Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ..:Puffadore Adoptions and Christmas/Han...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 12:22 AM Post #21
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=8865&page=2#19
Author: Cerberus
Time Posted: 12/12/2013 at 6:54 PM
bump :D
Skydive
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 14
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 7:09 AM Post #22

http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=299256

I Really like this one!
Since she doesn't have a name, I would name her Safaia, which means Sapphire in Japanese.
What I like the most about her is all the different shades of blue. My eyes are blue, so it is one of my favorite colors!
She reminds me of water, and I live in and area with a lot of rain and rivers. My favorite time of year is the spring, since it rains so much!
Sparkling ocean water
A single rain drop falls
Forever beautiful
A true sight to behold
I keep you in my heart
Anywhere and everywhere I go
Edited By Skydive on 12/16/2013 at 7:11 AM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 4:52 PM Post #23
This Girl I would call ~Jewel of the Night~ She is a beautiful and looks very graceful.

I would like her for breeding. I really think jeweled wings and fancy swirls go well together. I really want her!
I love her black/dark grey fur, and her pink wings. She is so pretty, and I would really like to breed her. Another reason I want her is because she seems like a really nice puff. She is really divine. I think she would be a good fighting pet too. She is so pretty!!!!!!! I really want her lol.... and I guess I could carry on about how pretty she is, but I would be repeating things I've already said so..... =P
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 5:53 PM Post #24

*squeee* shes so cute!
Name: Artemis
Story: Her hair shines like moonlight during the night, and her eyes sparkle like stars. Hunting the most feared beasts is her goal, and her goal alone. She rules the moon, the night, the stars, in her golden chariot pulled by reindeer. Of course, this was her owners powers, for she was just a mere pet of the goddess of the moon. She was named after Artemis, and her hunting capability was no match for the Hunters life. So, she now lives in your stables, hopping for a new home.

WHAT I WOULD DO WITH HER:

Dyes. Lots and lots of dyes.
Selestial
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 184
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 6:31 PM Post #25

This lady I would name Alaren. It doesn't mean anything and there's no particular reason why other than I like it and I think it suits her. Part of my interest in her is that she carries Bone Collar. I would like a few more Puffs to breed, but I'm mostly interested in new traits like that. The other half of my interest is her coloring. I may rarely wear it on my avatar, but purple is my favorite color. Purple and red. She's lovely and the pink of her eyes matches as well. I'm afraid I'm not any good at poems, but I might add little stories later... For now I just want to get reasons why I want these lovelies down while I have a few moments. ^^

I'm not going to give what I would name this lady since she's already named and I think it fits her rather well. My attraction to her is more her coloring than her traits. She looks like a peaceful meadow or glade or something of the sort... The Bernese blends it all together so well.

Another one that I want mainly because of his coloring... I would probably breed him to the purple lady above to see what color variations I could get. They'd make a good pair! In keeping with her name, I would probably call him Alakain. There again, it doesn't mean anything, I just like it. :3

This lady I wouldn't be keeping for myself, nor would I name her. I have a friend who I remember sitting with me and pointing at a Puff with similar coloring and vis Tapir, back when the first came out, going on and on about how pretty she was and how she wished she had the gold to pay the price for her. So she would be a Christmas present for her!

You're awesome for doing this. ^^ Merry early Christmas~
Horselover
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 58
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 6:53 PM Post #26
I think it just be better for me to do this one again.

Why I want her: I want a pet with visible flower petal so bad. This pet has beautiful flower petals and she be a great pet for a breeding female. I going to start a project with flower petals so this will help. I going to try a poem put it won't be to good.
Poem:
Roses are red
Violet are blue
I love puffs.
Story: I came home one day with some wrapped present to put under the tree. I came home to a wreck house! Confetti and party hats everywhere. I caught my little puffadore trying to slip in to it room that I made for her. She was cover in confetti and had a party hat on. I said " come her and help me pick this up" she ran and hid. So I clean up all the confetti and party hat plus the dirty puffadore foot prints on my clean floor that made me a little mad but I forgave my puffadore. Then she came out and help me pick up the spill puffadore snacks. The tree was turn over and me and my puffadore turn it up right and put the ornament back on. I put the wrapped present under the tree. I forgave my puffadore she gave me a little gift so I gave her one of her present early she love it.
Edited By Horselover on 12/18/2013 at 4:33 PM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 9:22 PM Post #27
Please re-read :)
Skydive
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 14
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 9:25 PM Post #28
Well... I certainly don't feel smart right now.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 9:26 PM Post #29
I feel like I should point this out....I have a HUGE weakness for art and long stories. I feel bad for not giving a lot away so far but I kinda need to see different things, kind of a creative process I guess?
Horselover
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 58
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 5:33 PM Post #30
Hint I edit my post with my art that goes with a story.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.