Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Next Year Winter Event Suggestion
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 2/18/2021 at 7:33 PM Post #1
So everyone knows about the Valentines Day event, this suggestion is based off of it!!

So i was thinking of having us collect items such as candy canes, mistle toes, stockings, little bells, maybe like carrots or cookies. And use them to get avatar items or even winter themed pets. You could maybe combine them to get a "present" which could contain avatar items or christmas themed egg.

Arctic
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/18/2021 at 8:06 PM Post #2
This could work, except the fact that the Winter Festival already has many events.
(Calendar, Snow wars, Winter wonderland, etc.)

I'm pretty sure Krin wanted each of the events to have different activities. Of course, I haven't been here for long so I shouldn't have too much of a say in this.

In summary, I wouldn't want the same event for the Winter Festival as the Week of love because you would basically be doing the same thing but twice. I would want a new event to look forward to, not do the same thing again but with different art/words.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 2/23/2021 at 11:27 PM Post #3
Weeelllllll I mean XD

Sculpting, baking, brewing, and growing are all the same thing with different art and words. I think this might be a fun activity to open new ways to get prizes for fests on top of what we already have :3 it is all optional of course and I personally would rather nurture for hearts than for a leaderboard contest, but if we had both at the same time I might earn a place on the board while nurturing for combination supplies >.>

but I do get the want for variety. I think we'd definitely still have the same amount as we already do have though

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.