Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Team Strength/Prof. Points Help Needed
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 318
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 11:26 PM Post #1
Is there any way for me to get my team stronger? I have these 3 (1, 2, 3, in order of which I have them whilst battling) as my current team, they're kinda weak and I was wondering if it had anything to do with gear, levels or prof. points.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 11:35 PM Post #2
I personally find it really difficult to work with an Earth tank (my normal team is Shadow-Light-Air), but I suppose that could be just personal preference.
Otherwise...
Your Light pet could use 1-2 points in health, after all it's second priority for being attacked and sometimes healing just doesn't cover it fast enough. I would also suggest giving your Air pet just one point in health.
Since all three of them are level 60, try to get them a full Lost Grove armor set. If not all Vinethorn, at least settle for the slightly worse ones you get from bosses (I don't know what they are called). Right now, you seem to have an odd mix of Vinethorn and random non-LG armor. The stats for the non-Vinethorn ones are matched as far as I could tell with a quick glance but they're that great of armor.

I wouldn't call myself an expert in team builds but here is my team that seems to work out pretty well for me right now.

Evander
Aidana
Ixkhara
Edited By Larkien on 4/9/2020 at 11:43 PM.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #3
Okay, I'll save up for some new armour. I don't have a lot of gold, but it shouldn't take that long.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 10:34 AM Post #4
Anyways, I took another look at your equipment.
Your Light pet has a Strength-dealing bracer. You're better off giving it to your Air pet. You should also switch the Vinethorn bracers of your Air and Earth pet.

Earth should have Warden gear.
Water should have Tidal Lord gear
Air should have Storm Caller gear.
Light should have Lightbringer gear.
Fire should Pyromancer gear.
Shadow should have Reaver gear.

Helpfully, the names and colors of the gear help with remembering that.
The first three elements I listed, as you probably know, are Strength-based, so their equipment could be interchangeable if you don't have the full matching set. For example if you have an extra Tidal Lord helm but no Water pets, you could give it to your Earth or Air pet if they're lacking a good armor equip. However, if you have a Storm Caller helm, give that to your Air pet instead.
The same goes for the last three elements I listed, which are Intel-based.
Edited By Larkien on 4/10/2020 at 10:35 AM.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 4:06 PM Post #5
I swapped some around, and I'll buy some good armour when I can
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 4:27 PM Post #6
actually, with an earth pet, that's basically the tank where you need to buff up your light pet's HP the least, since earth's entire thing is Taunting enemies to itself.
Additionally, most people use primarily pyromancer on light healers rather than lightbringer, since higher dex = higher crit chance = more damage = better heals

Since your team looks to be earth/light/air like mine, I can provide my own main team for examples on our setup
earth / light / air

(though, as I say always, profs on a tank pet are the most personal. I personally didn't have any hp profs on my own earth tank until I added one at lv70. Since earth spend most of their time Taunting, I'd say you probably want at least one point in agi. Strength is also important on tanks, too, since it means they can block more damage (amount things like thorncoat and ice barrier block is based on the pet's damage output, and for shadow pets how much damage they can output determines how much healing they get back. I'm not saying 'do a 1hp-1str-1agi split', just outlining why agi and attack are important to consider for tanks. Play around with what profs your Tank has and find out what works for you))

equips wise:
earth has a lv60 legendary evoker bracelet, that should go on the light pet (though it'd be ourclassed by an exotic pyromancer or lightbringer, still more useful than the strength-based bracelets she currently has on her)
> Earth pets want equips that boost Strength and Agility

light pet has: a storm caller (should be on the air pet), a lv30 epic myrmidon (shouldn't be on anyone in the party at all), and a lv25 legendary assassin (also shouldn't be on a lv60 party)
> Light healers want equips that boost Intelligence and Dexterity, but can also potentially use Agility.

air pet only has two equips, neither of which are what you're after level-wise and one of which is an evoker, which has no business being on an air pet
> Air pets want equips for Strength and Dexterity

If you don't have any other lv60 grove equips, you can get exotic or vinethorns from the broker, or try to get exotics from the grove by just fighting in the top area (topmost strip of the grove + where the druids are) since that always has strictly 1-enemy mobs.
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/10/2020 at 4:29 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 4:37 PM Post #7
Ah, that might be why it was such a pain for me. Thanks ^^
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 4:45 PM Post #8
Okay, I swapped it around some, I didn't have enough to afford the second accessory on one of my pets, but other than that, do I need to do any swapping?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 6:53 PM Post #9
you've got a warden bracer (Age/Str type equip) on your light pet and an evoker bracelet (Int/Dex type equip) on your air.
Warden goes to the earth tank, evoker to the light pet.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 6:57 PM Post #10
Okay, I think I got it. Thanks for the help! Want a pet or something? I appreciate the help :)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.