Players 2,282 416
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,293,715 1,818
Generated 658,935 243
Captured 1,198,395 388
Bred 6,436,290 1,187
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > M.C.B (Mythical Creatures Believers!) 2....
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 7/9/2020 at 1:51 AM Post #121
Sure.
Aerith
Level 75
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 324
Posted: 7/9/2020 at 1:56 AM Post #122
Self-Ping
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/9/2020 at 4:07 AM Post #123

Summersong is always a joy to have. She sings beautiful songs about summer, spring, and anything in between. Her happy-go-lucky attitude cheers up everyone around her. However, even Summersong has her secrets. An example would be the bunny sprites that follow her at all times. Noone knows where they came from, and Summersong isn't willing to tell!

She has cool powers, which are fueled by sunlight. Therefore, she's at her strongest in summer while dancing alongside Lighiras. Winter is her weakest, as she shivers near Griffies. Strangely, she prefers fall over spring. Her powers include pyrokinesis, photosynthesis, hydrokinesis, and creating objects out of nothing!

Summersong doesn't remember her family at all. However, she belongs to a tribe called the Summer Sprites. The Summer Sprites are beings that like coming out in summer, and hiding in winter. They have a variety of powers, yet all are strongest in max sunlight.
Edited By Animaspectra on 7/14/2020 at 7:56 AM.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 7/10/2020 at 12:16 PM Post #124
~Artemis~

Given such gifts as a silver bow made by the Cyclopes and a pack of hunting hounds from Pan, Artemis was regarded as a goddess of hunting and wild nature and a mistress of the animals. For this reason, she is associated with wild animals (especially young ones), forests, and the moon. As a goddess of chastity, childbirth, and fertility, Artemis was the patron of young women, particularly brides-to-be, who dedicated their toys to her as symbolic of the transition to full adulthood and the assumption of a wife's responsibilities. Finally, the goddess, as a dweller of wild nature, was linked to boundaries and transition, both in physical terms and the abstract. For this reason, perhaps, the temples dedicated to Artemis were often built either on the margins of human settlements or at places where the land changes such as marshes or at water junctions.
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Posted: 7/11/2020 at 3:17 AM Post #125
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=90727&page=12#119
Author: Byteme96
Time Posted: 7/9/2020 at 1:48 AM
It seems that Writing and Avi have both won the vote! (Yes, yes. I know a lot of you dislike writing so that why I added Avi and Sylesti Design stuff!)
For out next Event, you must create/design a Avatar and write a short story about or related to it. The word limit will be 1,000 words.
The Writing and Avi Competition will end on July the 18th
Prizes
1st - 10k, Grim Rose Ryori, 5 Points for the Rankings
2nd - 6k, Royal Elven Lupora, 3 Points for the Rankings
Participation - 1 Point for the Rankings

It's July 11th now!
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 9:13 PM Post #126
Prizes for the current Event have been added!
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 9:17 PM Post #127
Ah, I totally forgot about this! Thanks for the ping. ^-^
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 9:35 PM Post #128
I'm just doing stuff :)
Lumiinescent
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 5
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 10:13 PM Post #129
Talking marks dont work on my devise so the italic parts are the talking, bold italics is the other person

Abyss is the last Sea-Shadow sprite, an ancient group of magic dwellers who protect the Midnight Zone of the oceans. Sea-Shadow sprites live as long as their soul is devoted to the sea.
Because of this, Abyss knows that somethings not right; all the other Guardians have long disappeared, and they would never give up on their only job. She talks to Alsmarija, the speaker of fates.
What happened to them?
Only you can find out.
So do
you know?
I am afraid not.
Is there any advice for my quest, at least?

Alsmarija closes her eyes, one of her oldest Sights running through her head.
Follow the path, and follow the trail, there you will find your answer without fail.
The only one to fight to the end, cannot have her mind or will bent.

And so, Abyss sets of, alone on her adventure, on her quest for the sea.
Edited By Wildfire378 on 7/19/2020 at 12:57 AM.
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 76
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 9:49 PM Post #130
Sorry if this is really cringy; I don't have enough time to edit it properly :/

Crystilla

As a forest nymph and guardian of nature, it is Crystilla's duty to protect the flora and fauna inside this world. Along with the dwindling number of blossom faeries, she is constantly flitting from place to place, in an attempt to preserve and restore the threatened plants and animals. But with all the human interference, everything is dying faster than Crystilla can repair it. And all she can do is watch, as the nature on this planet starts to slowly disappear.
~~~
Crystilla sat down heavily on a large rock, absentmindedly stroking its smooth, cold surface. She was gazing into the distance, lost in her thoughts, when a pale, shimmering figure appeared and sat down gracefully next to her.
"Who are you?" She yelped. She scrambled away, almost hitting her head on a broken branch in her haste to get away from the stranger.
He chuckled, his deep voice echoing in the sudden silence. "Is this how you greet everyone, Crystilla Tinarei?"
"How do you know my full name?" Crystilla demanded. Then, she got a better look at the figure. Took in his simple crown of lilies, his striking blue eyes, and his glowing willow branch. Gasping softly, she quickly looked down and stammered, "A-apologies Your Highness.. Wh-what may I do for you?"
He smiled, amusement lighting up his face. "Please, call me Aspen. I've come to talk to you about all the destruction."
Crystilla knew what he was talking about immediately. "I don't know what to do about it," she admitted sadly. "I truly cannot come up with anything..."
"I do not know either," Aspen replied, his expression grave. "But the Oracle has a message for you:
'An omen among the stars,
A symbol from afar.
A gem deep down you may need,
To find the answers you seek,'" he recited. Looking up again, he nodded to her formally, and, to her surprise, winked. "Good luck."
And with that, he disappeared with a small whirlwind of petals, leaving her to contemplate the strange events that had just taken place alone.
And, just like that, her quest began.
Edited By Mossflight2 on 7/18/2020 at 11:19 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.