Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 4,581 612
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 6,325,391 1,850
Generated 470,810 14
Captured 963,101 95
Bred 4,891,480 1,741
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > (OPEN!) Cheri Island (Game)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #1
~OPEN~
I wanted to make one of these so... enjoy!
Pink- Princess Hana
Blue- You
Green- "The Explorer"
Cyan- The Healer

One day you are just walking though Esior's Haven and you see a a beautiful girl.

You decide approach her.
"Hello there. Who are you?"
"Hi, I'm [Sylestia Username]!"
"Oh, your name is [Sylestia Username]? I'm Princess Hana."
"Where do you come from? I've never seen you before."
"I come from Cheri Island. We will cross the Ocean and head East. Then we will be there"
"Interesting..."
"Would you like to come? I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes."
"Of course! I'm intrested in Cheri Island!"
"Lovely! Sadly, you can only bring 1 of your pets. The boat can hold 2 pets, and 1 is mine."
At that moment, you see Princess Hana's pet.

"Alright, here we go!"

FILL OUT FORM TO CONTINUE:
Username:
ID:
Pet Name:
Pet Image:
Element(one of the 6 Sylestia Elements):
Health:
Mana:
Strength:
Intelligence:
Dexterity:
Agility:
Would you like to be pinged for events?:
Exceptions: If your using a real pet, make sure to tell me! Because your real pet might be equipped, so I just put the word "Equipped" next to their name!
Health Min/Max: 500/2000 Mana Min/Max: 80/200 Other Min/Max: 20/100

Events:

Rumor says that Princess Hana is waiting for more people from the Main Sylestia Island....

Events Pinglist: Frostfire (149108), Fuaniu (144342), Moonwatcher333 (149775), Esc890 (146628), Xdemonicangelfoxx (149488)

Weather Boardcast Station
Note: We are not using the Sylestia Weather

Weather: Clear
Wind Speed: Average
Temperature: Average
Temperature Level: 6 Celsius / 42 Fahrenheit
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/8/2021 at 8:05 AM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #2
~Introduction~

"This is Cheri Island! Let me know if you have any questions! Have fun exploring it!"

Emeralds and DIamonds are the currency on Cheri Island. They don't cost Sylesti Gold!
1000 Emeralds: 1 Diamond
You can find them while exploring, or by opening Mystery Boxes during Events!
Diamonds can be used to buy pets that will be transferred back to the Main Sylestia Island!

Notice Board

-The Weather Broadcast Station is now a thing!
-Battle Points are now 75 Emeralds, instead of 100!
-Diamond Pet Shop is starting to be built!
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/7/2021 at 1:51 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #3
~Exploring~

Here you can explore Cheri Island!
Fill out the Form to continue!:
Username:
Team:
Location (ex: Forest, Creek, River, Cave (Lantern Required), Mountain, Shore, Desert, etc.):

You can Explore twice a Day. Time resets at 12:00.
Buying a Extra Explore Ticket will let you Explore again.
I do want to mention that Hatchlings can come too.
Max: 3 pets per Explore

Explores:

Frostfire: 2 explores
Fuaniu: 2 explores
Moonwatcher33: 2 explores (1 ongoing)
Esc890: 2 explores
Xdemonicangelfoxx: 2 explores

Exploring Rules and Tips:

-Mountains, Shores and The Floating Islands cannot be explored when Raining or Stormy
-When it's Raining or Stormy, exploring the Ocean and the Plains wouldn't be too much of a good idea
-Exploring the Forest wouldn't be a good idea after it stopped Raining
-Only 1 Hatchling (plus the flying Sylesti) can be brought to the Floating Islands (unless the hatchling can fly)
-Flying when it's Windy or Stormy is a TERRIBLE idea
-When it's Sunny, Deserts should NOT be explored.
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/7/2021 at 1:57 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #4
~Breeding~

Here you can breed the same species for a offspring!

Form:
Username:
Species:
Mother:
Father:

It takes 3 Days for a female to recover, unless it's a Fabled Species, which takes 7
It will take 3 Days for a Eggling to become a Hatchling (pets that are being Auctioned or Raffled don't grow)
It will take 14 Days for Hatchlings to become a Adult

Hatchlings found in the Wild can range between 2-13 Days
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/6/2021 at 5:26 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:58 PM Post #5
~Shop~

Here is where you can buy things from the shopkeeper, Hannah and her Ferrikki, Sandy!

Gene and Mutation Potions:
Lesser Gene Potion: 50 Emeralds
Has a 75% chance to give any species a carried gene, and 25% for a visible gene.
Lesser Mutation Potion: 50 Emeralds
Has a 75% chance to give any species a carried mutation, and 25% for a visible mutation.
Greater Gene Potion: 100 Emeralds
Has a 95% chance to give any species a visible gene, and 5% for a carried gene.
Greater Mutation Potion: 100 Emeralds
Has a 95% chance to give any species a visible mutation, and 5% for a carried mutation.

Healing Items:
Lesser Potion: 20 Emeralds
Restores 100 Health
Median Potion: 65 Emeralds
Restores 500 Health
Greater Potion: 100 Emeralds
Restores 1000 Health

Other Potions:
Random Egg Finder: 60 Emeralds
Finds a randomized egg when Exploring. One use.
Scented Berry: 65 Emeralds
Guarantees finding a Hatchling when Exploring. One use.
Sylesti Attracter Perfume: 70 Emeralds
Guarantees a Adult Sylesti when Exploring. One use.
Basic Sylesti Essence: 30 Emeralds
Generates a Sylesti with 4 Trait Points
Average Sylesti Essence: 45 Emeralds
Generates a Sylesti with 7 Trait Points
Better Sylesti Essence: 60 Emeralds
Generates a Sylesti with 10 Trait Points
Greater Sylesti Essence: 85 Emeralds
Generates a Sylesti with 12 Trait Points
Health Berry: 20 Emeralds
Increases Health by 100 points
Mana Berry: 20 Emeralds
Increases Mana by 10 points
Strength Berry: 20 Emeralds
Increases Strength by 10 points
Intelligence Berry: 20 Emeralds
Increases Intelligence by 10 points
Dexterity Berry: 20 Emeralds
Increases Dexterity by 10 points
Agility Berry: 20 Emeralds
Increases Agility by 10 points
Mega Strength Berry: 50 Emeralds
Increases Strength by 10 points. Can only be used on Max Stats
Mega Intelligence Berry: 50 Emeralds
Increases Intelligence by 10 points. Can only be used on Max Stats
Mega Dexterity Berry: 50 Emeralds
Increases Dexterity by 10 points. Can only be used on Max Stats
Mega Agility Berry: 50 Emeralds
Increases Agility by 10 points. Can only be used on Max Stats

Relics, Armor Accessories :
Lightbringer, Reaver, Pyromancer = Intelligence
Warden, Storm Caller, Tidal Lord = Strength
Exotic Relic: 125 Emeralds
Exotic Armor: 100 Emeralds
Exotic Accessory: 130 Emeralds
Vinethorn Relic: 140 Emeralds
Vinethorn Armor: 165 Emeralds
Vinethorn Accessory: 175 Emeralds

Other:
Basic Trap: 20 Emeralds
Used to trap a Adult Sylesti (25% Success Rate)
Greater Trap: 50 Emeralds
Used to trap a Adult Sylesti (75% Success Rate)
Sword: 50 Emeralds
Used to fight Sylesties that attack yours
Shield: 40 Emeralds
Used to defend Sylesties that attack you
Stat Revealer: 35 Emeralds
Reveals the stats of your Hatchling. One use.
Lantern: 10 Emeralds
Infinite Uses
Extra Explore Ticket: 25 Emeralds
Growth Pie: 25 Emeralds
Used to grow a Hatchling into a Adult
Egg Mallet: 30 Emeralds
Infinite Uses
Scuba Gear: 30 Emeralds
Saddle: 75 Emeralds
Can be used to Mount a Sylesti.
If used on a Aeridini, Aurleon, Griffi Ny'vene or Qitari (with a wing Mutation), it can be used to Explore the Floating Islands!
If used on a Faelora, Lighira, Morkko or Qitari (without a wing Mutation), it can be used to Explore with a higher chance of positive outcomes!
If used on a Kelpari or Sylvorpa, it can be used to Explore the Oceans (if you have Scuba Gear)!
GPS Tracker Collar: 70 Emeralds
If used on a Bulbori, Ferrikki, Luffox, Lupora, Puffadore, Vulnyx or Zolnixi, it increases the chance of not losing your pet and digging up treasures!
Battle Point: 75 Emeralds
Allows your pet to use a Higher Element Move (and adds 100 to anything)!
Name Reseter: 100 Emeralds
Resets a Pet's Name!
Amulet of Youthful Illusion (real Sylestia Item): 250 Emeralds
Make your Adult Sylestia look like a Hatchling (Genes and Mutations will carry when bred)

~Selling~

Gold Coins: 25 Emeralds Each
Fallen Trees: 50 Emeralds
Gemstones: 25 Emeralds Each
Healing Berries: 5 Emeralds Each
Heals 10 Health to your pet Each
Pretty Rocks: 7 Emeralds Each
Soothing Leaves: 10 Emeralds Each
Used to heal a sick pet
Icicle Shards: 15 Emeralds Each
Seashells: 10 Emeralds Each
Rasp/Black/Blueberries: 1 Emerald Each
Iron: 20 Emeralds Each
Gold: 30 Emeralds Each
Rubies: 50 Emeralds Each
Lapis Lazuli: 100 Emeralds Each
Diamond Shards: 250 Emeralds
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/7/2021 at 10:38 AM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:58 PM Post #6
~Adoption Center~

Here you can adopt pets from Mrs. Rainbow! It just costs a little fee!

Pets for Adoption:

Egglings:

Draeyl

Fee: 60 Emeralds

Griffi

Fee: 60 Emeralds

Hatchlings:

Zolnixi, Male

Fee: 50 Emeralds
Faelora, Female

Fee: 60 Emeralds

Adults:

Lupora, Female

Health: 1786
Mana: 80
Strength: 53
Intelligence: 45
Dexterity: 41
Agility: 49
Fee: 120 Emeralds
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/6/2021 at 5:26 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:58 PM Post #7
~Auction~


Here you can Auction on Rare Pets or Items found by Mrs. Candy!

Current Auctions:


End: 5/10/21
Start price: 25 Emeralds
Min increase price: 1 Emerald


End: 5/10/21
Start price: 75 Emeralds
Min increase price: 5 Emeralds


End: 5/10/21
Start price: 100 Emeralds
Min increase price: 10 Emeralds
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/6/2021 at 5:27 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:58 PM Post #8
~Raffle~


Here you can enter raffles for items or pets found by the guy nicknamed "The Explorer" and his pet, Sunny!

Current Raffles:


Price per Ticket: 10 Emeralds
End date: 5/30/21


Price per Ticket: 30 Emeralds
End date: 5/30/21
Element: Air
Health: 1934
Mana: 184
Strength: 98
Intelligence: 86
Dexterity: 84
Agility: 99


Price per ticket: 50 Emeralds
End date: 5/30/21

"The Explorer"'s Pet
Discovered By Frostfire when she wanted to get a crate
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/6/2021 at 5:27 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 12:58 PM Post #9
Player Pets:

000: Ice Shards (Owned by Zolnixi, Sylesti from Esior's Haven, Storm Caller's Set, GPS Tracker Collar Equipped)

Arrival: 5/4/21
Element: Air
Health: 17823
Mana: 248
Strength: 935
Intelligence: 312
Dexterity: 637
Agility: 732
001: Gothic (Owned by Zolnixi, Tamed, Pyromancer's Set)

Arrival: 5/4/21
Element: Shadow
Health: 12838
Mana: 221
Strength: 250
Intelligence: 804
Dexterity: 517
Agility: 538

002: Olympus (Owned by Frostfire, Sylesti from Esior's Haven, Saddle Equipped)

Arrival: 5/4/21
Element: Light
Health: 1695
Mana: 175
Strength: 95
Intelligence: 97
Dexterity: 95
Agility: 98

003: Earth (Owned by Fuaniu, Sylesti from Esior's Haven)

Arrival: 5/4/21
Element: Earth
Health: 2000
Mana: 200
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 100
Dexterity: 100
Agility: 100

004: Luna (Owned by Moonwatcher333, Sylesti from Esior's Haven, Saddle Equipped, Lightbringer Vinethorn Relic)

Arrival: 5/4/21
Element: Light
Health: 2,600
Mana: 224
Strength: 112
Intelligence: 160
Dexterity: 124
Agility: 148

005: Silver (Owned by Moonwatcher333, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/4/21
Element: Air
Health: 1456
Mana: 134
Strength: 78
Intelligence: 78
Dexterity: 73
Agility: 87

006: Frostbite (Owned by Frostfire, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/5/21 (14/14)
Element: Shadow
Health: 1500
Mana: 150
Strength: 97
Intelligence: 100
Dexterity: 87
Agility: 98

007: Tigris (Owned by Frostfire, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/5/21 (5/14)
Element: Air/Wind

008: Cupid (Owned by Moonwatcher333, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/5/21 (12/14)
Element: Water

009: Luna (Owned by Esc890, Sylesti from Esior's Haven)

Arrival: 5/5/21
Element: Shadow
Health: 500
Mana: 80
Strength: 40
Intelligence: 55
Dexterity: 50
Agility: 50

010: Peppermint (Owned by Frostfire, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/5/21 (3/14)
Element: Shadow

011: Strawberry (Owned by Zolnixi, Tamed, AOYI)

Arrival: 5/5/21
Element: Shadow
Health: 2000
Mana: 200
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 100
Dexterity: 100
Agility: 100

012: Sunny (Owned by Moonwatcher333, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/5/21 (6/14)
Element: Air

013: Aurora (Owned by Xdemonicangelfoxx, Sylesti from Esior's Haven, Equipped)

Arrival: 5/5/21
Element: Air
Health: 3,808
Mana: 118
Strength: 235
Intelligence: 144
Dexterity: 129
Agility: 143

014: Rook (Owned by Frostfire, Tamed, Returning)

Arrival: 5/5/21 (7/14)
Element: Water

015: Lunar (Owned by Zolnixi, Tamed, Saddle Equipped)

Arrival: 5/6/21 (14/14)
Element: Shadow
Health: 15625
Mana: 520
Strength: 726
Intelligence: 940
Dexterity: 633
Agility: 1068

016: Aquatic (Owned by Zolnixi, Generated, Saddle Equipped)

Arrival: 5/6/21 (14/14)
Element: Water
Health: 2000
Mana: 200
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 100
Dexterity: 100
Agility: 100

017: Softberry (Owned by Zolnixi, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/6/21 (4/14)
Element: Light

018: Venus (Owned by Fuaniu, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/6/21
Element: Earth
Health: 1700
Mana: 170
Strength: 70
Intelligence: 70
Dexterity: 70
Agility: 70

019: Kelp (Owned by Fuaniu, Tamed, Saddle Equipped)

Arrival: 5/6/21
Element: Water
Health: 1700
Mana: 170
Strength: 70
Intelligence: 70
Dexterity: 70
Agility: 70

020: Burn (Owned by Moonwatcher333, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/6/21 (11/14)
Element: Fire

021: Pumpkin (Owned by Esc890, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/6/21 (3/14)
Element: Water

022: Pyrifera (Owned by Frostfire, Tamed)

Arrival: 5/7/21 (9/14)
Element: Fire

023: Icicle Jr. (Owned by Moonwatcher33, Tamed, Unchangeable name)

Arrival: 5/8/21 (1/14)
Element: Air
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/8/2021 at 12:07 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 63
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 7/3/2020
Threads: 15
Posts: 671
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 1:13 PM Post #10
Player Pets:
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/6/2021 at 5:27 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2021 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.