Posted: 2/21/2020 at 9:54 AM Post #1
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24911&page=1

Saw this threat how exactly this thing works love to try it
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 11:55 AM Post #2
Disrupting a pet just means that you changed its traits using a philter. It changes all the traits (i think anyways). I believe it also refers to taking away one trait and adding a restricted trait to a pet, if the right philter is used. Its often done to themeds to get rid of, say, rainbow on a Breeching ORca qitari. Philters can be found in the scale shop, although themed philters also can cost diamonds. Once you do it, its not reversable.
Simphany
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 81
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 12:59 PM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86344&page=1#2
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 2/21/2020 at 11:55 AM
Disrupting a pet just means that you changed its traits using a philter. It changes all the traits (i think anyways). I believe it also refers to taking away one trait and adding a restricted trait to a pet, if the right philter is used. Its often done to themeds to get rid of, say, rainbow on a Breeching ORca qitari. Philters can be found in the scale shop, although themed philters also can cost diamonds. Once you do it, its not reversable.
thank you
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 1:18 PM Post #4
(Ping with @, qoutes dont let me know you replied)

No problem

That's how I understand it anyways, I usually only disrupt my hemeds XD but it's all the same general idea
Simphany
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 81
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 1:21 PM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86344&page=1#4
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 2/21/2020 at 1:18 PM
(Ping with @, qoutes dont let me know you replied)

No problem

That's how I understand it anyways, I usually only disrupt my hemeds XD but it's all the same general idea
what you mean ping with @ ? Help this newbie out haha
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 1:48 PM Post #6
the symbol is the one next to the 'quote post' button on other people's posts

on disruptors:
There's the Philter of trait disruption (Themed), which reshuffles the traits of a gen1 (gold star/purple tag) theme. The dirrupted pet will not change the 'arrangement' so to say, of how many vis or carries it has (so a 2vis will stay 2vis, a 1v/2c will stay 1v/2c, a 2c will stay 2c etc. (whether those vis have hiddens is not maintained, so the pet can gain or lose hiddens)), but what those traits are is reshuffled at complete random.
What you get being random means you can get the same trait or traits again if luck is not on your side- we got butterfly wings on a neph we disrupted in an attempt to get rid of that very trait twice in a row- at which point we gave up. On the other hand, we hatched a lune with one trait we liked and one that we really didn't want and got lucky when he kept the one we liked

Restricted Trait Disruptors (RTDs):
More convoluted in use, and a full breakdown can be found in the Guide to Restricted Traits and Majestic Themes ("Restricted Trait Disruptors" section of post 2) but here's a very short and condensed one:

can be used on most pets (just not generated ones)

replace one random non-restricted visible trait with a random trait from that philter's set (it does not necessarily align with the slot a trait was removed from)

the trait cannot be selected for a slot if that slot has a Carry in it (this can potentially be used to force what trait you do get, if you have a pet with carries in all but one of the restricted set's slots)

if the target pet either does not have a vis, or has no non-restricted traits, philter cannot be used

if the pet is a g1 (and non-majestic) theme, you can use a philter of trait disruption to remove restricted traits and replace them with regular traits if you want to try again (eg, if you really want a particular trait from a set but instead got one you really don't want)
Edited By Scathreoite on 2/21/2020 at 1:48 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.