Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Help with the passage of the mushroom gr...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Atisuta
Level 21
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/27/2020 at 6:26 AM Post #1
I can't beat the Tsaret and His bandits. No matter how hard I try. If you know how to defeat it, tell me... Thank you in advance for your help!
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 7/29/2020 at 9:10 AM Post #2
Hello! I'm not sure if you can have two party slots by then - but unlocking the second may help. Of course, you can always overlevel as well.
If you have only one party slot:
I see Kaen is your highest leveled pet. Her equipment is a bit lacking, but missions and exploration will fix that up. If she is your only pet in the party, you might want to switch her to Shadow element with either a point in Intelligence or Health. A Shadow element will use equipment boosting intelligence and dexterity or agility.

If you can unlock the second party slot - You do this by going to the town plaza in Esior's Haven and clicking the left option and paying a fee of gold. I think it's 10K?
Your two party slots would then be Light in the first and Air in the second. Light's proficiency point(s) should be set in health, as you'll be using a Light as a tank until you get a third slot. Air's points should be set in Strength.

And I see you've got a lvl 69 kelp - be sure to send her on missions to rack up exp - if you level her to 70, you can use her in your party. :)
If you have any more questions, the user Scathreoite is quite knowledgeable in this area. x)
(And a tip - the Q&A forum is a lot more heavily traveled than the battle/arena/zone discussion forums. Any questions posted there get answered super quick lol.)
Atisuta
Level 21
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/30/2020 at 1:29 AM Post #3
Thank you! You've helped me a lot!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.