Players 2,230 383
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,303,223 1,685
Generated 660,518 246
Captured 1,200,155 217
Bred 6,442,454 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Eternia (PRP)
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 7:25 PM Post #1

An old man shakes his head and sighs at the sight of visitors into his inn. He hadn't seen these sorts before, but he knew well enough they had their interests peaked in some matter or another and adjusted himself simply in his chair as he slid a few coins into a leather pouch.

"If you've come for tales again, here's one for you folks. There is a legend in our lands of Eternia..
A legend of a infant god who exhausted himself while creating our young world and fell into a deep, unbreakable slumber.
Even now, his power is still said to leak through the heavens and earth empowering the folks of the land in hopes that, one day, they will be able to awaken him once more and witness the completion of the grandest kingdoms of the land.
This is, of course, just mere folk-tale.
Ya don't really believe any of this, do you? And here I thought I had the reputation of a mad man 'round these parts." The old man said with a bit of a laugh and shook his head.

"Right 'en, the quest board's been moved by the right outer wall and back a pace if you're all with the Guild and their sort of business. Just better keep your noses clean while you're here.. Think this kingdom's had enough nonsense. Don't think I won't throw ya out of this inn either."

Approaching the quest board outside, you find yourselves a list of tasks well suited to hired blades and mercenaries of all sorts. A bit more clean-nosed than you're probably used to, but hey, that debt's gotta get paid and you have to get a move on clearing your names around here somehow..

You see a continent and town map to the left side of the board beside the listings that you make a mental note of as you scout through the rest of its more interesting contents.

Available locations:

Capital of Era
(You are here)

(Idk, will add more later. Era probably won't be the only kingdom either, make up whatever you want, I'm done mucking around on this post here for now. ^^)
Edited By Xedite on 5/27/2020 at 6:47 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 7:25 PM Post #2

Full Name: Mathias Stevan Decim

Nickname(s): Dex

Species: Changeling

Sexuality: Heteroromantic Heterosexual

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 155

Appearance:

(Only assumes tiefling or human forms, depending on whether or not he wants the tiefling tail for balance. His eyes are pure blue as a tiefling and he has deep brown horns.
When startled, his eyes in both forms have a tendency to go momentarily blank white, the only sign of his actual heritage.)
(not my art)

Personality:
Dex is a focused, if sometimes soft-spoken man. He is known to be caring to those who manage to get past his high suspicions of others and is often fully personally invested in any job he takes on.
He's hardworking and very studious, not known to hold onto any real resentments unless he feels he has been deeply wronged or disgraced by someone.

Powers and Skills: While he's a bit uncoordinated on his feet disguised as a human as somewhat of a natural klutz, he tends to prefer it for the sake of mobility and quickness on his feet. While he isn't exactly the most physical strong person, what he lacks in strength, he makes up for in cunning and strategy, loving to always turn a tough situation in his favor.
He's pretty good with both a crossbow and short sword, but doesn't like to fight most people unless the situation forces his hand.

Equipment: He typically wears light steel plate armor over his white robe top when he's out on a job. Keeps a blue cloak to wear on cold nights or to use to conceal himself when switching between forms in public or travelling.

Backstory:
Once working as a noble's personal alchemist working on mechanical oddities for military affairs, Dex has hit a bit of a rough spot with his life's work, taking up odd jobs here and there to continue to fund his research. His recent batch of jobs have landed him a position as a bounty hunter working to disband a shifty guild of mercs that have long since plagued the kingdom of Era and hopefully settle a long grudge with an old 'friend.'

Group/Guild: Kingdom of Era

Other: probably actually really bad at being a bounty hunter but took it because he wants to feel like a law abiding citizen.
totally not sandboxing a character for another group <_<

Favorite food: Rainbow trout, lamb
Favorite drink: Green tea, herbal teas
Favorite colors: Blue, Grey
Likes: Fishing, tinkering with things, a good book, rats, rainy days
Dislikes: Sweets, mud, butterflies/moths (he's terrified of them), being played for a fool

=====

Full Name: Lyon Lothaire

Nickname(s): N/A

Species: Half-Demon

Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Height: 5'8

Weight: 148lbs

Appearance:

Personality:
Lyon is surprisingly good natured and friendly to most people who cross his path. While he's known to keep people at an emotional distance and can be somewhat of a closed book from time to time, he's very curious to learn about most people and tends to be very accommodating and patient.
This has gotten him taken advantage of in the past, but he tries his best to maintain an optimistic attitude and see the best in others.

Powers and Skills:
Lyon is able to use powerful dark sorcery and some fire magic thanks to formal study. His power has been bolstered by the hellish wendigo inadvertantly bound to his soul that taints his blood. Occasionally the beast gets the better of him, requiring him to pay a price to pacify it in either blood sacrifice of some unwitting victim or simple soul consumption.
Most days, however, he's just a simple alchemist and likes making potions imbued by his dark powers.

Equipment: Lyon mostly just keeps around a bag of various regimens and brewed potions.
He keeps an old, serrated hunting dagger for self-defense.

Backstory: idk he's just a travelling merchant or something

Other: He's pretty good at talking people into things, but just as easily roped into things himself.
Keeps the wendigo spirit he named Riven around because it's cool, also probably afraid of dying from it taking him over so he just does what it wants him to do so no one he cares about ends up having to deal with it. :>
Full moons have a tendency to make Lyon hangry and a worse businessman as it gives Riven more of an aggressive foothold over his usually chipper composure.

Favorite food: Citrus fruits
Favorite drink: Coffee
Favorite colors: Lavender, Aqua
Dislikes: Being forced to hurt people, busybodies, cats, gossip, Riven, when he's in one of his 'moods'
Edited By Xedite on 5/30/2020 at 10:00 AM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 7:26 PM Post #3

Name:
Hessonite Hexilar (Hess or Hex for short)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Race:
Put simply, a fire demon hahahahahaha
Backstory:
she decided to head on to earth to learn how to be...human. Not, human human, but just how to be a decent person in general. Some time back she realized, 'How different would I be if I grew up in the earth realm?' And boom there she is. She doesn't plan on going back home anytime soon either, no matter what happens, either. ....;-;
Appearance:
She has 2 forms:
Human

Demon:

Most of the time shes in her demon form, and only occasionally goes into her human form when its required. She has a 2 hour time limit on her human form. After that, she goes *POOF* and boom back in her demon form.
Personality:
Shes really...peppy. She knows how bad the world is, and has come to completely accept that. However, that doesn't stop her from just being generally optimistic. She is, however, optimistically dark. She can say one of the darkest things with a real genuine smile on her face.
Weapons:
Mr. Fire sword
Power:
She has minimal control over fire, although it can get out of hand whenever she lets her emotions get the best of her. She can drink blood in order to make her powers stronger, but its not a requirement. she does it anyway though. The more magical the race, the more power.
Other:
Edited By Rubycookie on 5/26/2020 at 10:34 PM.
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 7:40 PM Post #4
Basic Information:

Full Name: Kohana Fujimiya
Nicknames/Titles:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race/Homeland:
Class:

Character Appearance:

Hair: Bright Red-orange hair, mid-back length, wavy/some loose curls
Skin: pale peachy colored
Eyes: large almond shaped, pale green eyes(grey-green)
Height: 4ft. 9in.
Weight: 94lbs.
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): scar on her left wrist, burn on her right outer thigh
Physical Features: Light freckles across her cheeks and shoulders

Personality:

General Happiness: 5/10
Social Level: 4/10
Optimistic/Pessimistic: Optimistic
Positive Personality Traits: Loyal, Friendly, easy to talk to
Negative Personality Traits: mischievous, sly, good lier
Misc. Quirks: Carries a kagura everywhere
Religion/Philosophy: If you're nice to me I'm nice to you, if you are mean to me I am nice to you, if you hurt my family...I'll kill you.
Likes: Kagura, sweets, playing, overall childish things, Butterflies
Favorite Foods: Plums
Favorite Drinks: raspberry lemonade
Favorite Colors: Violet, green, raspberry
Dislikes: Bitter foods, Those who hurt her loved ones, cucumbers
Hobbies: Gardening, Playing tricks, painting, dancing

General Character Info:

Relationship Status: Single, but easily intrigued by people
Place of residence:
Place of Birth:
Group/Guild/Clan affiliation: Mercenary Guild Member/Guild leader's daughter
Enemies: Many
Wealth Status: Filthy Rich (illegally)

Character Abilities and Proficiency:

Favored Weapon: Syringe or Daggers
Weapon Skill: 9/10
Magic Abilities: Illusions, basic spells
Magic Strengths: Can create very powerful illusions, but sucks at most other magic because she doesn't care to try.
Other Information:

History/Background

Birthplace:
Parents: Father: Kitsune, leader of mercenary guild. Mother: Elf/Kitsune hybrid, delusional, in nursing home.
Siblings: Brother: Kitsune/Elf hybrid (mostly Kitsune), died during a guild job.
History:

Voice
Edited By Auria on 5/28/2020 at 8:07 PM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 4:54 PM Post #5
Hessonite whistled nonchalantly as she stared up at the board. There were quite a lot of quests and such she could take, and easily collect the reward for. But she was looking for something a bit more...difficult. As of currently, she was in her 'human' form. So no one else here was paying attention to her. They were all out searching for a different person, a demon who may or may not have accidentally fatally wounded a certain prime minister of Era. Or at least, thats what everyone thought had happened. It hadn't, but why not let them wonder?
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 5:54 PM Post #6
Kohana bounces up to the woman at the quest board. "Hmm....I think you should take this one." She interrupts the woman's whistling with her exclamation. She laughs, "Hah..sorry. I can read people pretty well...and well, you just seem like the type of person to take a pathetic job just to keep a low profile...instead of using your full potential. If I'm wrong just tell me." Kohana smiles at the woman; her 6 fluffy tails waving gently back and forth and back.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 6:24 PM Post #7
" Well~ Currently, I'm trying to keep a low profile. But this one pays well. And we're all about the money here, aren't we? " She unhooked a red silk pouch from her waist band. " I think I would be much more successful if my homelands money was accepted. "
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 6:54 PM Post #8
She grins, "Yes ma'am, all about the money. I'm looking or a job for me and my partner, myself." She looks around, and concern briefly flashes across her features. "...Miss... You're very elegant. It's awesome!...Good luck with your job!" She snatches a job from the board and skips off to behind the counter and up the stairs where only the guild leader and those close to him are allowed.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 7:06 PM Post #9
She thinks nothing of it, and turns back around, tossing the money gently between her hands as she scanned the board for a job.
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 8:08 PM Post #10
She bounds up the stairs and into the leader's office. "Hellooo!!! I got a job~!"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.