Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 1:07 PM Post #1
PLEASE DON'T POST YET!!!

SPOILERS! DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THINGS OUT ON YOUR OWN!!!

1: Getting started

2: The Basics

3: Taking Back the Fields

4: Trollsblight Caverns & Other

5: Fungus Grove
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 4/27/2020 at 1:16 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 1:25 PM Post #2
Getting started

Generator:

The first thing you need to do is generate your starter pet. You starter can have up to 4 trait points, and I recommend using all of them.

Visible:

This appears on your pet

Carried:

This can possibly get passed on to offspring, but does not appear on pet.

Visible vs. Carried:

If you're planning on doing a 6vis project someday in the future, or even thinking about it, go with carried. Carried traits only cost 1 trait point, so you can get 4 different traits!
If you're just going for looks, or have no idea what you want you're 6vis project to look like, much less even want to do it, go with visible.

Remember:

1: Give your pet traits. Traitless pets do pretty much nothing except sit around.

2: Give your pet color! My starter has no colors but the plain white that is already there. She looks BAD. And honestly, compare these two pets. Which one would you rather have?

Pet A (My starter), or Pet B(My friend's starter)?

Probably Pet B.

3: Don't do something you'll regret later! If something feels meh, don't do it. You WILL regret it later, I promise.

Your Pet:

Naming:

Now that your pet is all pretty and generated, its time for the big stuff. Number 1: Naming. Go to your stables (Explore-stables) and click on the blue 'un-named' over the image of your pet.
Then click manage and under Name Pet, type the pets name. Make it good, because this is only changeable with a Philter of Amnesia, which are hard to come across if you don't have much gold.

Proficiency:

You assign this to your pet, and you're DONE. No going back now... unless you want to pay gold to change it, but that will take a while if you don't have money raining down from the sky into your hands.

I'll give you the quick summary to proficiencies, but here's a more detailed guide to them in case you're confused.

Water: Keeps your pet alive for longer! (My starter is a water) (TANK)

Earth: Also keeps your pet alive! (TANK)

Shadow:
Keeps your pet alive, but not as well. (TANK)

Wind: Does the big blows. (CANNON)

Fire: Also hurts your opponet. (CANNON)

Light: Heals the rest of your party. (HEALER)

Cannons, Healers, and Tanks:

Tanks:

These are good damage takers. I recommend making your starter one because they will survive WAY longer than a Cannon or Healer. Which, you WILL need for the big boss battles.

Cannons:

These are the big damage dealers. They will hurt your opponent the most. However, I reccomend using this for a second or third party slot as they will die very easily.

Healers:

These help keep the other pets in your party at high health, helping you survive longer. But it won't be helpful right now because this will be the only pet in your party. So, it won't really help anyone, and as a low damage dealer, it will make battles WAY harder.

Proficiency Points:

These will give your pet a boost in a certain area. (Ex: Health will give your pet extra health)

Here are what I recommend for your pet:

If your pet is a tank: Health, agility, strength, or intellegence.

If your pet is a cannon: Strength, dexerity, health, intellegence.

If your pet is a healer: intellegence, health, agility.

See what keeps coming up? Health and intellegence. I reccomend just doing health for your starter (You can pay to change it later if needed) because it will help with all the big boss battles.
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 4/13/2020 at 2:04 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 2:26 PM Post #3
The Basics

Party:

Then you'll need to set your party. Go to explore-party and you'll see your pet at the bottom of the screen. You'll see a plus sign. Click on it to add your pet to the party.

Your First Quest!!!:

Then you need to go to the next place. (Explore-World Map-Viridian Meadows-Esior's Haven-Quest Board) You'll see a blue button reading: Accept Quest! Click on it. Then you'll see a green 'complete' on the quest log. Click on it. After this, Jinxie will talk to you for a little bit. Click the button at the bottom of the screen to get rid of her.

You'll earn 100g, a relic, and an outfit. First, click on the relic. (Hint: It looks like a triangle!) then scroll down to your pet. Under the word RELIC you'll see a box that says EMPTY. Click it and the relic gets added.

Now for the outfit. You may have to click the SWICH TO _______ button, but you should see a black, fluffy dress-like thing. Click on it, then click use. You'll be taken to a place filled with lots of stuff. Guess what? You get to cusomize your avatar. No, you don't get huge wings and pets beside you yet. You get to change your hair and outfit. Once you finish with that, click SAVE OUTFIT. (Unless you want to be in the newbie drab for longer instead of the beautiful thing you just made)
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 2:38 PM Post #4
Taking Back the Fields

Next:

Return to Esiors Haven (Explore-World Map-Viridian Meadows-Esiors Haven) and go back the the Quest Board. There should be two new quests. Accept them both.

You'll be taken back to the view of Viridian Meadows, but something's different...

Oh! You got a new location! Click on it to start exploring.

Esiors Fields:

You'll be presented with one option only for each senario.

1: Battle:

Yup, you have to fight. Don't worry, it should only take about 5 turns to beat these guys, and you should stay in good health.

You gain levels pretty fast here too! Within seconds you could be at level 5!

2: Keep Egg

Eventually you will find an egg. Keep it. You don't really have a choice anyways...

After That:

Soon you'll see a message that an old man comes up to you. You hear what he says and then decide to help him (Yes, you can't just leave the guy alone!)

Then you keep battling...

Oh! The scenery suddenly changes....

Within a few battles, you'll find a bandit messing with a crate. You chase him and then chose to open the crate. And you get GOLD. (It's VERY precious in this game. Very, very precious)

Then you keep fighting...

A guy who is apparently named Dreadnaught (Dread-not???) runs at you. Then you have to fight him. You should be able to defeat him, though it will take a little longer than the other battles you've done.

You defeat him, and then resume exploring. Next: he falls down and YOU GET A CHOICE!!! You chose to kill him or ask him for information. Killing him, well, kills him. Asking for information makes him talk about how you will be defeated, evil will rise, blah, blah, blah.

Explore the area again, and it says that the Fields are now safe. You then complete all the quests, chose the reward for some.

Then you get taken to your inventory. You have new items! I recommend equipping them to your pet. (Hint: the bracelet's an accessory!)

Then you go back to Esiors Haven (Look up if you still don't know how) and talk to a guy. When you get to the part where you can chose, I reccomend clicking 'Demand better reward' You'll get 500 extra gold!

Then go back to the World Map.
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 4/13/2020 at 2:56 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 9:35 PM Post #5
Trollsblight Caverns & Other Stuff

Next:

Go to the quest board and accept ALL of the quests. If you don't, sorry, but the game's over for you.

Now you should probably do these things before moving farther:

1: Get another party slot. The battles will be a little harder now, so this helps you to be more prepared.

2: Post a post on the Forums under Player Introductions. This will help you advance in the game, as experienced players don't hesitate to give advice.

3: Check out other Player Guides! (Yes, this IS a lovely guide, but it can't say EVERYTHING. Go take a look at some other guides.)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd Back to Sylestia:

Now that you've accepted all of the quests, you can go back to the world map. You'll notice that Esiors Fields have DISAPPEARED! (Poof! They're looooooooooooooooooong gone. Nope, you can't get them back unless you quit and rejoin as a random person, but, like, really?)

Buuuuuuuuuuut, you get a new place!!! Trollsblight Caverns! Go to it (Click the words!) and explore the area. The first thing that happens is you see a sleeping sylesti. (This will never happen again!!!)

You have to capture it!! (Just a heads up: The Sylesti will be the same species as your starter, and be the opposite gender.) You do this by clicking the little bag at the bottom.

Then you'll see a trap below the image of the sylesti.

Click it, then click the sylesti. Then close that area. Now, you fight! (You should be able to catch it on the first try)

Then you get taken to the complete quest area. Jinxie gives you a ton of stuff from this!!!

After this, it's free roam! You get to go do your thing! (No, the guide DOES NOT end here!!!)

Now, you'll be able to have more options! You can battle, OR retreat! (Battle, otherwise you stay here foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

There will also be mushrooms that you can pick, OR ingnore! (Pick them, you either advance in a quest, or get a mushroom that can heal your pet. Oh, and there is the occansional posionous mushroom, but those are pretty rare.)

And crates that you can open, OR ignore! (Open them, you get gold or other good stuff)

And chests that you can open OR ignore! (Open them, you get gold or other good stuff)

Missions:

DO THESE. You will earn the much needed gold!!! Annnnnnnnd, your pets will slowly earn experience from them, which over time, causes them to LEVEL UP!!!!

Healers:

Trust me, I learned this the hard way. DO NOT USE THEM. They are a HUGE scam. Proof: Your pet will heal on it's own, and if you leave it for 30 minutes, it will be restored to complete health. Plus, you can use the mushrooms.

Soon you'll come across a broken tree. You investigate and find tracks. Do me a favor and follow them. Otherwise, it will take a while to finish the zone.

Soon after that, you came across a Zolnixi pup.

DON'T attack her. She's Bella, the one you're trying to find for a quest. NOT an enemy.

After a while, an alert pops up that says: 'You find the entrance to the underground caverns.' You'll get the choice to sneak inside (Nothing happens), or charge inside. (You go to a battle with a 3-star enemy. I recommend to not catch it. Actually, don't catch anything here unless you're in love with it and can't leave it alone.)

After that, you just keep on battling...

Then it asks you to chose your path. If you chose right, you skip over the Sylesti egg thingy. Left, you do it.

Then you keep battling until you find a Sylesti laying an egg. If you help it, she heals your party, and your pets level up. If you don't... you fight her. And she's in epic rage mode too.

Buuuuuuuuut, if you defeat her, you get the egg.

After that, you keep battling...

Until, it says that you've found the Troll's Lair in the last cavern. You either go back to town (If you do, you go to a battle. If you win, you get DOUBLE the stuff, so I would go for it!) or search the lair.

Assuming you chose to search the lair, you'll chose whenever to attack the troll(Battle!), or talk to him(Avatar item and NO battle!!!)

After that, you return to Esiors Haven. You talk, chose your reward, possibly also get the fluffy truffle reward if you completed it, get the missing Zolnxi reward,

Then you talk to the sheriff about what you did. You accept 'Find the Fairies!!!!" and unlock a new zone.
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 4/16/2020 at 1:31 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 11:45 AM Post #6
Fungus Grove

Next:

You complete all of the quests.

Taste the Fungus:

This quest drives you insane. It often does not complete along with the zone, which is, ugh. If you want to complete it, just keep exploring Trollsblight until it drops. The drop is random and is determined by luck.

Tip: Pick all mushrooms.

You'll know you've finished when you come across a blue and red 'rare speckled mushroom'.

He gives you some free potion apparently.

I found it easier to quit the quest and then restart it a month later. It actually was much faster that way.

Fungus Grove:

Then you go to Fungus Grove. Eventually, you will see an alert that you've come across the devastating remains of a battle. You hit explore again, and a fairy (Jinxie) appears. You get the choice to chose which direction to go in, and you chose.

I don't know what happens for each, but the events are probably chosen by what you chose.

You keep battling until a popup saying that you see a person. If you ambush the person, you have your first encounter with a nightfall bandit! Afterward, assuming you defeat him, you find a note giving you the information that the nightfall bandits want to kill the fairy queen!

If you talk to the person (If you went east you'll also battle a nightfall bandit, so this is irrelevant for you) then you find a fairy captain. He tells you the same thing as you find out from the bandit but with more details.

You keep battling until you find a 'large, giant, red mushroom'.

You then get the choice to sneak into the tower or rush to the tower. If you sneak into the tower, you'll find a riddle supposedly in 'fariene'. If you rush into the tower,
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 6/26/2020 at 3:58 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.