Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Faelora Fanciers
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 1/9/2021 at 11:36 AM Post #41
Welcome! I've added you to the member list!

@LunaTsukino
I think one of the main reasons Faelora aren't popular is how few traits they have. The revamp will certainly fix that! Although I know waiting for the revamp to add more traits is practical, I do wish they didn't have to wait so long with no improvements or added traits at all. Although the Lost Grove traits are a start!
LunaTsukino
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 4:18 AM Post #42
@Earthprotector49

:O They're next on the list? Nice! I guess I missed the news in my disappearing acts. I can't wait to see how things go ^^

@Anemochory

Yeah I like the Dryad stuff, it suits them perfectly but it's just a bit disappointing they are restricted traits and I couldn't use them in my personal projects (well I could but man would it be hard, not to mention I've been procrastinating doing those storyline quests to unlock Lost Grove ^^;).

I'm hoping the revamp tidies up the Mutations a bit more. So like keep M2 as head things, M1 body things and M3 misc changes like neck flower/wings/dusts. I feel there's too many options in M1 that would look nice together Like the Wings with the Autumn Flower.
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 11:38 AM Post #43
Yep :). *Nods* Not me either 8). The first art revamp I was here for was the Lupora one (Though not from the start of it. It was in its final stages when I joined the site.), and the final version was a great improvement on the original art. It looks like the same is going to be true of the Nytekrie (Though unlike many, I dont mind the current art that much (except maybe certain aspects of the female one), as long as the pet in question has nice traits.). If you havent checked it out yet, you should :).
Arofawn
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 41
Posted: 1/11/2021 at 3:12 PM Post #44
hii ;) i would love to join this fae club :)

my favorite themeds anome the faes are definitely, Cave pool, evergreen and Enchented bloom. Dont much like anything in pastel colors, but thats just me ;) :)

My favories of my own faes are these 3;

I would love to make a max stat cave pool fae project sometime in the future, but right now im too busy with my vene max stat projects, so it will be far in the future. Would also be open for max statting other peoples fae projects, but only if i like them :) ;)

also, i would like to be on the pinglist
Yello
Level 62
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/13/2021 at 1:36 PM Post #45
I'm starting a Fae breeding project, and would love the groups advice! I'm planning on calling it an Ancient Power Faelora, but I feel like it's missing something, especially around the ankles, but I'm not sure which trait to use. Any help is appreciated!

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.