Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > i feel uncomfortable
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Starmakemagic
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/3/2020 at 1:02 AM Post #1
I am just going to edit this so it's known that it's a closed issue. i'll have to ignore the problem. and hope that fixes it...
Edited By Starmakemagic on 8/3/2020 at 1:17 AM.
Minlifalcon
Level 65
High Priest
Threads: 163
Posted: 8/3/2020 at 1:06 AM Post #2
Just click on their profile and click on the remove friend button.
Starmakemagic
Level 70
High Priest
Posted: 8/3/2020 at 1:08 AM Post #3
there is no remove friend button and it doesn't remove me from their friends....
Minlifalcon
Level 65
High Priest
Threads: 163
Posted: 8/3/2020 at 2:43 AM Post #4
Maybe that is a bug, you may ask someone else for help.
Starmakemagic
Level 70
High Priest
Posted: 8/3/2020 at 11:45 AM Post #5
i posted here to get that help ....
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 8/3/2020 at 1:12 PM Post #6
Hi there. Not sure what the issue is that you're having, but it looks like it's something to do with the friends list, or the PM system? (I'm guessing from the advice you got about unfriending someone.)

Depending on what you're trying to do, there are different solutions:

If you have friended someone (aka you sent a friend request and they accepted it) and you no longer want to have that person on your friend list (you can see this list under social > inbox > contacts (far right tab)), then you go to that person's profile and click the red button labeled 'Remove Friend'. If this button does not exist, then you have not friended that person. Instead you would see a green button labeled "Add to Friends". Conversely, you can also remove them from your list on the contacts tab in your inbox by checking their name and clicking 'remove contact' at the bottom of the screen

If someone else has friended you (aka you received a friend request and accepted it) and no longer want to be on their friend list, I'm not sure there's a way for you to do that. They can unfriend you, if they want. The only things you can really do is block them in various ways:

-block PMs: when they PM you, there is a red circle with a line through it in the top right of the PM pop up. Click this to block future PMs from this user. Once done, you will no longer receive PMs from that player. This can be undone by going to the contacts tab of the private messages and choosing 'blocked' from the dropdown at the bottom of that tab. There you will see a list of players you have blocked with the option to unblock them.

-block pings: When someone pings you, there is a red circle with a line through it to the right of the ping. Click this to block the user from being able to ping you in the future. This is more difficult to undo once done: if you decide to unblock that person's pings, you must contact Krinadon and have him unblock the person's pings for you.

-block people on cometchat (what we tend to call tiny chat, at the bottom of the screen). If a person starts messaging you on tiny chat and you want to block them, there is a red circle with a lint through it at the top of the chat screen. Clicking that will allow you to block that person from messaging you personally with the cometchat feature. You can undo this by clicking the gear icon in the bottom right of the cometchat bar and choosing 'manage blocked users'. Here you will see the users you have blocked from messaging you. Click 'unblock user' to unblock them and allow them to message you again.

If none of this was what you were looking for... I guess more information might be needed? Anyway, hope that helped at least a little ^.^;
Starmakemagic
Level 70
High Priest
Posted: 8/3/2020 at 3:09 PM Post #7
i may have to do that or have someone else tell the user on my behalf to unfriend me because frankly it's highly unsettling to e this person has me on their friend's list especially because of my age and a phobia have. that i'd rather not discuss. this is a large amount of information so thank you for this.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.