Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Battle Bunnies!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 3:48 PM Post #1
How long has this been here?
You've been doing your shopping in the lustrous and expansive shopping district of Ethernia (looking for potions and pet traps- how expensive have those become, recently?), but you swear that you've never seen this before; it's almost like this place popped up overnight.
Is it worth checking out? What even is it?
As you make your way closer, you notice a makeshift sign hanging from the storefront, the scrawl nearly illegible, and yet written in an ink that shines and shimmers in the light.
"Battle Bunnies!"? What on earth could that mean?
Interest piqued, you push against the doors- which look out of place; expensive wood carved in whorls and swirls, depicting all manner of joyful bulbories.
Upon entrance, you notice a girl standing attention at a polished counter; everything inside completely betrays the outward appearance of the place, and it leaves you in more than a little bit of awe.
Stained glass murals make up almost the entirety of the place's high ceiling, each one intricately patterned with the same Bulbories that had been etched upon the doors.

"Welcome to Battle Bunnies, official supplier of the Bulbori Army!" The girl pipes up, her voice melodic and soft. "Now then, what can I do for you?"

Thread Directory:
-Directory (You are here!)
-Pricing & Other Info
-Gold Alternatives
-Max Stat Sales
-Other Sales
-Future Interest Projects
-Affiliates!

Edited By Typhlosion on 6/25/2021 at 7:04 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:09 PM Post #2
Pricing & Other Important Info

With research that I have done, pricing is going to go like this:
Max Stats:
-250k Max Mana
-225k Without Max Mana
-Pricing may change for this upon rarity; some themes are far older and more expensive to acquire and breed correctly.

Regular Projects:
-Base 10k
-+10k for 6vis themed
-+5k for 6vis project (non-themed) pet
-+5k for a fabled pet
-Pricing may change for this upon rarity; some themes are far older and more expensive to acquire and breed correctly.

**All Max Stat and other project pets will be sold infertile. If you would like to know why, please read on.**

Why is the price like this?
Most projects, particularly themed, are a huge undertaking. Not only do you have to collect enough of whatever theme you are breeding (and those can be expensive on their own, depending on how old/rare the theme is!), you also have to spend time planning and breeding and hatching.
If a project is done without themes, often times one must gather the essences, and be ready for any other problems, should they arise.
Max stat pets, in particular, are often even more expensive; prismatic philters, nurture boosts, and anything else that is needed to increase stats while breeding do not come cheap (in fact, one prismatic philter, which only increases each stat by 10, can cost an average of 120k-200k~, depending on fluctuating broker prices).
Please do not ask for a discount, or ask me why the prices for certain things are as expensive as they are. I will not respond to dms about this, because I have already said it here.
-That being said, if you would like a pet for less, I can offer rejects that I currently have. Their stats will not be max, but they will still be high. The price of a reject will probably be 100k-150k cheaper, but they will also be infertile. (In the case of regular projects, rejects will be discounted by less, but they will also instead be less vis instead of less stats).

Why are the pets you sell infertile?
To put it simply, I have put work and effort into breeding the pets the way they are. Leaving them fertile means you can forego all of that work, and just breed it into the next pet.
Infertility keeps the value of these pets as high as they should be, simple as that.
Please do not ask for a fertile pet. I will not sell you one. I will not respond to dms about this, because I have already said it here.
Edited By Typhlosion on 3/19/2022 at 1:17 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:30 PM Post #3
Gold Alternatives
Max stat pets, and anything else, can be expensive. I promise you that I get this, just as well as you :')
For that reason, I have a list of things I will accept as alternatives to gold :P

I will always accept these:
-Diamonds (2k/per)
-Prismatic Philter (110k/per)
-Magical Pie (60k/per)

I will possibly accept these (depending on certain factors):
-Themed Bulbories (prices vary. I will give you the estimate of how much the bulbori costs based on AS prices). **Please note that I have the right to be picky about this one, and I will not always accept the Bulbori that you offer. This is a reflection of the theme, traits, my stable room, etc. and not of you.**
-For Bulbori preferences, check this post.
-Other themes that I like. (The general rule of thumb here is dark/purple color schemes, but please do not assume anything. I will give you the estimate of how much the pet costs based on AS prices, if it is something I am interested in).
-Various avatar items. Nothing that's all over the front page of the Trade Broker, but anything that is on the rarer side. **I will be picky here, though. Very picky.**
-Philter of Amnesia (35k/per)
Edited By Typhlosion on 11/29/2021 at 3:03 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:41 PM Post #4
Max Stat Sales:

Breaking Tulip Bulbories
225k - Mana 140~

For Sale:
Mostly bred to order.

Aurora Ny'venes
250k - Mana Unknown (For Now)

Interest List: N/A

Don't see one that you like for whatever reason? Feel free to pre-order one to your customization, given that I can accomplish it!
Edited By Typhlosion on 3/19/2022 at 1:17 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:41 PM Post #5
Reserved.
Edited By Typhlosion on 9/1/2021 at 9:24 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:41 PM Post #6
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=98766&page=1#4
Author: Typhlosion
Time Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:41 PM
Max Stat Sales:

Breaking Tulip Bulbories
225k - Mana 140~

For Sale:
Mostly bred to order.

Aurora Ny'venes

Don't see one that you like for whatever reason? Feel free to pre-order one to your customization, given that I can accomplish it!
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:42 PM Post #7
Max Stat Sales:

Breaking Tulip Bulbories
225k - Mana 140~

For Sale:
Mostly bred to order.

Aurora Ny'venes

Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:44 PM Post #8
Other Sales:

Pink Hibiscus Bulbories - 6vis
~40k~

For Sale:
Mostly bred to order.

Edited By Typhlosion on 3/19/2022 at 12:55 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:44 PM Post #9
Max Stat Sales:

Breaking Tulip Bulbories
225k - Mana 140~

For Sale:
Mostly bred to order.

Aurora Ny'venes

Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 4:45 PM Post #10
Max Stat Sales:

Breaking Tulip Bulbories
225k - Mana 140~

For Sale:
Mostly bred to order.

Aurora Ny'venes

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.