Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Free (PB and Themed) Pets for Newbies (o...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lady0fthelake
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 4:40 PM Post #1
~*~*~Free Themed Pets for Newbies~*~*~
Open only during fests!!! If you ask me for pets at any other time, I will ignore you!
Hello, Newbies. You are probably wondering who I am, why Im doing this, and how you can get one of those really cool and pretty themed pets youre hearing everyone talk about. Let me answer those questions.
1. Hi. Im LadyoftheLake/Saija/Malin. Ive been playing Sylestia for almost two years now. I actually used to have a giveaway like this one for Newbies that was open all the time and gave away regular pets, too, but it got super crazy and hard for me to deal with. It turns out there was more demand than I could handle. So after several failed revamp attempts, I gave up on it.
2. Im doing this because Ive noticed that Newbies who have nice pets are more likely to feed them every day, not breed pets of their own that they end up begging us to buy, and will stay active. Children, dont breed your own pets yet. Its seriously not worth it.
3. You can go try to find one in the fest zone (spoiler you probably wont), you can grow a seed or catalyst or what have you, or I can give one (fine, probably a PB one, Im not that generous) to you for free.
Now please please please actually read how this works completely and thoroughly!
First, what qualifies as a newbie? Im going to define it as having been a member of sylestia for under fifty days. If youre over 50 days, you can buy a pet from me (pm me!) for a reduced price but you cant get one for free.
Please go look at the catalogue of pet pairs below. I have a 1 pet per player policy. Then copy this exact form into a reply to this post and fill it out.
@Lady0fthelake
Account Age:
Player ID:
Breeding Pair:
Link to Stables:
After that, I will put you on the waiting list. Eventually, I will private message you with a link to your pet. You will be able to buy it for 1 gold, which is the lowest price possible. If you dont buy it within 48 hours, I might release it. Also, I can only take five orders at once, and only one at a time for each pair!

If you have any questions about that part, please private message me instead of asking in this thread.
Edited By Lady0fthelake on 5/31/2020 at 5:00 PM.
Lady0fthelake
Level 70
High Priest
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 4:41 PM Post #2
Breeding Pair Catalogue:
When filling out the form, please refer to pairs by the entire name! Theme included!

1. All That Glitters and All That Glows (Fresh Perennials Bulbori)

2. Scarlet Forest and Violet Dreams (Midsummer Nights Faelora)

3. Speckle and Mimsy (Ripe Plum Faelora)

4. Fleur and Flame (Flaming Flower Faelora)

5. Millie and Strawberry (Darling Daylily Luffox)

5. Un-named and Un-named (Oriole Zolnixi)
Edited By Lady0fthelake on 5/31/2020 at 4:57 PM.
Lady0fthelake
Level 70
High Priest
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 4:41 PM Post #3
Orders:
Edited By Lady0fthelake on 5/31/2020 at 5:00 PM.
Lady0fthelake
Level 70
High Priest
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 4:41 PM Post #4
Reserved

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.