Players 2,161 348
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,328,001 1,090
Generated 664,597 295
Captured 1,204,050 48
Bred 6,459,258 747
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 203 1, 2, 3... 202, 203, 204... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 2:36 PM Post #2021
Hey all I will be doing updates a little later. But I am home enjoying lunch..Then I will be back if you have any questions.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 2:37 PM Post #2022
Surething, I will update the member list. Thanks for letting me know. :-)
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 4:15 PM Post #2023
Not to be impatient, but you need to add these designs:

Animallover996's Goomba

Stryker666's Palutena and Peach

Duckbunny427's Parakarry

Animaspectra's Tempesttorn
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 7:01 PM Post #2024
I appreciate that you pointed them out to me, but I have taken notice of them too. I will do so with my next update. They will not be missed.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 7:08 PM Post #2025
Okay then!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 8:27 PM Post #2026
Good Evening To You All!!

If you have been PINGed here it is because you have a design submitted and I wanted to talk to the lot of you more one on one. Below you will find your names listed out, with a personalized message attached to it. Please read what it says. Mind you what I have to say is mere suggestions, critique, feedback, and or comments. Take it as you will. You do not have to change a thing, unless I have come straight out and told you to do so. If you have to change something, or wish to go along with what I said you have until deadline day to make the adjustments. Just remember, if you make adjustments/changes or what have you to PING me a heads up that you did so. Otherwise, you change may go missed. Not saying it will but it may. Until then, keep shining like the stars you all are!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Sophie....Personally, I think your avi design is pretty spot on here. There is no real need for change outside of the mouth you used. The current mouth makes your design look unhappy. Almost upset even. Maybe try for something a little more neutral or upbeat a little? Otherwise, you did very very well with you submission for this week's challenge. Keep up the great work!!

@Arcane....You gave a great submission this week, and you chose well for your species that you based your design around. My only issue is that there is a bit too much red. Bowser was more orangey then red where there was color outside of yellow or green. If you could swap that out a bit, I think you have a spot on piece. Otherwise, keep up the amazing work that you do!!

@Lupveori....You brought a some great pieces to the table this week. Very interesting choices. I think you idea to use Lunemara is amazing. My only issue is that it is rather pastel looking. Based on your reference picture of Tippi has a very rainbow like appearance. Maybe saturating the design with the various colors of the rainbow might make the design pop more.

As for Kersti, I love the puff look. Really nice. My only suggestion would be to change the eye color to match the vibrant darker blue in the reference picture. Other then that very well done.

And lastly, for your last design. Currently though amazing looking is ineligible. There is no reference picture from a Super Mario franchise piece which is required, so I could not add that to the Entries Thus Far Post. Once you add that, I can then update the post. Otherwise, job well done. Very well done indeed.

@Annoyed....LOL...There is nothing I can say but outstanding to your design. The color quality is spot on, and I wouldn't change a thing. Amazing hon, truly amazing. Keep up the great work!

@Shimeree....I love that you chose Yoshi, as he is one of my favs. You created an over all wonderful themed design. My only issue is that there is so much red, when it should be orange with a hint of yellow. Take it or leave it as you will hon, but if you made that change I think you would have an amazing design that is spot on. Until then, keep up your great work!

@Dragon....Your Captian Toad nixi is a really great piece of work that you brought to the table this week. I think you matched a lot of it perfectly. Admittingly if there was a way to bring some of the skin tone into the design it would be perfect. Otherwise, really nicely done hon. Way to go on that...

As for your Bowser choice. I love how dashing he is in the reference picture, and I like you attempted to replicate the picture through your pet design. The only down side is that I don't really see your reference picture in the design outside of the white from the suit. There is a large amount of green that could be toned back a little. And maybe alittle more purple added in? Just a suggestion hon, otherwise really nice work you have going on here.

@Koterfaye....I honestly can't say I know about Count Bleak. Thank you for bringing him to light. I think you did an amazing job replicating him in your design. The only different I would suggest making is removing the dark maroon color you have going on and replace it with the vibrant color you see in the reference picture.

As for your Chomp...Oh Gawd I love it. The only thing I think would make it better is if you used the Ny'vene over the nixi...That way the teeth are really represented as well. But outside of that you did an amazing job this week!

@Akira....I think you chose an interesting character. I admit I don't know much about that character, but think you did an awesome job with what you have to work with in the wardrobe. My only suggestion would be that maybe use the same head piece you have, but use the one where you can alter the colors a bit. Don't know if it will work, but it might. Otherwise, very well done. The only other thing is was there a reason for the purple butterflies wings. I don't see them in your reference pictures at all. If there is a valid reason to have them then by all means...Otherwise, I am merely curious there.

@Bunny....I don't remember the character from the Mario franchise that you have chosen to use. Though clearly it fits there all the same. Not only that, but you are spot on with your color choices and traits you picked out. I honestly have nothing negative to say or changes to suggest. Way to go hon!

@Sky....I very much like the fact you picked a traditional winged Goomba. It was awesome to see. As for your beautiful design, which I really do like...It is just I think there is too much run going on, as well as pink. I know you used those colors to make it more appealing to the eye. But Goomba is more tan, peachy, and various shades of brown with white wings. I like that you attempted it, but I think it would be better to give the design white wings and more of Goomba's color to be a more spot on piece. Otherwise, very nice work!

@Stryker....You did an amazing job this week, and offered up 2 amazing designs for one and all to see. However, your designs currently are no eligible for possible placement as 1 or more requirements have not been met. 1 primarily being that you can only have 1 gender per design. So you must select the design you like best per design and remove the other gendered. Once you have completed that, PING me and I will review your submission again. This needs to be completed before deadline this Sunday at 5pm CST. Until then, keep up the great work!
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 8:30 PM Post #2027
I just updated them, sorry about that.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 8:37 PM Post #2028
Thank you! Fixed it.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 8:39 PM Post #2029
Okay then! I'll finish up submission 3, and edit submission #2 a bit.

Rainbows are hard to do, so I resorted to pastel for Tippi.

Edit: I can't change Kersti EC because it messes up the runes.
Edited By Animaspectra on 4/16/2020 at 8:42 PM.
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 343
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 9:00 PM Post #2030
i was pinged but i do not see a comment for me
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 202, 203, 204... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.030 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.