Forum Index > Battle Discussion > I need to KILL THOSE UGLY TROLLS
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 49
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 11:58 AM Post #1
So I am currently doing the Enigmatic Grotto. I have just found the entrance, and was ambushed by the trolls. (I mean seriously Jinxie? Cave ins? Did you ever hear of trolls...) And I discovered a helpful tip (for me) , which is DONT PUT PHANTOM IN FRONT - currently doing spooksa - or my most powerful pet will be dead. But, as of now, I still cant beat them!!!!!

So any tips? I need them!!
Edited By Wolfofwings on 4/22/2021 at 1:57 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 4:01 PM Post #2
what pets are in your party? (also you can get Draughts to revive pets)
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/5/2021 at 4:02 PM.
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 6:13 PM Post #3
Phantom 2nd slot
spooksa 1st slot (so she dies instead of Phantom, or someone I need)
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 6:51 PM Post #4
well, your first issue is that you haven't gotten your third pet slot yet, apparently? You'll want to head to Sanctuary of Saerielle and unlock it.

Second... spooksa as in the level 0 nixi with no element or profs or equipment assigned?? Why are you taking this pet with you to the lv25-30 area? I'm so confused.

Third, Phantom has an unassigned prof point (and also some uncommon equips that you'll want to replace asap)

there'll be a fourth etc once I find out why on earth there's a lv0 pet going into this fight
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 4/6/2021 at 7:15 AM Post #5
Because the troll swing kills the first party pet right away whatever it is...I chose spooksa because I dont need her. I dont use her anywhere else, although I may start leveling her up.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/6/2021 at 7:42 AM Post #6
Yes, but you can revive party pets in battle? You can buy revival draughts from the towns or get them from mission satchels. The pet KOd is taken out at the very start of the fight, so you can pretty much just instantly revive them.
So there's just. Way more reason to have a full, correctly leveled and equipped three-pet party, than to have a lv0 that can't do anything if it IS revived and one single capable pet

I'll note again the equips- I'd suggest getting some lv25 legendary equips from the broker for them, because uncommon equips of literally any level are just. the worst thing. the stats on them are abysmal. absolute travesty.

looking at Prince Puff, who I'll assume is usually the team Tank (also assuming that Phantom is usually run as Buffer, since she has Myrmidon equips and also because Earth isn't really good at anything BUT tanking), his equips aren't just primarily uncommons, but two of them are Illusionist, which are for Magic element tanks rather than Physical element tanks, and his second prof point is unassigned

and again, you'll want to go to Sanctuary of Saerielle nd unlock the third party slot

on the actual battle, you'll want to take out the two three star trolls first just to get them out of the way, but currently you only have two party pets, and neither of them is a dedicated attacker being earth and water elements, so it'll be harder than it should be
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 4/6/2021 at 8:06 AM Post #7
Where should I buy revival draughts?

*And I would have the 3rd slot, but not enough gold.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/6/2021 at 8:34 AM Post #8
as we said, you can buy revival draughts from the towns- the markets specifically.
You can also get them as a potential reward from mission satchels of any level (at an average of about an 8% drop rate for draughts specifically, which isn't a problem when you consider that gold makes up 50% of satchel drops, equips make up 25%, and healing items (the category the draughts fall into) make up the last 25% (save the about 0.002% that's the chance of an essence), all of which are useful, and bad equips and excess healing items can be sold to buy stuff you need. like draughts, in this case)

Missions in general are a good way to make gold (especially once you have all 6 mission slots unlocked and it basically just becomes a little gold farm), so you might want to send pets on them for a bit (making sure you know how missions work so you can get the best results) to get the gold needed for pet slot/equips/healing items
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 4/6/2021 at 8:37 AM Post #9
I did actually buy a Revival Draught I, but I couldnt use it in battle.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/6/2021 at 8:42 AM Post #10
do you know how to access the healing items menu in a fight/ how to use them? There's no reason you shouldn't be able to use an in-battle healing item (being draughts and elixirs (potions are strictly out-of-battle)) save for if you're on Healing Item Cooldown
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.