Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Anyone Wanna do a Voltron RPG? The New D...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cupcakecat29
Level 41
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/20/2019 at 12:45 PM Post #31
Yay Thanks:) Just ping me in the other thread so can join in. BTW I read all of what is happening in the rp and i understand.
Edited By Cupcakecat29 on 12/20/2019 at 1:47 PM.
TomRiddle
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 24
Posted: 12/20/2019 at 11:32 PM Post #32
Username: tomriddle
ID: 132376
Character Name: Aconitum "Ace" Mor-leidr [ack-on-itum moor-lie-der]
Sexuality: yes ;)
Appearance: punk stringbean but fuzzy and purple he totally doesn't dye his hair black, it's n a t u r a l l y really dark purple, okay Remington Leith but galra?
Personality: kind of a jerk tbh, sarcastic, flirty, generally awful b/c he tries to be, squishy marshmallow decent enough if you're the Right People though
Backstory: Somehow ended up getting kicked from spacecraft to spacecraft from a young age at the whim of the captains and anyone who may have had a use for him. Took up piracy for a bit once he was old enough. Ran into and attached himself to Reuvan at some point, still following him across the universe for some reason.
Race: 100% galra (probably <_<; )
Fatal Flaw: arrogance, recklessness
Loves: shiny rocks, science, swords, fighting
Likes (3+): himself, space, select few people, voluntarily hiding out on his own
Dislikes (3+): himself, the idea of family, the fact that he's actually really clingy with people he knows and likes
Fears: meeting his bio-family, being left alone for extended periods of time
Extra Info: Doesn't sleep except for (generally) unexpected naps in strange places (ie, curled up in an airduct), adopts All The Strays (if he decides he likes you that's it, you're done for, overprotective big bro acquired for life)

**my irl schedule is really erratic rn so I definitely can't play a major part but I hope I can still join to a degree ^^ thought it best to give you a heads-up before you decide if I'm in or not <_<;
Edited By TomRiddle on 12/21/2019 at 9:50 AM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 12/21/2019 at 9:04 AM Post #33
Shiny rocks! :D Yo Vanilla, this is my friend Tom, I just got him to watch Voltron so.

Is it okay if he's just the space pirate that stalks Reuvan? Since all the lions are taken? ^-^
Edited By Sl33pl3ssnights on 12/21/2019 at 12:19 PM.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/31/2019 at 9:47 PM Post #34
Omg you guys, Im so sorry. I just kinda disappeared for a hot second there. Im on vacay and spending time with the family. I do have my laptop, but I havent bothered to boot it up, so Im replying on mobile rn. Ill see if I can get on my laptop later.

@ Sleepless, yes he can be your shadow, dats fine with meeee :)
@ Cupcake, Im glad youre caught up, that saves me so much time lol
@TomRiddle, Welcome! Im happy to have you playing, I and hope I can get you started soon!

Merry late Christmas and happy New Years Eve to all! Thank you guys so much for playing! This rp has a way of making my day! :)

You are all so amazing! Love you all!
Edited By Vanillalotus on 12/31/2019 at 9:48 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/31/2019 at 11:02 PM Post #35
Ey. Can I join or is this party full?
Edit: Signing up anyways :P
Edited By Larkien on 1/1/2020 at 2:02 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 1/1/2020 at 2:00 AM Post #36
Username+User ID
Larkien, 110354

Character Name
Larken Ainslei

Gender .
Male

Sexuality
Asexual

Age.

Appearance

Reddish-brown hair with deeper red streaks. Not super obvious, like he put highlights in it, but noticeable enough. Hazel eyes, average in terms of weight, around 5' 7" .

Personality
Shyish around people at first but generally mischievous and adventurous. He obeys authority and follows the rules on a regular basis, but more because it's simpler to not give anyone a hard time, rather than out of fear/obedience. As a result he has no misgivings about breaking the rules - that is, unless there is a real chance someone could be actually hurt instead of just irritated.
He is more of a lone wolf, although he wouldn't terribly mind a group. Although he isn't the kind of person who would walk up and introduce himself to everyone, he doesn't mind talking.
Especially when excited or nervous, he tends to talk in a rapid-fire manner, making sarcastic comments and random jokes. Otherwise, when he's not trying to sound charismatic, he sounds kind of bored. He is rather blunt about everything unless dancing around someone's feelings. He usually doesn't care to hide his feelings but he won't, like, cry in front of everyone.
He absolutely cannot sit still or be in one place doing repetitive stuff for long, and that includes daily routine. And he hates to not be there in the action seeing what's going on and helping.

*sees lion* "That's a lion."

Backstory
All he knows of his father was that he died before he was born, but he was raised happily enough by his mother and never really thought that much about it.

Race
Human

Fatal Flaw
He can't stay out of the action when he knows something more important is going on, unless he knows for absolute certain that whoever else can handle it themselves, and even then he paces and fidgets. Like, if someone is fighting a very important battle and he has to stay behind and guard something, he's gonna be like "Nope" and charge into battle. Even if he's injured or something. This has gotten him into trouble before and will probably get him killed ;)

Loves
Being in the midst of the action, whether it's dangerous or not, adventure

Being outside, colder weather, having something important to do, a task that involves constant physical movement or thinking hard

Dislikes
Sitting in one spot, small, enclosed rooms, being incapable of doing something

Fears
Failure, being held back and unable to save someone or something, really, really tight spaces (has mild claustrophobia)

Extra Info
He likes fire. He's not that fond of his nickname "Lark" but won't really complain about it. Also, he is ambidextrous. And I am very tempted to get him killed.
Edited By Larkien on 1/1/2020 at 2:02 AM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/1/2020 at 12:52 PM Post #37
It's fine. ^^
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 1/1/2020 at 1:37 PM Post #38
Youre all good! I hope you had a happy holiday, I and I will start you as soon as I can! TYVM for joining!
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 1/1/2020 at 2:17 PM Post #39
Yep, same to you~
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 1/8/2020 at 5:05 PM Post #40
Hey everybody! Go and check out the "Lion and bayard reveal" post, it has been updated! I am about to pick up the RP again (in like, the next 30 mins) so keep a lookout! Thank you all for sticking with me all of this way! If any of you would like, I'll take you off the list of characters!
Love y'all! :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.