Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Danganronpa - Free for all Fatality!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 9/23/2018 at 4:11 PM Post #1
Pings: @Dragonsrcool54, @Dragongem23, @Galaxyrose, @Redfix, @Hazelbaby

RP Signups

The headmaster monokuma, a black and white teddy bear, has kidnapped a group of ultimates, and put them in a strange new environment, where they must kill another ultimate to escape, and then get away with it. Will you let your classmates die one by one until only 2 remain, or find a way to stop the killing and escape?

Roleplaying rules:

Harassment of other players if it's actually being mean, not just character personality, is completely un-allowed. Not only will you be reported, but you won't be allowed to participate if it gets out of hand.

PG-13, fellas. Kissing is the most we are going, and things that are hardly considered swears is the farthest we go. This RP may be based off a more mature game with more mature stuff, but this is still a kid-friendly site.

When you decide to kill someone, Message the person you are trying to kill to make sure they are okay with losing a character, then message me, just in case someone else decided to kill.

When you get consent for murder from both me and the victim, make sure to kill in a way where it wouldn't be easy to find you out, but also in a way where there could be evidence left behind. Be clever.

Your murder plans can't be absolutely disgustingly, un-avoidably graphic. Even though you should scroll past posts relating to death if your extremely squeamish, even people who can handle a lot could get freaked. So don't do like the most horrific murder possible.

Also if you get scared by gore easily, I will put big bold text warnings in the post when there will be a death. Just try and scroll passed.

One thing that is key in danganronpa is the mastermind controlling monokuma. If the mastermind dies, then monokuma has nobody to control him, and everyone gets set free. In order for the game to actually happen, we need someone to PM me to ask for mastermind.

Locations:

Building
--Basement
----Announcement room
------Hall 1
--------Talent labs
--------Basement bathroom
------Hall 2
--------Mr.Monokuma's Office [Restricted]
--------??? [Locked]
--------Garden
----------??? [Locked]
--Main floor
----Dining hall
------Kitchen
----Library
----Infirmary
----???[Locked]
--Top floor
----Bedrooms
----Storage closet
----Balcony
Outdoors
--Pool area
----Locker room
----Swimming pool
--Sports area
----Basketball court
----Tennis court
----Soccer field

RP starts at page 52!~
Edited By Aurusei on 12/30/2018 at 9:25 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:04 PM Post #2
(nyeh screw it im starting now. P.S this next post will be going for everyone.)

It's a day like any other. You wake up from an average night of sleep on summer vacation. You are about to get dressed, when you decide to read an envelope you hadn't payed much attention to. It's from your friend. The note claims they had gotten rich, and decided to rent out a yacht, and hold a fancy rich person party, and of course, you were invited. You smile, before looking at the party date. July the 20th...but wait...Isn't that today? And at 10:00 am? Wait a second!! That's half an hour from now! You scramble to find some fancy clothes, digging through your dresser to find the nicest clothes you have. You put on a nice dress/tuxedo, and look back. You find where the docks are. You decide to run/drive/take a bus (or something, depending on where the character lives, not that it matters.) You finally make it, With only having had a short amount of time left.

As you board the boat, you see a group of people your age. But you don't see your friend anywhere. You try to talk to someone about your friend, and you bring up that they are hosting the party. They say that a different person had invited them. You get nervous, and ask around more. It turns out, everyone had a different invite. Just as you all are about to get off the sketchy yacht, the opportunity to escape the hell you are about to go through closes. You scatter around panicked, realizing you were all kidnapped. The boat starts. But it doesn't start normally. It cranks to full speed near instantly. Everyone stumbles back. You try to tough the speed, but it keeps going faster. You lose balance, and fall backwards. You hit your head on something hard. Your vision fades to red. The last thing you see is grey clouds ahead. You black out from the wounds that the speed brought.

You wake up eventually. Your in a dusty room, with lifesavers hung on the walls and on the floors, as well as a few un-inflated escape raft. It seems like a room that would be used if the boat had an emergency. You look down and notice your tattered clothing. Then you look to your sides. It's some of the people from before. But, it looks like there is a few less. Maybe you should ask around, maybe one of them has a clue what's going on.
Edited By Aurusei on 10/27/2018 at 7:01 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:09 PM Post #3
Pyro looked around for anything besides the other people. Seeing nothing, he tried to break a window (if there are any), and also failed. Frowning, he sat down and waited for opportunity.

(Open for interaction)
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:23 PM Post #4
He suddenly hears a loud banging sound coming from outside the door.
Luna: "Anyone home?" "If so yell or scream."
Edited By Hazelbaby on 10/4/2018 at 7:09 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:24 PM Post #5
Amai walks over to Pyro. "Hey, So, Do you know why we're in the emergency room thing of the yacht?"
Edited By Aurusei on 9/24/2018 at 6:24 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:25 PM Post #6
(Um wait how did you get outside the room? Everyone is locked in...)
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:27 PM Post #7
There was a wooden button inside the room she was in, she pressed it and it opened a secret passage.
Edited By Hazelbaby on 10/4/2018 at 7:09 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:32 PM Post #8
Pyro shook his head. *nope. Although this reminds me of FNAF. I dont like this.*
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:38 PM Post #9
(Umm, no, sorry. When I said the paragraphs applied to everyone, it meant her. *Everyone* was locked in the room of the boat with no escape.)
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 6:39 PM Post #10
Amai seems confused. "FNAF as in Five Nights at Freddy's? It doesn't remind me of that. It reminds me of that time I was in a locked mystery room, and I couldn't find any clues."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.