Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Summer Festival - Eggling Auction #...
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 9/18/2020 at 6:13 PM
We will be having an Eggling Auction to close out this year's Summer Festival. It will run from Saturday, September 19th at 10 AM through Sunday, September 20th at 4 PM.
The process is entirely automatic. You can visit the link below to view and bid on the Egglings once the auction has started.
The rules are as follows:
1. The Eggling Auction begins on September 19th at 10am and ends on September 20th at 4pm.
2. All Egglings have a starting bid of 10,000 Gold, 100,000 Gold, or 500,000 Gold.
3. The minimum bid increase is 500 Gold, 2,000 Gold, or 10,000 Gold.
4. A Player may only have an active bid on one Eggling at a time.
5. Gold is automatically deducted when a bid is placed; and automatically returned if you are outbid.
6. In order to place a bid, click on the Eggling that you wish to bid on.
Here are the available prizes from this Eggling Auction:
1. Free Stable, 3-Vis (2-Vis if Majestic) Summer Themed Pet of Choice, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1
2. Free Stable, 3-Vis (2-Vis if Majestic) Summer Themed Pet of Choice, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1
3. Free Stable, 3-Vis (2-Vis if Majestic) Summer Themed Pet of Choice, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1
4. Free Stable, 3-Vis (2-Vis if Majestic) Summer Themed Pet of Choice, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1
This sounded interesting until the price of it.
I'm currently saving for an essence so I'm not participating.
Posted: 9/19/2020 at 4:22 AM
Wish I could get the lavender corn snake lighira or the prickly pear luffox, but I have nowhere near enough gold. I guess I'll just hold out until the end of the themed pet fall contest, to see if one of my designs wins.
Posted: 9/19/2020 at 12:56 PM
I see some people saying about how pricey it is.
The prices are actually reasonable for what they are starting out to be. Since we don't have to add the three vises ourselves, we don't have to spend 1.5 mil on a prim pearl. And, they are starting out less then what it would cost to buy them from the player base. Starting out fable themes for 100k or mythical themes for 500k (that have specific traits for that theme) aren't bad, considering that they will be 3-vis.
Now what I'm interesting in is, what the heck are the mystery pets?
Posted: 9/19/2020 at 3:55 PM
mystery prizes are usually peerless tokens, free stable, something like that
Posted: 9/19/2020 at 3:58 PM
Assistant to the Sculptor
Posted: 9/20/2020 at 1:59 PM
Um, so I just figured out that I've put a bid on the wrong one. Is there a way that I can stop my bid so that I can instead bid on the pet that I actually want? Cuz I'm a little worried that no one will outbid me.
nvm some one outbid me. Thank goodness.
Edited By Epicchild on 9/20/2020 at 3:16 PM.
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.