Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Festival Help
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lizzardfish
Level 63
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 3:30 PM Post #1
Hi, while ive been on this site for awhile i havent quite got the hang of fighitng. Like i can defeat most things but when it comes to the named in the festival area i can never defeat them. Are they supposed to be really hard? Im not sure if it has to do with how my pets are levelled because i dont really understand the levelling either to be honest. Any help is appreciated!
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 4:05 PM Post #2
Usualy they are rather easy to win against, this guide could help explaining the battle system and equipements to use alot ferther then i could in one post. Make sure you have a tank/survivalist type pet at the head of your party.

If it is still not enough once you read and aply what the guide have taugh you, maby think about getting a max stat or two but those are not suposed to be necessary at your level so start will looking at your team and compare it with the guide first. ^-^
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 4:08 PM Post #3
Named fights are basically boss fights, so they are much harder. I suggest making sure you have the best equipment for your pets. I know certain types are made for certain proficiencies. And also try to stock up on healing droughts and elixirs. I believe there is a equipment guide somewhere in the Play Guides forum, so I'd check that out.

My "brilliant" strategy is to just repeatedly smack the named in the face and trying to keep my mana up past 50% at all times. Occasionally you'll need to heal or switch which pet is in the middle, but usually as long as you try to keep your health above 50% you should be able to win.

I don't think this is very helpful, but I hope it was a little. ^-^
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 6:35 PM Post #4
Looking at your pets:

Heliotrope
Should be in slot one, as earth is a dedicated Tank.
Profs should be HP, Str, and/or Agi- not dex. Earth tanks don't really need the Accuracy or critical hit chance that Dex gives.
As a lv50-59 pet, the easiest good gear to get for them is lv50 legendary equipment, which is usually pretty plentiful in the broker, as it's a reasonably common drop from lv50 mission satchels
All equips are the correct type, though

Crash
Profs are okay for a light healer (I might lean more to 2Int first then 2nt/1dex personally, but 1Int/1Dex works fine)
As a Healer, he should be equipped for that dex- Evoker gear rather than Illusionist
Same note about equips, though- you'll want lv50 legendary

Muck
Right mishmash of equips there, but since he's a fire attacker, he's another pet that wants Evoker gear (and, again, legendary lv50 would be the easiest good option)
Inverse to Light Healer, I'd probably personally lean 1Int/1Dex on a fire attacker first, as fire pets rely on critical hits to inflict their debuffs, but 2Int works fine anyhow

Bosses are chunky HP-wise, and in the Zone they always appear alone, so you won't be getting the most out of Muck against them (since fire is a multi-attacker that does best when there are more enemies)
Also, important to remember, all Fest Zone enemies will take a jump in HP when you have lv60+ pets in the party (but it's absolutely an excellent place to grind the levels between 60 and 70 for the reason that the enemies match your level- outside of the fest zone, you have Astryl's Tranquility ending at lv60 and LG starting at lv65)
Lizzardfish
Level 63
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 7:06 PM Post #5
Yeah to be honest I'm still playing through the story part and i have tons of random gear and sold stuff i probably shouldn't, I'll look around and see what i can buy for them to get their gear sets better. I had to switch up their profs temporarily just for a story quest with the Tomb thing and the seals lol. Would you suggest anything else for Muck instead of fire? I was trying to go for the Tank/cannon/healer build and I also think fire isn't really doing it for me either

Thank you for your tips though I've been pleasantly surprised how involved the battle system is on here.
Edited By Lizzardfish on 10/29/2020 at 7:07 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 7:11 PM Post #6
Air is the other dedicated Attacker element, and focuses on single-target damage. Air pets should get equipped with Myrmidon gear, and should be proffed for Str/Dex

(also, in region 1 & 2 with things like the tomb (I think the only other case where it wants you to have a particular stat is the Dungeon of the Forsaken door lock puzzle though?) you can just swap out party pets for mission pets and then reload the adventure screen, do the thing with the mission pet, then swap back)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.