they ran with it, coming up with ways to spite their teachers in problems that were supposed to be a challenge. They excelled through school (Especially with quirk-honing classes), even until now. Due to being such a prodigy, their father was lax on rules, only making sure to push them in the right direction every so often.

The first time they used their quirk was a painful experience, it came at the correct time, if not a little late, but when it came, it came hard. It was a lot of rapid changes leaving them stuck with changed eyesight, a tail, and stained skin. After a month of rest, they were ready to go back to school.

It was a happy surprise when they were given the acceptance letter of transferring to Japans very own UA to begin their hero training. That night was one full of celebration and joyous tears. The second they were able, they packed their things and made their way to the next big step of their life.

Family:
Father, Michael Maenad; Alive, retired. Quirk: Night Crawler.
Mother, Jamie Maenad; Deceased. Quirk; Titan.

Love Interest:
None, open

Theme:
I/Me/Myself by Will Wood
Up by Worthikids
O Green World by Gorillaz

Voice Claim:
Kate Micucci

Other:
N/A
Edited By Uncannyclownery on 11/19/2021 at 10:51 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.