Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Have you had someone be rude to you on h...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Akito
Level 74
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 152
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 12:48 PM Post #1
I have only had one person be rude to me. I had bred one of my males to a couple of their females and a few hours later I got a rude message about how I was stupid and the females were only to be bred to event males. There was nothing on their page about it. I had no idea. The females didn't even look like event pets. I had found them through just going to random hatcherys. So far this is the only rude person I have come across. Has anyone else had any rude encounters?
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 1:27 PM Post #2
Well that's mean! If you're going to put your female pets up for public breeding then you can't really dictate who breeds with them...

This is the first case I've heard of someone being rude on here though, I've not had any bad encounters with anyone myself. I'm sad to hear that you have though :(
Grogu
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 44
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 1:27 PM Post #3
I haven't had anyone be rude to me, personally, no.

I on the other hand, guess I have been rude to a few people along the lines while here. I often get emails and space out because of outside circumstances, then when I come back realize it would be significantly too late to write back to them... so a lot of emails go unanswered.

Guessing that doesn't look too awesome towards people who don't know me...

But I am considering this my "outing post" where I admit I am flawed... and mess up, " a little bit a lot " as I like to say to my fiance lol.
Edited By Diablo on 12/5/2013 at 7:22 PM.
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 2:39 PM Post #4
I can't recall anyone ever being rude to me personally. I have witnessed 2 or 3 people being rude to others, but it's VERY rare. I've been a member for almost a year and I hardly ever encounter any hostility on this site.
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 3:37 PM Post #5
Wow... I was the person who told you not to breed with some of my Sylestis unless they were the same Holiday Sylesti... Guys, to clear my name here this is what I sent her

You probably didn't know this but I would like to ask for you not to breed with my Holiday Sylesti females unless the male you are breeding is Also a Holiday Sylesti...
You bred with my 2 (PURE) Sky Lupora Females

with this (obviously) non-Holiday Lupora male...

Now I have to wait 3 days to be able to breed them with Other Sky Luporas. So just a friendly reminder, try not to breed with my Holiday Sylesti females with non holiday sylesti males and if you need a reference you can look at my breeding forum Good Holiday Breeding
Lol thank you < x3

I don't think I was rude at all :( I never ment to hurt your feelings or such... In fact I think I was rather professional... And it's true I didn't have anything stating such things on my Account but who really looks at that lol xP I had no idea I made you feel so bad! :( *feels like a jerk*
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 3:54 PM Post #6
All in all Sylestia is a very nice place :3 In fact the only Reason why I stay on here or made up my mind I'm going to keep playing is because the first 3 days of me playing, it was almost the end of the spring festival and I had no eggs. So I wrote on a forum telling my deal and Faiona PMed me and gave me some eggs soon after I had posted! I was soooooo happy I was like, "Yeah... this is the place for me"

I often find myself talking about how great Sylestia is to my friends and how the ppl are so nice and helping and giving :) Not a lot of bad things at all
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 6:43 PM Post #7
yeah, once...

But other then that everyone's really nice and overall it's a great community.
Edited By Kestral on 12/6/2013 at 7:49 AM.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 7:19 PM Post #8
I've had one person be rude to me >.< i won't say what she did, because it was A) multiple things and B) on the forums and i don't want people looking for it or anything. So I'll stop there XD
Snowdoll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 56
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 7:39 PM Post #9
I haven't had anyone be rude to me, just brutally honest. Like when I started playing I added random people...because I didn't know anyone...
and one girl messaged me back saying "i don't add randoms, sorry" Which I completely understand. xD I'll admit I can come off as a bit snobbish sometimes but I've never been flat out rude to anyone. But yea there are two kinds of rude people I absolutely hate 1. The accusers, who accuse you for anything and everything. 2. The power trips/ Smart...bums.
HibernusMortis
Level 60
Mojo Master
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/5/2013 at 9:06 PM Post #10
Nope.....never had a problem, seems like a great helpful and friendly community. No noob bashing or anything like is seen on so many other sites.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.