Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ..:Puffadore Adoptions and Christmas/Han...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
TopazWolf
Level 61
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 72
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 11:47 AM Post #11

Why i want her: I love her colors and the combination is perfect in my eyes.
What i would name her: Deep Forest Sunshine
Description: I see her as a courageous soul with too much experience in the world for being so young. However, she is an intelligent little girl and she has a very strong spirit.
Story: She was found in a deep glade in the center of an extremely deep and dank forest, curled in a space between two roots of a large Oak tree. After, she learned to be a loyal friend, but still she missed the forest where she was born. Many times she tried to go back, but every time she was found by a stranger and taken to a new home. She finally made it back to the forest, but only after losing her life.

Why i want her: Because, as for the first, i love her colors and i also don't have that many Puffs.
What i would name her: Rusty Old Truck or Aqua Roja (Red Water)
Description: She is a very kind creature with a dream of being free.
Story: She was born into an English nobleman's household in the cold wintertime. All of her siblings died from the cold, but she, with her thick coat and strong will, made it through to spring and beyond. She never liked being in the mansion all of the time, but she dealt with it, hoping one day she could look out a window and see the wonders of the outdoors.
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 12:05 PM Post #12

So, I'm probably not going to be terribly convincing, but I thought I'd try. I'd like this guy, if possible. Why? I like his orange color, I like his cool expression, I like his carries, etc. I've been actively breeding Bell Collar into many of my puffs, so he'd make a great addition. There are many possible mates for him within my group, but I'd have to do some testing before I decided on anyone specifically.

I'd name him Frank, I think. He looks like a Frank. He'd hang out an guard my stables and maybe go on a mission or two now and then. He might have some fire magic in him, who knows?
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 9:12 PM Post #13
set roguew and Lunar I set the first and last one for you :)
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 9:26 PM Post #14
Thanks! :D He now has the very regal name of Frank and has started his first mission. :P
Lunarshinobi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 93
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 9:55 PM Post #15
: O Thank you Cerebus!
Horselover
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 58
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 5:31 PM Post #16
I got a question how do you decide ho get the pet because there no end date. Sorry to bother you.
Edited By Horselover on 12/11/2013 at 5:31 PM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 5:33 PM Post #17
If you tried hard enough on your entry. I choose the best person it should go to :) Your welcome to re-edit posts/add more in.
Quetzaloe
Level 70
The Tactician
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 5:38 PM Post #18

I want her because her colors make her seem so spirited and happy. I like recently realized that I like some puffadores (though not all) and this is one that I admire. She doesn't have any visibles and while that may frusterate some people, its fine with me.

I would name her Raining Blossem because she is the color of a bright spring flower and the blue makes me think of rain. (Is that wierd?)

The brightness of colors
Never to be forgotten easily or lightly
Like a jewel in the darkness

Once there was a princess who loved to stand in the rain and watch the droplets fall. She would stand in the soft grass and smile during the spring. One day, it rained so hard and so fast that the colors from the grass and the stems of flowers came off of their plants and stained her fur green. Still she smiled to herself and frolicked in the rain. The morale of this story is IF YOU FALL WHILE DOING SOMETHING YOU LOVE, KEEP GOING BECAUSE YOU WILL STILL FIND JOY.

=^.^=

I also like this one because my love for puffadores was first found when I got my first puffadore eggling (now and adolescent) Raven. She has the flower mutation and that is what really drew me to the species. This one's colors are so beautiful as well and I especially love how her flowers stand out against her dark fur.

I wouldn't rename her because the name she has fits her really well.

Dark beauty
So often underestimated
Softened by small light

There was once a land surroundid my darkness. One only the lightest of days the flowers bloomed. On one such day a girl was born. She had the colorings of her land, but was born with the hope of her beloved flowers. She lived in the woods and was careful to trust. It seemed likely that those who knew of her would be scared or angry. But she still watched her people. On only the lightest and most hopeful days did she come out, hoping to free her people from the dark.

But one day a boy found her. He was small and wimpered as he looked up at her. She wondered what was wrong and asked him gently. The small pup clung to her and wispered that he was afraid of the dark. "But you're light. Will you help me find my mommy?"

She carried him back to the town and found his mother searching for her son frantically. The pup's mother stared for a moment then hugged her son close. "I've never seen you before chicita. Who are you? And where are you from? Is it possible that you come from here?"

The girl nodded and started to leave. But the mother smiled at her and said, "Senorita, chicita, if you want you can come stay with us." The girl stared, thinking that this offer had to be some kind of joke. But when she saw that it was genuine she stayed with the woman, her pup, and her husband. They and the rest of the town saw her as a beacon of hope and goodwill.

Hope you like my haikus and stories!
Edited By Silverraven on 12/20/2013 at 3:41 PM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 6:54 PM Post #19
bump :D
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/13/2013 at 6:47 PM Post #20
(I'm redoing this since I didn't her before)

I would name this magnificent beautiful wonderful faithful loyal friendly little puffadore Splashing paint.
Why do I want her? WHY DO I WANT HER? SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULLEST LITTLE PUFFADORE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!!! WHO WOULDN'T WANT THIS LITTLE GORGEOUS GIRL? WHO??? WHO?!?!?
I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her!!! Her beautiful colors lay echoing across her fur. She looks absolutely beautiful! I would love to breed her. I just know her hatchlings would be beautiful, smart, and have a passion for art, just like her. She possess a special passion for nature.
Her voice is smooth like slippery silk.
Her eyes hold mystery and glimmer good- heartily.
Her fur is a work of art, paint-splattered.
She has a brave heart, and a strong passion and will.
She stands up for what she thinks is right.
She loves to be unique from everyone else
If I got this gorgeous puffadore, I would delight in breeding her. I just love her beautiful fur, which looks as if a painter spilled buckets of paint all over her. In a way, it shows her personality, because she likes to be herself. It would be so awesome if I could have her. I would draw a picture of her, unfortunately I'm a horrible artist.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.