Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Have you had someone be rude to you on h...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Akito
Level 74
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 152
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 9:49 PM Post #11
I appreciate the apology. I really had no idea the females were event pets. I had never seen any like yours before...Though they did make some cute babies...
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 9:55 PM Post #12
Well i'm glad :) sorry for the misunderstanding though < x)
Akito
Level 74
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 152
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 10:02 PM Post #13
It's alright. Glad we got it cleared up
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 12/14/2013 at 4:05 PM Post #14
Nah everyone is usually good here. I was rude once (that I know of, pm if you mistaked me for being rude at some point :O ) which was I accidentally sniped bid someone on a pet but I let them have it because I hate when that stuff happens. I have been extremely unliked on a different website so I am sure I have people that dislike me here ;_; Talking to the person is always what I say because it is very easy for miscomunication to occur :)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/14/2013 at 11:16 PM Post #15
ehh I felt like I was rude to Draco once * it was in general chat and it kind of lead an avalanche of peops to begrudge him* I felt soooo bad that I sent him a PM apologizing. but he was like 'Didn't even think it was rude, but thanks for the apology'. But I am always so conscious of what I say to others that I just felt so bad *seriously could not sleep till I wrote him the PM*. I have not had any experiences of people being directly outspokenly rude to me but there has been a few instances I have heard of and or was unfortunately involved in, where the person was not rude per say but did something I cannot abide..
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 12/15/2013 at 12:10 AM Post #16
I have not had anyone be rude to me. Which is really, really awesome! In fact, I have gotten the exact opposite from some players! Some had given me eggs, sold me cheap-ish pets, ect. Its one of the reasons I love this site: everyone is so nice!!!!
Edibbs
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 85
Posted: 12/15/2013 at 11:56 AM Post #17
I don't believe that I've ever had anyone be rude, in the way that they speak... But I remember one time that there was a forum game where you could give away pets that you liked to other users. I gave away one of my favorite Luporas that I thought was absolutely gorgeous and I even explained how much the Lupora meant to me. The person that I gave it to just released it. I was heart-broken. I wish they had sent me a PM or something saying that they didn't want it rather than just releasing it, especially after I said how much the Lupora meant to me. :\ I really didn't like that that person did that and I kinda held it against them ever since.

Another instance with gift-giving threads >.> (I need to stop using these threads)... I set up a pet for claim on another gift-giving thread... Right after personA claimed the pet, another person, personB, PMed me asking me to give them the pet instead and tried to bribe me to give it to them, which I thought that was pretty rude.
Edited By Edibbs on 12/15/2013 at 11:57 AM.
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 11:48 AM Post #18
I don't know if you can call it "Rude" or me just having a bad day and being a major pessimist, but I have head instances where I've ended up upset or offended, but it could easily be things that weren't directly rude or even weren't directed towards me. *Is a very sensitive person*

I'm also sure that from time to time I too have been a rude/mean person (especially when it comes to the rules... Sometimes I'm a stickler)... And I often feel bad about it because it's not because of the person that is receiving it, it's because I'm easily prone to stress and I sadly tend to lash out... Though sometimes I wish people would call me out on it so I could apologize and try to make things better. XD

Otherwise, the Sylestia community is a wonderfully nice community. It makes me happy to see all the nice and friendly people, especially when that Admins are also such wonderful
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/16/2013 at 12:00 PM Post #19
I can't say I've really ever met rude people on sylestia, there are times when I see people disagree over a situation and get each other irritated, but I would not say that is being rude. Besides I find those same people will eventually make up and agree to disagree in the end.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.