Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Looking for 1x1
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/5/2020 at 7:00 PM Post #1
Looking to get back into roleplaying more, I took a break and when I came back everything changed so.....

Anyways the only limits i have are
No angel/demon rps
No heavy romance

I can do anything else, including fandom rps tho I'm particular which fandoms

So yeah Jsut pong me if ur interested. I can also provide some ocs based on any ideas you have so dont worry about stuff like that. I don't mind minor romance either.
Edited By Orcastration on 7/8/2020 at 4:58 PM.
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 12:43 AM Post #2
Ahoy Orca. I have a new OC I want to try out. I can give you the particulars Monday. I wont be on tomorrow as its Sunday.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 1:02 AM Post #3
Sure let's add another prp to the lsit, I'm sure I can handle it XD
I actually need to sort out some of mine too. I ended up with a very questionable character that is way too philosophical for my brain and that's not a good sign lol
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 1:18 AM Post #4
I can understand that. Hopefully with the rearranging things out of the way I'll have time to keep up on all my Rps. At least you are more likely to understand if I seem to drop off the face of the Earth for awhile. It's hard to find RP partners who get that I cant be on all the time. It would be nice to be on more, just not always possible.
Anywho I have to get a cranky toddler with a headcold to sleep. I will give you the low down on my OC sometime Monday. What time depends on if and when we have to babysit my nephews. My life would be less complicated if my sister in law did not obsess about going to the gym five days a week. I love to see my nephews, but it's hard having to be at her beck and call for whenever she decides she wants to work out, but my mother wants to see her grandsons so she puts up with it. Though if my daughter is still sick by then I will have to keep them separate. The one bright side to that is with only one kid to watch its easier to get online for a few minutes, though I hope she gets better as soon as possible.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 1:30 AM Post #5
Heres to good health alright, hopefully that does happen. My pastors kid recently got sick and last week the weekly youthgroup get-together and class time got completely canceled. Which sucked for everyone but me and one friend of mien who's a huge introvert anddoesnt relaly go to this stuff if he doesnt have a good reason......(me cuz I live too far and also i really dont want covid issues plus already existing eye issues) and all. (Kid is better now. Which me as I'm just an isolated island again lol)

But yeah. I mena I don't mind random disappearances, if he rp is good or the rpg is good, I'll stick around and just hang till everyone else pops back into existence XD

And int he meanwhile? I shall proceed to overload myself with roleplays once again. Tryign to roleplay while I have summer, my school years an absolute nightmare, I dont think I'm going to sleep much lol its madness pure madness and hats jsut the piano psrt
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #6
Okay is back. My Character is a Siren (or half Siren depending on the rp) Character. His name is Trillon, or Trill for short. He is the son of the late queen and his peoples youngest king ever (actual age would depend on the RP. School age Rp, fantasy adventure Rp etc etc.) I'd place him between 16 to 19 round about. Though a Siren neither he nor his people are evil. (Although if the RP needed Sirens as evil I would make his group half Sirens.) For appearance I took a page from Trolls world tour in the use of two guppy like ot beta like find instead of one mermaid like tail.
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 12:10 AM Post #7
Just to add a few things I forgot. He would have fins on his arms and webbed fingers underwater. On land he would take on a human form. His webbed fingers would disappear and his arm find would pull into a slit on his forearms. You would not see the slit in his skin if you did not know it was there. Also he transforms back if he gets soaked in water, something he avoids when on land. Would make an interesting school RP for him to always avoid the pool, but it depends on the RP.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 12:28 AM Post #8
Whoever works.

I have two twin part-mermaid girls, one part mermaid boy, and one half siren. They can either fbmmbe full human or half human depending on he replay

Then I have the rest of my lot which are mixes.....

Oh, what if.....

We di a school rp with our ocs being half and half you have ur sof course and I xna use my firey mermaid boy (the twins are cumbersome, though I can also use the siren girl instead if you want)
And then chuck some extra characters in for interest and suff bt focus on those two
(Either the siren girl who doenst liek talking othe firey mermaid human boy works)
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 12:34 AM Post #9
That would help. Since yours are half bloods I could do the same with mine. Having your half Siren girl in there with your three merfolk character would make things interesting. Would she know Trill or have a different background? Would there be any adult humans who would know about thier secret to help them out. Be interesting if the principle knew about them, even though at first I think the Merfolk and Sirens would not know about each other. I could come up with a few more Characters to flesh out the Rp if needed.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 10:26 AM Post #10
Sure
I haven't used my twins in a lol they're a little clunky but I can figure somethign out

Prob the sirens would kinda know or at least hear of each other
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.