Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Winter Festival - Pet Trait Design
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Slytherin7
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 10:35 AM Post #21
Ah, ok! Sorry about that!
Slytherin7
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 10:39 AM Post #22
Pet Trait Design:
(It's not winter, but I really think this trait would look great!)

Egyptian/Anubis Nixi (might want to consider doing a theme for this one, idk)

Egyptian Garb: G2

If making a theme of this, Feathered Tail might also look good, and also reference the "weighing of the heart" thing that Anubis does.

Also, possibly consider adding an Antler trait for Nixies (similar to the one for Luporas a few posts back)?
Edited By Slytherin7 on 11/8/2019 at 10:41 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 11:07 AM Post #23
CERBERUS TRAIT/MUTATION - For Luporas
(M3)

Description/Concept: I was thinking about what if the Lupora's had a "Cerberus" trait/mutation? The main head of course being that of the original Lupora design. But then having one aimed at the ground maybe chewing on a bone or something, and a third in the background howling. The coloring would be based off whatever was chosen for the EC, C1, C2, and C3 options for a base.

(Please excuse my attempt to draw using "Paint")

ANGELIC TRAIT/MUTATION - For Ferrikkis
(M3)
Description/Concept: My thought process with this, was that Ferikki's have a way to be bad with the darkside of things using the skullmouth traits, why not something angelic for something good. The "Angelic" trait/mutation is a trait that gives them the appearance of an ANGEL. The halo with wings. It is a single trait that would give Ferrikki's a more enlightened appearance to balance out the dark. So in a way you could respectfully have that angel and devil on your shoulder vibe.

(With this trait, it would or could potentially remove the antlers on the male ferrikki.)

REST TRAIT/MUTATION - For Griffis
(M3)
Description/Concept: With this trait/mutation, I was thinking of a bird at rest. How they fold their feathery wings in tight against their body. As we all know they don't always have them flared out as if in flight. Colors for it would be based off whatever was chosen for the EC, C1, C2, and C3 options for a base. The genes should be able to overlap to help stylize it a bit more.

UNDEAD TREAT/MUTATION - For Kelparis
(M1)
Description/Concept: With this trait/mutation more so, it would show parts of the inside of the creature down to the bone. Everything beyond the bone would be a dark void. (Every time I attempted to black that part out it ruined the rest so I left it as a white void when it should be black.) On the face, you would see the Kelp's teeth a bit along with a bit of jaw bone. On the abdomen, you would see a hunk of skin missing exposing part of the rib cage. On the leg, you would see a bit of the leg bones going into the knee. I know this would have been better suited for the fall contest, but I just thought of this for now. Sorry for the creep factor, but I think it would be a neat idea.

WRAPPED IN LIGHTS - For Aurleon
(M2)
Description/Concept: With this mutation, I figured we could use something a little more festive away. So I chose to wrap the wings in lights. In truth it could be something that could work nearly for any season. As you see in the image, the colors for the "Wrapped In Lights" mutation, the colors are based off the holiday lights found on a Christmas tree. I figured the lights could be interchangeable in colors. Where some of the lights would correspond to the eye color, another portion would correspond to the C1 coloration, and the rest to C3. And the black line/wire could be changed in color by the use of the A2 option.

FLAME BREATH - For Draeyl
(M3)
Description/Concept: With this mutation, it will open the Devil's mouth so that it me spew forth hot wispy flames like the mighty dragons of ol'.

Piercings - For Luffox
(M2)
Description/Concept: I am horrible with Luff designs, and thought to spruce it up a bit with some ear rings. The jewelry of course comes with a small chain linking the two ear rings besides the holes they are piercing through. The color of the chain should remain the same, and the earring coloring interchangeable. Or they can remain as is too.

Blessings Of Light - (G1, G2)
Description/Concept: I originally wanted to call this Blessings Of Sigmar because of the "S" style to the trait design, but I didn't. I wanted to create a gene that would match top to bottom a little more fluidly. It would be a sparkling gold like starburst on the head just about the eyes a bit. On the chest, you would see a "S" like swirl with individual matching ones on each arm. However on each arm that were be a bit of a small flare out as well that matches along with the bottom. And it comes back to the "S" swirl at the very base. Again all this colored in a like a sparkling, glittering or shimmering gold/orange/yellowish color.

Coined Attire - (M2) - For Morkko
Description/Concept: This mutation has a very Gypsy or Bollywood vibe to it. But with this mutation(M2), the pet would get a head dress and bottom dressing made from golden coins. Not only that but it would also give the pet 2 earrings in 1 ear, and 2 rings upon 1 paw.

Tuxedo - For Puffadore
Description/Concept: With this trait/gene/mutation, it gives the Puff a look of elegance by wearing a tuxedo with a little rose or flower on the lapel, as well as a pair of pants. I think it would be better as a gene that way, but whatever makes it easier.

Hydra - (M2) For Ny'vene
Description/Concept: WIth the "Hydra" mutation, I think would compliment the quad arms mutation nicely. What it is exactly, is that it gives the Ny'vene 2 extra heads effectively making it a "Hyrda". A hydra is a mythical multi-headed beast from legend. The third almost unseen head is smaller because I attempted to give the illusion of depth and made it further back and there by smaller. But it didn't work quite right, so please do excuse that.

I both hate and love the beauty of a pixel pen in paint 3d.

Checkered Scales - G2 - For Qitari
Description/Concept: I figured that a variety of people would create something pretty or amazing for the qitari to wear, so I opted to work more on the gene aspect of things. Specifically the scales side of it. For this possible G2 feature, it would make the pet's scale or give them the appearance of a checker board. The colors doesn't necessarily have to be black and white, but you get the idea I hope.

Traveler's Pack - M2 - For Vulnyx
Description/Concept: I know the nixi have something similar, but I thought the Vulnyx could use a traveling pack of their own, to hold the little things for them as they travel about Sylestia.

Jackal - G2 - For Zolnixi
Description/Concept: With this, I tried to create a gene that would help make the nixi pet look more like a jackal. Again I steered away from the mutations, and tried to give us all a potential option for another look. Please see the reference picture.

Crown Of Seashells - M3 - Sylvorpa
Description/Concept: With this, I figured due to the marine animal or watery nature of this particular species, that a crown of seashells would be a nice touch as seen below. Each section is connected by a thin chain, and each seashell and or piece of jewelry has a pearlense like appearance too.

Jeweled Chainmail - M2 - For Nephini
Description/Chainmail: This jeweled chainmail would be a beautiful addition to the arsenal of items the Nephini can wear. It has a shimmering jewel in the main breast plate area, aso along various other parts of the body as well. Namely the feet, hands, cheek, and tail area. I hand drew each link in the chain mail, and think it really came out nicely. I also accented it a bit with dangling jewels at the top of the eyes, as well as at the shoulder. And lastly, at the base of the spines to her head fins you will also notice a bit of armor plating as well for protection. I hope you enjoy.
Edited By Celticnuru on 11/14/2019 at 11:46 AM.
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 3:09 PM Post #24
Restrict Trait Set?

Crystal
A G3 trait

Crystal Shards / Crystal Essence / Crystal Dust
A M1 Trait
Edited By Sairento on 11/9/2019 at 5:10 AM.
Stormdragon21
Level 75
Lady Luck
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 3:44 PM Post #25
Kelpari: Bioluminescence

(The blue is eye color, and red is gene color. Spots are on both sides of the body, and gradually get smaller and closer together as they approach the tail.)
Edited By Stormdragon21 on 11/8/2019 at 3:44 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 5:01 PM Post #26

Puppy dog ears - M2

Puppy dog tail - M1

(Kinda sloppy, I know, but I think we need some floppy pupper ears on a zolnixi, because that's heckin adorable. I personally don't care as much about the tail, more the ears.)
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 6:18 PM Post #27
i need that
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 8:32 PM Post #28
Aurleon
Chickens Crest

Draeyl
Rouge Garb

Ferrikki
Crystal Rose Tail, Adornment, Crown, Mark

Also! Reddestiny had a great Idea and if I get time Ill draw it! As the original tail orb is supposed to be like a glass rose
But for the Tail the center of the rose could be a small orb with the glass petals around it. Or regular petted I guess XD
Griffi
Delecate Raven wings, Feathers, Tail, Runes

Kelpari
Delicate Fins

Luffox

Lunemara
Oriental Wings

Lupora
Feather Mane

Morkko
Swamp Covering

Nephini
Fancy Hat

Ny'vene
Trackers Crown & Mane

Puffadore
Honey Badgers Scarf, Trappings, and Pin

Qitari
Thief's Saddle

Sylvorpa

Vulnyx
Chimera Wrap

Zolnixi
Silk Weaver

Edited By Katelynn4545 on 11/9/2019 at 2:13 PM.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 10:49 PM Post #29

Ferrikki Biotech Wings and Helm
Electric Shock and Tesla Ball
Ne0nNy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 92
Posted: 11/9/2019 at 4:52 AM Post #30
My attempt (I just used random colors for the different traits)

Vulnyx:
G1: Artisans Splatter
M2: Battle Claws
M3: Mystifying Essence

Zolnixi:
G2: Fox Socks
M1: Fox Tail
M3: Nebulae Wings/Spectral Wings
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.