Players 2,185 352
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,324,078 871
Generated 663,724 267
Captured 1,203,888 56
Bred 6,456,370 548
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Danganronpa - Free for all Fatality!
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 8:05 PM Post #31
Yumeko seems rather unfazed by the entire thing as she tosses her ponytail behind her back. "Well, clearly the bear knows something--I bet most of you all are bumbling idiots." she says. "Let me introduce myself, and if you have enough brains, feel free to do the same. And hopefully no one starts hyperventilating or panicking. Anyway..." her eyes scan the group of precocious teens. "I'm Fujita Yumeko. I'm...an 'ultimate musician'."

Rei's eyes widen, her brain hardly able to register everything than had just happened. She hugs Momo close to her chest, Rei's face partially hidden by the ears of her cat. She glanced at Yumeko and decides to follow suit. The other girl seemed to know what she's doing. "Hirato Rei." she introduces quietly. "Ultimate occulist."
Edited By Redfix on 9/24/2018 at 8:08 PM.
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 8:10 PM Post #32
Luna: "Sure, nice to meet you."

Luna: "My name Luna Taromaka, Ultimate Animator. And this idiot" points over at Kiro "is my friend Kiro Neku, Ultimate Actor."

Kiro: "I am not an idiot, Luna!"
Edited By Hazelbaby on 10/13/2018 at 8:17 PM.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 8:29 PM Post #33
Seiya put a hand over his mouth. "Oh, my..." When he accepted the party invitation, he certainly hadn't expected...this. Still, despite his shock he managed to follow suit with the others. "Hello, everyone!" he smiled, though, it didn't quite reach his eyes. After all, who could be genuinely happy after finding out that they were in a murder game? His stomach churned at the thought. "Ultimate fashion designer here, Hishimoto Seiya. If you ever need help with make-up or outfit coordination," Seiya gestured to himself. "You can always feel free to come to me!" He then proceeded to saunter over to where Rei stood. Smiling, he spoke to her. "Your make up is lovely, darling."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 8:32 PM Post #34
(Oh gosh..sorry i'm late)

Nivani looked at the others,boy this would be hopeless."Maybe we're stuck in here only cause the person wanted us to actually be at their party....who'ever sent it needs to show themselves" she repiled looking at the group

Jerico looked at the others....not many had very good taste in hair color.He sighed to hismself and figited with his earrings...well not too bad taste anywhays
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 8:58 PM Post #35
"Thank you..." Rei said softly, her head tilted to the side as she watched the boy walk away.

Seiya smiled brightly as he approached Jerico. "Hello there!" he greeted the other. "I couldn't help but to notice your hair--it's gorgeous!" he complimented. "I'm Seiya, by the way, in case you didn't hear my introduction. And you are...?"
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 9:13 PM Post #36
(Wait what one are you talking to?Jo or Nivani?Both have wonderful hair)
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 9:15 PM Post #37
"Seiya smiled brightly as he approached Jerico."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 9:47 PM Post #38
(okay thanks!)

Jerico looked in the direction of the person who asked."oh thanks!" he said smiling.He noticed the fluffiness of Seiya's hair."Holy cow!Your hair is so fluffy!It's adorable!" he replied."Can i touch it?" he asked excitedly
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 9:54 PM Post #39
"Thank you, darling! Of course you can touch it~!" Seiya replied. "Though, It did get a little messed up from that terribly strange boat ride." He said with a slight frown before trailing off. "Anyway, would you mind if I run my hands through yours as well? It looks beautiful, again. Your shampoo must be quite expensive."
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 9/25/2018 at 2:03 AM Post #40
URSA, THE "MOTHER FIGURE"
Ursa looked at the others, not believing a word of what she heard. Killing someone? I'd rather die...It is a dishonor to kill for the benefit of yourself only. She looked at the others and smiled kindly. "I'm Ursa Nascha, Ultimate Bear Spirit Guide. I specialize in healing." She gestures towards Juniper, waiting for her to say something. Meanwhile, she looks at Rei. Ultimate Occulist...maybe we have something in common...maybe I can make a friend here before I die. "Cute cat," She said, walking toward the girl and looking at the stuffed animal which was now pulsing an aura. "What's his name?"

JUNIPER, THE MECHANIC
Juniper looked around aghast. Talking was hard enough. Killing these people? That was a even harder task. Maybe she could live on this island forever instead...and escape the loans that she had in the bank back at home that she spent on creating machinery...She shuddered as she thought of it, and held her remote closer to her, breathing the fresh air to calm herself. Seeing Ursa's gesture, she hurriedly said, "I-I'm Juniper Sasaki, ultimate mechanic," She paused, gesturing toward her remote. "I spe-specialize in creating robots and disabling mo-modern technology," She tucked a stray strand of her messy, short brown hair beneath her vintage racing goggles/cap hoping no one would notice her too much.
Edited By Galaxyrose on 9/25/2018 at 2:14 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.