Players 2,249 385
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,300,467 1,342
Generated 660,054 202
Captured 1,199,735 252
Bred 6,440,582 888
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Hetalia World Academy: Gakuen Hetalia Cl...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 10:03 AM Post #51

Welp this is a joke form unless it is accepted

Country Name
She isn't a country
Human Name
Abigail Smith
Sexuality
Bisexual
Personality
Shes a tomboy at heart and loves horses. Coming from a poorer family she had to work for what she does. She is confident and carefree and usually lets Ivy do the official business and talking.
Image Link/Description

Relationships
She sometimes comes with her girlfriend, Ivy
Family
She was born in America into a poor family, but she moved to England to continue to learn and improve rodeo and thats where she meets Ivy.
Other
She helps Ivy with the horses at the stable and does Western style riding. She is really good at riding even the wildest horses. She can even make calypso look tame. Shes not afraid to hand out punishment to people she thinks need punishment regardless their status or personality.
Edited By Lalalanmao on 12/30/2018 at 10:37 AM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 11:49 AM Post #52
I suppose she could teach horseback riding.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 11:50 AM Post #53
Accepted
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 12:17 PM Post #54
My gosh yes.
Trust me, here are so many hilarious scenes..
Especially if she doesn't know they're countries. And if they need to keep it secret.
I may do some classically English things (e.g we tend to throw welcome formal parties for guests)
Edited By IvyCat on 12/31/2018 at 12:36 PM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 12:54 PM Post #55
Yay thanks this is going to be fun.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 1:00 AM Post #56
I can also do Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Would you mind if I also add Nyo!Prussia? Just for practice for me cosplaying her.
It's been over a month since your last reply, by the way. I know you're busy with your comic (Which I'm following on DA and is awesome!) but perhaps a reply once a week or something?
Edited By IvyCat on 1/28/2019 at 1:00 AM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 8:26 AM Post #57
Sure! I can do that. Switzerland, Nyo!Prussia, and Liechtenstein will be added to your repitoire of sorts. Itd be funny if Prussia somehow managed to fall in love with himself (not that I am suggesting it *cringe*) but do whatever the heck you want. Also, 2-P characters are allowed too.

Nyo! and 2-P! Characters are transfers
Edited By Sweden on 1/28/2019 at 8:28 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 2/1/2019 at 4:18 AM Post #58
'lright since the pacing seems to be fairly slow I can take on another character (and tbh this is perfect pacing for me) So Ireland makes his comeback!

Country Name
Ireland (Gaelic Ireland if you want to be specific)

Human Name
Arden Murchadha (pronounced Are-Dawn, Me-ur-ha-da)

Country Age: around 2,019 years

Sexuality
Bi

Personality
He used to fancy himself as quite the rogue but nowadays he's easy going and generally very amiable, his eyes are always smiling (or at least while he's drunk), and he's almost always drunk. He prefers whiskey but will take what he can get (except American whiskey). Despite his drunk and chill attitude, he's actually very sharp, aware and dangerous. When he gets motivated he doesn't let up until he gets the job done and gives it his all. He feels slightly protective of England and would not hesitate to defend him. When he gets serious he can be quite scary surpassing even Russia, so he tries not to get serious too much.

He loves to dance and sing, and has an affinity for both, he is not shy in doing either and although he says they're his greatest asset along with being a high functioning drunk he will only do so if asked or prompted, otherwise, he stays his amiable, quiet self. He also loves to tell tales about his culture and myths. If anyone takes the time to listen he would regale them a story about the wily Leprechaun or the many poems written by his people over the years, sometimes the stories can even be a mix between song, talk, and dance.

He is surprisingly gentle and loves taking care of or just being around children. He loves to see them laugh and smile especially if it's because of him. He also always has a four leaf clover with him, normally he's holding it but sometimes he tucks it in a pocket or behind his ear. He says it's because it's his good luck charm but really it reminds him of the old times when he was united and revered.

He isn't necessarily good or bad, or has a definite opinion whether something he did was good or bad, he maintains that whatever he did was neither right or wrong but was what he needed and wanted to do. Although he also maintains that he's "not the kind of person your parents would approve of"

Image Link/Description

Relationships
Doesn't get along with Scotland very well, kind of in the same sense as Japan and China he's upset that Scotland took some of his cultures but changed it, and drew away from him.

He doesn't particularly have an opinion on Wales neither seeking him out nor turning him away.

He has mixed feelings about North and Rep. because they are him and he likes to see them strong and healthy but at the same time they're a split up him and he doesn't enjoy managing the two or being pulled into any of their shenanigans/quarrels.

He is most protective of England but he wouldn't endanger himself to protect him. Since he is also a strong believer that everyone needs to fight their own battles.

Family
Wales, England, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scotland

Other
The reason he drinks so much is to ease the pain of being split up into Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. When he doesn't drink he gets splitting headaches and is much more irritable, snapping at anyone who talks to him and generally gives off a massive "I will tear you limb from limb, tie you into a knot, and drop you into the ocean to drown" vibe. He has a long history of war, adventure, and conquest but he tries to forget it which drinking helps to do, so when he's sober much of these memories come up and he sometimes breaks down crying because of it. (The reason this upsets him is that he remembers those as the good times, he was united, feared and even revered by many at that time and has lost it all now)

He loves the outdoors and sometimes chooses to sleep out there rather than inside. He always smells of clover fields and forests after a rainstorm, it's not overpowering though.

Example of RP:
Ireland shot Scotland a lazy smile and took a swig of his whiskey just to spite the other country. So what if this was likely to end in a brawl? He was still older and more experienced than his brother, and he'd be happy to show him by just how much. He absentmindedly twirled his clover between his thumb and forefinger, Wales likely wouldn't appreciate the fight, but hey if he didn't stop them, who cared?
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 2/1/2019 at 9:43 AM Post #59
Accepted
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 2/2/2019 at 5:07 PM Post #60
Country Name: Limas Ostra (Limas for short)
Human Name: Azel Vidris
Age: look like 16 in human, 22 since she was an official country and refuse to tell her real age
Sexuality: Bisexual, more toward men
Personality:
Polite but cold most of the time, a master at plastering an emotionless smile on her face, whining and shout iritate her rather quickly and she won't hesitate to be scary or result to use more violent methode to make it stop. She actualy ignore most of her own emotions, making it somtime difficult for her to understand others emotion. To compensate that she had start an habit of overthinking evrything.

It take quite a while before she feel safe enough around certain people to drop her act and realy show who she is, once she does however she is quite kind and considerated toward her friends. As she is relatively new she is quite curious at time but unless she is with people she see as her friends she won't let it be noticeable.

Image Link/Description:

Brief Country's History if countries are Fake):
A group of islands located in the pacific ocean, it was originaly a place for scientific rechearch but over time people start building actual town on severals of the biggest island. Today most of the islands of the country are populated and it is possible to travel from boat between them the same way then if it was a bus, neadless to say the origin of the contrie did help to bring and develope high-tech equipement. The tourism however is generaly slow partialy due to the incapacity to oppen any beach without having a spike in the medical care nead, a current comming from the north keep the water around the islands at a temperature between 10 and 15 degrees and make diving very dangerous.

Relationships:
Friendly with America, Canada and England until a certain point (not yet totaly open with them), have a distrust toward France. She is mostly neutral with the others nations.

Family: None that she know about

Other: She have a small bat as a pet :
Fiz - Honduran white bat

Example of RP:
She simply shook her head at her pet's antick, this wasn't time to play, yet she let the small bat chew on her fingers wiggling it slightly from time to time as a way to keep Fiz entertain while they young countrie was listening the movie.
Edited By Cian on 2/2/2019 at 6:18 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.033 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.