Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Halloween Protect
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Saveme
Level 68
Seashell Collector
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/22/2020 at 6:30 PM Post #1
I remember seeing that there was an area to post stuff like this but I can't find it (It's probably hidden due to the event that just ended)

But I have two really cute bears that I think would make Lovly starters of a cute Halloween Progect!

This is my first project so I'd love help and advice! Do I include the pet that influenced me to start it (or not due to her being a pet that was an offspring pet so semi-unknown genetics)

What are the best ways to work up my project how do I protect it and mark it as mine ect.

I don't have an exact name down for it yet but here are a few ideas, 'Hollow Honeycomes', 'Morningdew Claws'

I'm not sure if I should show what I want it to look like or not but I'm really excited so-

And if there is enough support I'd love to make an alternate version;

At the moment it shows having Lace. I beleave lace is a seasonal mutation so I don't know how adding it would work and may have to be added MUCH later. (I don't know when it is and isn't here)

What do you all think of my little bears?
My inspiration pet; if you look you can see I didn't edit anything but mutes. I surely will in the future give some edits but not too much- might change eye color to stand out.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=361613
Slytherin7
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 71
Posted: 9/22/2020 at 9:24 PM Post #2
I think what you're referring to is the Fall Fest themed pet design contest, but it looks like what you want to do is start a project, so I wouldn't worry about that.

So what you wanna do to start is find some morkkos with the traits you need. I think a lot of people Generate them (and then you've already got them in the colors you need) but for my Balrog vulnyxes I just grabbed some "dishwater" pets off the Advanced Search and I'll dye them when I'm done. I advise against using pets with hidden carries that are unwanted traits, that's a major problem I'm having right now with my Balrogs, they've got feathered wings now instead of demon wings and I think I need to start over.

However, since one of your traits is Valentine's Lace, I'd recommend buying morkkos of the broker, you should be able to find one there with Valentine's Lace. I just checked the Advanced Search and Mandyhope has four morkkos up for sale with visible Valentine's Lace for 30k gold each, plus I'm sure there's ones up for breeding as well.

Once you've got your pets, you want to breed them until you get the desired traits, I believe Xavion has a guide to this? I might be mistaken.

Once everything's done and you've got a pair or two of your finished morkkos, you can sell the offspring from them. Some people use an infertility kit on the offspring to prevent people from breeding them. If you don't have a kit, there's lots of people here in the forums who can do it for you for free, as well as gene-test your pets :)

You can totally use your inspiration morkko to start it! Though I'd recommend getting her gene-tested first just to see what she's hiding XD

Morkkos in general aren't super popular but I really like those! It reminds me of snow on branches on a sunny winter day

I hope I wasn't too confusing!
Edited By Slytherin7 on 9/22/2020 at 9:25 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.