Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Needing help to know if my pet is equipp...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Rakshadoodle
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 85
Posted: 8/23/2020 at 12:42 PM Post #1
Hey I just need to know if my party is good or like have the right armor and stuff. I am just gonna work on getting a title so gonna go to nightfall bandit dungeon.

Gold Heart - https://www.sylestia.com/proficiency/?pet_id=5567676

Brownie - https://www.sylestia.com/proficiency/?pet_id=5426886

Skull - https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5524239

the party order is
Goldheart - first slot - party slot 1
skull - second slot - party slot 2
brownie - third slot - party slot 3
Slytherin7
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 71
Posted: 8/23/2020 at 4:28 PM Post #2
Looks pretty good to me!!

Once you can afford or earn them, I'd of course recommend replacing the Exotic gear with Vinethorn, but other than that I think you're good as far as gear goes. You should have no problem at all doing the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon, I forget where it unlocks but I think you should be able to do the Dungeon of the Forsaken as well, and if you do all the battles in there you get LOTS of experience points for your team (not to mention a ton of gear you can sell back to the system)

For Goldheart, I'm almost tempted to tell you to place one of his Health points into Intelligence? I haven't used normal-statted pets for a while now so I'm not entirely sure if that's the best move to make. Though, I think putting the extra point in Intelligence will give him a bit more power.
Rakshadoodle
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 85
Posted: 8/23/2020 at 4:43 PM Post #3
thank you. I got passed the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon and then realized you get title doing the dungeon of the Forsaken which I passed. so thank you
Snowdrop
Level 75
Brosilla's Minion
Threads: 54
Posted: 11/24/2020 at 10:37 PM Post #4
Your pets look overall pretty good, I just want to suggest some things- change the armor to all vinethorn if you have enough gold. It helps SO much. I also think you could change the prof points for Goldheart and Skull.

Goldheart prof points in this order: Health, strength, agility, health
Skull's: Int, health, agility, int (The fact that you put one in dexterity is bad for Skull)
I think they could be a lot more stronger with what I just said implemented.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 11/25/2020 at 1:58 PM Post #5
@CuteSeal126, Why would dexterity be bad for Skull? He's a Light Healer, they don't need agility or HP (Agility is for tanks. What use does a non-tank have for evasion an defence when they can have critical hits and accuracy via dex)

With a Water tank, Tidal Lord equips are good, but personally I'd go 1HP/2Str/2Agi for a non-max (this is one of our water tanks- our other water tank runs 3str/2agi but is a max stat and can get away with not having the extra hp from an hp prof point)- Higher Str = higher phys damage stat = stronger Ice Barrier and Ice Sphere.
at the very least I'd try to work a str point in- with 4 prof points available... maybe 1hp/1str/2agi? 2hp/1str/1agi? Probably depends on the play style, but I'd lean agi

(not sure why there's HP on the healer and attacker, I'd say go all-in on attack+dex for them, but hey, if the HP makes it feel easier for someone else who am I to say)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.