Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Level 60 Proficiencies
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Elizabethhubble
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/5/2020 at 8:32 PM Post #1
I am unsure of what to choose for my pets' level 60 proficiencies. They are currently my battle team:

Slot 1: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5876487
Slot 2: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4641942
Slot 3: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5870689

Any ideas for what to set the proficiency points to? It would also be nice to know if their elements, existing proficiency points, party positions, and equipment are good/set to what they should be.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 11/5/2020 at 9:50 PM Post #2
Agility
An Earth pet- Should have either Assassin (Str/Agi, lv50 legendary* or higher preferable) gear, or Warden** gear (Tidal Lord also works)
At the moment her equips are more in line with a lv30 Shadow tank- Earth is a Physical element, not a Magic one, so those Illusionist equips (especially the relic) aren't helping strengthen her nearly as much as the proper sorts would.

Profs on tanks vary by person, between HP, Str, and Agi. My own Earth tank runs 1HP/2Str/2Agi, but I think that's not a very common Earth tank setup? I think most people lean more to Agi on them

Dexterity
Fire attacker, lv60, you probably want 2Int/1Dex (lv65 would be either 3int/1dex or 2int/2dex)
Evoker equips (again, lv50 legendary or higher preferable) or Pyromancer equips

Intelligence Starry Night
Light healer, you can go either 3int or 2int/1dex at lv60.
Evoker equips are good, pyromancer are the best option (there are also Lightbringer equips in the lg set, but they're int/agi, so more for light tanks than light healers)

(*lv50 legendary equips are some of the easiest to get, as they drop from lv50 mission satchels, and thus thre's usually a good supply on the broker)
(**Note: There's non-LG warden equips, which look like regular non-lg equips, and LG warden equips, which are what we mean. Non-LG ones are old- they can no longer be obtained save from other players, as they were made defunct when Krin updated the base types of equip.
LG equips come in Exotic (lv60, blue rarity, about equal in stats to lv65 legendary non-lg equips), vinethorn (lv60, epic rarity), and stoneweave (lv60, legendary rarity, Extremely expensive because of how hard they are to make (like, upwards of 1m per piece of equipment expensive))
lg Warden equips for visual reference:

Elizabethhubble
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/6/2020 at 10:06 AM Post #3
Thank you for all of the information! I have on more question, when/how do you unlock level 50 missions, and where do you find the when you unlock them?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 11/6/2020 at 1:56 PM Post #4
You can find the lv25-50 Missions in the Barracks of Sanctuary of Saerielle (same as lc0-25 ones are in Esior's Haven Barracks)
I believe (It's been years and years since I did it so, hazy memory) the higher difficulty missions unlock as you increase your Reputation with each Town (easiest way is just have all 6 mission slots unlocked (at the Plazas and just constantly have pets running missions.)
(You can see some info on mission payouts here (including reputation payout))

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.