Rules

Characters

Pinglist

Staff

Students

The School/schedule

Starting post. You are getting ready for school

Ace
Ace woke up to an alarm at 6: 30 am in the morning and got up from bed and stopped the alarm. "Ath time to get up," Ace said waking her up in her hanging bed. "Get ready for the first day of school" Ace then when to the kitchen and got breakfast ready. After finishing making breakfast and starts to eat. When he got done he left with Athena behind him.

Athena
Athena wakes up and got out of bed. "Morning Yami," Athena said yawning and sees Yami up and about out of her body. Athena got ready and went to the kitchen and starts to eat breakfast. After she is done she follows her dad to the school.

Phantom and Phoenix
"Sis come on we have work at the school," Phantom said gently waking Phoenix up. Phoenix wakes up and got ready for work. Both left to go to school.

Blitzen, Magnus, Blyze
The three is getting their class ready to teach at the school..
Edited By Lovador on 12/12/2020 at 4:59 PM.
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 5:26 PM Post #2
Ella
Ella woke up on the floor of lillys bed "i must have fell out the bed again" she hissed rubbing her ears before hearing lilly say she pushed her out the bed because she was on her tail 'some friend' she said to herself getting a change of clothes from her bag and checking her phone for notifications

Lily
She got up early as usual pushing ella off her tail onto the floor, she was brushing her teeth hearing ella complain before telling her she was pushed on the floor on purpose, she put her hair up in a pony tail and a long hoodie with shorts that hid under it
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 7:05 PM Post #3
Jynx Foerstner
Jynx wakes up to her alarm clock. Or rather, alarm clocks, since her siblings were always the ones to wake her up. "I'm up! I'm up." Jynx yelps before her youngest sister could jump on her again. Jynx rolls off her bed and manages to untangle herself from her blankets before quickly getting dressed and bouncing down the stairs to get her breakfast before her siblings devoured it before her.

Riley Thomas
Riley was already up, having accidentally stayed awake all night reading a book. "Riley! Time to go." That call startled him from his book and he scrambles to get ready.
"Coming!" Riley yelps, tripping down the stairs in his rush to get to school on time. He flops down the rest of the stairs and ends up in a tangle of limbs at the bottom.
"Riley, are you okay?" Riley looks up to see his adoptive mother offering him a hand. His long, fluffy and scaley tail unwrapped from his waist and leg, wagging as he smiles up at her.
"I'm just fine." He chirps, getting to his feet after accepting her hand.

Destiny Rai Fayte
Destiny skips along, chirping a song to herself as she walks to school. She's at school on time, before it starts actually, just to see if she can interact with anyone before school starts.

Res Adler & Niko Khanjia
Res skips next to Nikkie, chattering like always and passing the time with random remarks and witty word play. Nikkie smiles as he listens to his babbling friend. He enjoyed the seemingly pointless chatter because Res' conversations were rather hilarious and thought provoking. Their hands brush against each other, but Nikkie doesn't attempt to hold Res' hand. Res talked with his arms and hands a lot anyways, so trying would be useless.
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 116
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 7:22 PM Post #4
Tempest
Already up to watch the sunrise... Heads to Phoe'nyx's place uses her spare key to get in (secret key she has)... Wakes Phoe'nyx up by tormenting her... Heads to school to set up for the day.

Phoe'nyx
"Tempest!!!!!!! Get out of my face!! How did you even get in?!?!" *accidently hits Diego in face causing him to jerk awake and fall off bed* Gets ready for day. --Heads to school (and greets receptionist and Ace+)

Diego
Wakes up to being hit in the face and falling off bed... Groans, gets up, and gets ready for day... Gets Dash up... Then goes to work a couple of hours before barely making it to his own class...

Kitty + Whitney
Wakes up and gets ready for work /or school. Gets kids up and ready daycare + kindergarten... Drops kids off and goes to work. --Constantly distracted/distracting other half...

Dash
Wakes up to being hit in face w/ pillow by Diego ^Get up you lazy rainbow bones^ *sticks tongue out at brother* ^Who the H gave you that shiner!! Who do I need to ki-double hockey sticks to teach a lesson 'bout hitting my little bro!!!^ "*cough cough* No one oh powerful overlord sir *cough cough*" ^Get up, disturbio^ *chuckles at his big bro's antics*

Nami
Wakes up and gets ready for school. Barely makes it to class on time. Still half asleep..

Feather
Wakes up and nudges Fox until her lets her up - she had a nightmare. Gets up and ready for school, eventually gets Fox up... Goes to school...

Fox
Wakes up to Feather persistent meddling, 'gets up right away' and gets ready for school. Then goes to school much to his distain.

Jace
Gets up at sunrise and wraps hands. Beats up wall then cleans wounds from previous night's fight. After ready for school heads to meet the Blackwolfs on their walk to school.

Meg
Completely disoriented due to late night studying... Already ready for school but doesn't remember getting ready... Snarfs some breakfast and heads to school... Gets to school and realizes she forgot her school stuff.

Theta
Falls into consciousness. Gets up and downs a energy drink or two. Cleans up the room his sister shares w/ him. After ready for school goes to leave for school and sees Meg's backpack, grabs it as well as his and heads to school...

Dagger Jr.
Gets up and gets ready for school... Heads to school and works out in gym until first period...

Nox
Gets up and gets ready for day. Wakes up Cali nicely and then torments Neko until she gets up, knowing she out late partying... After Cali and Neko are fit to go to school they head out and meet up w/ Jace and confused Theta...

Cali
Wakes up to Nox talking. Gets ready for school and hears Neko whining at Nox to be quieter as Nox talks loudly... Eats breakfast because Nox kept bothering her about it... Heads out to meet up w/ Jace and Theta is there. He obviously had a rough night...

Neko
*Hums-Freaks by Timmy Trumpet (radio edit)* Zones out on walk to school... Knowing Cali will keep an eye on her and Nox will keep an eye on Cali...

+If you don't want this to happen please ignore - if you play receptionist or principal-Ace

----Also updated character list w/ powers for characters who have them
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 7:33 PM Post #5
(Cara)
I slip my bag on, glance around my abandoned house and walk outside

(Lilith)
Glaring at Lily I throw my bag on my shoulder and stalk to stalk

(Lily)
I stick my tounge out Lilith and walk out behind her
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 8:14 PM Post #6
Ace
Ace waved back at Phoe'nyx and sighed rubbing his hair with his automail arm. He looks at Athena, "Get to class Ath," Ace said and heads to the principal office saying hello to the teachers and students along the way.

Athena
Athena heads to the Martial arts class. Athena sees the teacher getting the place ready. "Um excuse me?" Athena said out loud.

Magnus
Magnus looks up and sees Athena, "You must be Athena, Ace daughter right?" Magnus asked her.

Athena
"Yes um where do I sit?" Athena asked and see's Yami flying around and seeing stuff.

Magnus
"Just sit on the floor for now Athena we are waiting for the others," Magnus said and gets on his computer for the attendance.

Athena
Athena sits down put on her headphones and listen to music on her phone waiting for class to start.

Phoenix
Phoenix went to the library in the school and gets everything ready for check out and other things to do in the library.

Phantom
Phantom starts to get the music room ready for the students.

Blitzen
"What do you mean your bike is busted I just fixed it last week," Blitzen said on the phone getting the sewing stuff ready for class.

Blyze
Blyze is in the principals office waiting for his friend and secret crush.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 8:30 PM Post #7
(Cara)
I walk into school, fluffy tail swishing. I wave to Destiny as I pass her

(Lilith)
I walk into school and brush past Cara, who my sister had a massive crush on.

(Lily)
I trail after my sister, only because she went past Cara

(Sally)
I sit down in my classroom, waiting for the first class
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 116
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 9:57 PM Post #8
Tempest
Makes sign-up flyers for swim team, local swim lessons, and local water sport teams...

Phoe'nyx
Chats with Blyze about trouble the local PD has had w/ rogue magic users... Rising in problems recently...

Diego
Still working a bodyguard gig - will barely make it on time for his own class

Kitty + Whitney
Working daycare shift - on call for subbing for teachers at HS

Dash
Dashes into first class, panting, greets Magnus "Heya Teach!" and Athena "*amused/confused head tilt* HI!!, I'm Dash."

Nami
Half asleep, stumbles into class just before tardy bell rings... Grumbles and leans against wall... "Hello Magnus..."

Feather
Cheerfully Greets everyone *waves energetically* "HI!!!"

Fox
*frowns and rolls eyes at his sister's antics* Leans against wall next to doorframe away from Nami... Secretly waiting for Nox...

Jace
Laughing at something Theta said with an arm slung around Cali's shoulders and the other around Theta's

Meg
*frantically searches through backpack to ensure nothing was forgotten at home* --Just her lunch=cute scene between Cali/Jace/Theta at lunch

Theta
*Smirks at Jace reaction* (it was his fifth redo w/ same joke w/ same reaction) Damn she cute and so is Kal... *watches his little sis w/ eyebrow raised* *concerned for her mental wellbeing as she looks at two different folder very confused* *mental slaps himself when he remembers she is colorblind and the stickers came off* Darn, I'm tired... I will have to replace those stickers for her (3-D stickers-different designs)

Dagger Jr
Was already there. Just hanging in corner... "Hey teach..." "Hello, Dash"

Nox
Greets Fox and starts talking to him about next gig and other music-based things

Cali
Smiles at Theta's joke, again... Laughs at Jace's reaction, again... Chuckles as Theta zones out while watching Meg. Greets everyone and starts taking to Jace as Theta is currently preoccupied. Worries about Theta...

Neko
*still humming* *nods head in time to beat of song in her head* Extremely distracted... Smirks at Feather, rolls her eyes at Nox and Fox... Chuckles at how their names rhyme. Raises an eyebrow at Cali/Jace/Theta.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 10:02 PM Post #9
(Cara)
I dash into class and say 'hi' to all my class mates

(Lilith)
I walk into my class, making sure to ignore Lily

(Lily)
I dodge Lilith and say 'hi' very loudly to everyone
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 12/12/2020 at 10:15 PM Post #10
Ace
Ace sighed and opens the door to see Blyze and Phoe'nyx talking in the office. "It's the attack from the rouge magic users right?" Ace asked and sits in his chair.

Blyze
"Yes even my agency is having troubles with them," Blyze said to Ace. "What will we do though it tough as it is for us with powers to be accepted by socially now a days," Blyze said and combs his hair with his hand.

Magnus
"Hey Dash," Magnus said with a wave and counts him here. Magnus takes role with the people here. Magnus waved to those that said hi.

Athena
"Hi I'm Athena," Athena said to Dash taking off her headphones and putting them away. Athena sees Yami looking at the equipment.

Phoenix
"Here you go the first book of the series," Phoenix said while handing a book to a student.

Blitzen
Blitzen sighed after the fifth call. Her phone rings and she yelled in it, "What I said when I am working at the school the business isn't open?" Blitzen then hangs up the phone.

Phantom
"What I have work," Phantom said getting the interments tuned for class. "What a concert in a month and on a Sunday!?" Phantom said surprised.
Edited By Lovador on 12/12/2020 at 10:19 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.