Players 2,283 407
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,274,259 1,529
Generated 656,698 111
Captured 1,193,915 518
Bred 6,423,551 900
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Danganronpa - Free for all Fatality!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:08 PM Post #21
(Suppose that we could make a ping list for everyone who is partaking in the rp?)

Rei looked around the room, silently observing the group around her. She squeezed the paw of her cat plush, Momo. "Hmmm..." she pondered quietly, looking at the black button eyes of the cat. "This is weird. Do you sense any nearby spirits that could be causing this?" she whispered into the ear of the inanimate object, her hand cupped around the triangularly shaped cloth.
(Btw, Momo is a cat plush that has a spirit trapped inside it. The spirit became her friend and Rei can communicate with it)
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:10 PM Post #22
JUNIPER, THE MECHANIC
Juniper looks at them weakly, "It's just tight spaces," she says, "I'm not quite accustomed to tight spaces."

URSA, THE "MOTHER FIGURE"
Ursa smiles at the two. "Your names are?"
Edited By Galaxyrose on 9/24/2018 at 7:10 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:11 PM Post #23
(I was gonna say that that was not realistic, but then I had some flashbacks, and yeah, ghosts aren't out of the realm of possibility.)

Amai walks to Rei, and looks confused. "Are you talking to a cat plush?"
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:11 PM Post #24
URSA, THE "MOTHER FIGURE"
Ursa suddenly picks up the aura of a spirit in the room (do remember that Ursa is a communicator with the bear spirit), and her eyes trail to Rei, who is standing nearby talking to another girl.
Edited By Galaxyrose on 9/24/2018 at 7:13 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:12 PM Post #25
Pyro nods and gets up, walking over to the moniter and frowning. *this things old. If only I actually went to the computers course at college...* he shook his head and sat down, eyeing the thing like if he stared at it hed get smarter.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:14 PM Post #26
( I messed up the names in the first post. Hibiki is the shy one, Miiko is the outgoing, confident one who greets them. )

Miiko smiles brightly. "I am-"

Just as she is about to speak, she gets interrupted.

"Eh??"
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:16 PM Post #27
As Amai approached her, Rei focused her amber eyes on the girl. She nodded in response to the question. "This is Momo. She's my best friend." Rei explained, her voice quiet, as she held her beloved plush to her chest.
Galaxyrose
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:16 PM Post #28
JUNIPER, THE MECHANIC
Juniper looked at Pyro, who was staring at a old monitor. It immediately perked her interest. If only she was brave enough to actually walk there and talk to him. However, she immediately focused her attention on the girl with plushies as she started to speak.
Edited By Galaxyrose on 9/24/2018 at 7:18 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:46 PM Post #29
Everyone's discussions and interactions are stopped by loud noise coming from the speaker. It's an annoying, high pitched, mickey mouse like voice. The silhouette of what looks like a teddy bear appears

"Hello? Helloooo?? Can everyone hear me?"

Amai shouts at the obnoxious monitor. "Ye-es! We can all hear you! Keep it down please mysterious being!"

The figure nods. "Ahah! So you can hear me! Anyway, I have an announcement to make! *Ahem* Welcome to Melancholy island-err-we are working on the name. I have decided to inform you all, since your up and about, no longer bleeding, etc, to tell you to please enter the soon visible building and go downstairs. There will be a big ol' unmissable door. Go through it, and I'll explain the rest to you! Move along party guests!"

Amai, leans against the door in the room. It opens, and she nearly falls out. "Woaah!!"

Everyone decides to go outside, and beyond the boat, there lies a sandy island filled with palm trees, with a few sport fields and such, right besides a large wooden building. But before they leave, Miiko shouts. "Wai-Wai-Wait up a second! This boat's still intact, just sandy and a little beached. I'm sure I could get it ou-"

The monitor blasts again. "Nope! Not having that! I prepared a special measure."

Suddenly, Giant steel walls come up in panels. Eventually the panels circling the island reach the boat, which is split by the impact. Only the front quarter remains. Before anyone can react, beeping comes from the remaining part.

"Take cover my fair party guests! UPUPUPUPU---"

The boat explodes, and it is so bad that only tiny pieces remain.

Miiko looks at the mess. "Aww BOO! That was cheap overkill bear guy!"

Amai sighs. "Whatever. We should probably just go to the room that he instructed us to go to. We don't want an angry kidnapper."

The group heads to the room downstairs. The monitors and speakers inside the building keep telling them to hurry, so nobody even gets a chance to look around. Even if they had, the doors to every other room were locked. When they reach the room downstairs, they sit down in rows of seats. A black and white teddy bear pops out from behind a podium.

"Hello party guests! I am your good ol' host monokuma! I've invited you all to the grand KILLING PARTY!! Upupupu! Lemme explain all the juicy bits and details. So first off! Congrats! I had invited 16 guests! Seems some of you kicked the bucket. You should be happy to know: You're alive even after impact! Whopee! Secondly, let me explain the Killing game party! You all have probably noticed, you're all locked on this island! Buut, What you don't know is the way off! For you see, we will let guests who meet 'the requirement', to leave, as a partition goes down, and a helicopter carries them home! The twist? The requirement is: Murrderr~~!! UPUPUPUPUU!!! Whoever decides to off another guest and manages to get away with it, will go home as the other guests get punishment! But if they screw up and do it sloppy, then they get punished while everyone else continues until two party guests remain! But there are some more rules. Firstly, No attacking the host! Secondly, No property damage to this here building! Thirdly, you can only kill TWO GUESTS MAX! Fourthly, A body isn't counted as discovered until 3 students see it! Fifthly, No graffiti! And sixthly, violation of these rules will get you punished! Oh, and one last thing before I go!"

A large monitor lowers from above the podium. A series of bright flashing lights occurs. Soon, the guests all remember their ultimate talents.

"Now, good luck party guests! Upupupu!!!"

Monokuma disappears to who-knows-where behind the podium, leaving the stunned students alone. The monitor pops on quickly. "I'd suggest you get to know your fellow guests before they start dropping like flies. Talk to them! Find out their name! Find out their oh-so-sad backstory! Or find out how much of a bumbling idiot they are! Just a tip!"

(Now, how to introduce yourself danganronpa-style! Give a bit of personality, Say your name, and say your ultimate talent! Anyway, big post aside, Start introducing yourself. I need to get some rest, but by the time I can, I'll put a building map on the main post.)
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 7:57 PM Post #30
(pls ingnore the first few posts)

Luna: "I am not going to kill anyone! Not even if I wanted to!"

Kiro: "Same here! I am not having anyone kill anyone again!"
Edited By Hazelbaby on 10/13/2018 at 8:16 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.