Threads: 1,119
Posted: 12/18/2020 at 2:51 PM Post #11
Unlocked.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 5:47 PM Post #12
Have been bad about updating, but have been working on them.
Draeyl
Working on getting them to 6 vis. Plan is to max stat 6vis and then null star runes on one pair for my desired 5 vis. That way I will have both options.

Luffox
Working on getting to 6 vis. Have a few 6 carry offspring, so moving along.

Lunamara
Three gen8 hatched and 1 egg waiting. With nurtures was able to get them to the point where just need to use mana potions on the next gen and they will be max stat!

Nephini
Finally came up with a design I really like. Having to use essence to get the traits I want. Unfortunately all I was able to buy were regular ones, so their base stats are painfully low and breeding to 6 vis will be slow. May splurge during winter fest for one enhanced essence to help things along a bit. Just happy to finally get a design I like.

Ny'vene
The first two pairs of 6 vis have matured and been bred for the first two eggs of gen1. Will take eight gens to get to max.

Ryori
All of gen4 have been bred. Still a very long way to go. Stalled a bit on these, but moving along with them again.

Of the remaining species, I think bulb and fae are going to be the most challenging for me to come up with a design I like.
Edited By Faeyla on 12/19/2020 at 6:38 PM.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 1/25/2021 at 1:31 PM Post #13
Bulb
Actually came up with a design I like. Will let it sit for awhile and see if I like it enough to max stat.

Lunamara
Max stat pair are complete!

Now I just have to come up with names for them.

Rl has been really busy and filled with a lot of uncertainty as of late, which means I havent been on much. Things are starting to settle down some, so hopefully I can make more progress.

Have 11 out of 22 species max stat, so half way there!
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/25/2021 at 11:13 AM Post #14
Draeyl
Working on getting them to 6vis. Most only have five of the six traits, but have one boy that just hatched that is 5vis 1carry: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6201470

Luffox
Working on getting them to 6vis. Most have all 6 traits. Best is 4vis 2carry.

Lunamara
Decided to start max statting the dye project with 2 of the lg restricted traits. Will take a very long time due to the horrible starting stats.

Nephini
The Aurora Reflection nephini put a wrinkle into my plans. The colors are similar enough that I could just dye a couple of slots to get something close to my original plan, with the added benefit of having significantly better starting stats. The downside is that I wasted a ton of money on essences. :-( Pretty sure I will go with the AR project instead, though. I will just put the essences project on hold and finish it once I am done with the AR since the eggs look almost identical and I know I would end up messing up breedings despite using different names.

Ny'vene
Waiting for gen3 to mature
(1000,140, 80)

Ryori
Waiting on gen5 to mature
(1100, 140, 70)
Edited By Faeyla on 2/25/2021 at 11:18 AM.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 3/10/2021 at 3:20 PM Post #15
Draeyl
Have my first 6vis! https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6216833

Luffox
Still working on traits. They are being stubborn.

Nephini
Decided to go with the AR nephini. Slowly working on getting traits.

Ny'vene
First set of gen4 have hatched. Waiting for females to recover to breed second set.
(1200,150,90)

Nytekrie
Decide on two designs I would like to max stat now.
Neon - have one pair ready. Have a second set that are not fully 6vis. Once they are adults, will have to do several breedings to get two sets for max statting. Will use the original pair to super stat once max stat is done.
Fairy wing - have regenned the babies I will use for the project. Just waiting for them to mature.

Ryori
Waiting on second pair of gen5 to reach adulthood.
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 4/9/2021 at 6:32 PM Post #16
could you let me know when the fairy wing might be avail? and are they super stat?
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/9/2021 at 11:23 PM Post #17
I am currently working on getting them to 6vis, so it is going to be awhile. I will let you know when they are closer to be completed. I would like to get them some wild stats, but that is going to be highly dependent on how mean rng decides to be. It really sucks trying to make supers with specific traits.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 8:17 PM Post #18
Okay, so now that my slipped disc is under better pain management I can get down to updating my projects.
Aeri supers
Was doing these on the side and actually got lucky on getting decent wild stats with the traits I wanted. Picked out and dyed one color scheme. Will wait to do a second color scheme until I get more dyes.

Draeyl
Have two pairs with all of the traits. Now just waiting for them to become adults so I can start statting them.

Luffs
Have one pair of luffs with all of the traits. I just need one more 6vis female to hatch for a second pair. They are being very stubborn.

Morrko
Was able to get a mystic witch disruptor, so decided to go ahead and do my ornamental morrko. Working on getting the traits.

Nephini
Still working on getting the traits. Last hatch 5/6 were released. Project is very frustrating right now. Traits just do not want to get passed on.

Ny'vene
Getting close with these. Using mana potions and nurture boosting. Have one set of gen6 currently being nurture boosted and waiting to be able to breed the second set. Hoping to be able to reach max on gen7, but it is going to be close on the hp.

Nytekrie
Neons-Getting two sets with the traits I wanted took a lot longer than expected. I finally got them and I am waiting for then to become adults.
Fairywings-Working on getting them to 6vis

Ryori
Both sets of gen7 have been breed. Waiting to hatch the second set
(1500,160,90)
Earliest max would be gen10 if nurture boosting can get the hp up on gen9

Zolnixi
Decided to do a 6vis riptide project. Project has started, but very slow going since I only have two riptides and the rest I had to try and get from public breeding. Waiting on those offspring to mature, so I don't use too much money on breeding.

Phew, I have a lot of projects going. Really looking forward to getting the venes done since they are the only ones close. All of the others, except for the noodles, have terrible starting stats so it is going to take forever to get them maxed out.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 6/15/2021 at 4:28 PM Post #19
Luffox
Have two unrelated pairs that I was going to start statting, but now I might switch and do the new Hibiscus luffs. Holding off on statting until I make up my mind.

Morkko
Still working on getting to 6vis

Nephini
Having really bad luck with this project. I increased my normal number of breeding females to try and overcome all of the bad hatches, but it doesn't feel like it is helping much.

Nyvene
One pair is complete, dyed, and are now adults! That is one more species I can check off.

Nytekrie
-Neons: Changed my mind on the m2 trait. Want to max with petals so they have a chance to have that trait when I do supers. Taking awhile to get it to be vis. Have 2 females so far.
-Fairy wings: taking a long time to get to 6vis.

Ryori
Did really well with boosting over fest. Have two pairs (gen8) that will just need mana potions for the babies to be max. Waiting for them to become adults.

Zolnixi
Slowly working on getting them to 6vis
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/27/2021 at 6:34 PM Post #20
Draeyl
Working on getting the fairy wing project to 6 vis. Going to wait to max stat until I make up my mind on which one.

Faelora
Decided to do the blazing fireworks with the white ac (don't like the brown in the headdress with the updated ac colors). Have all the traits, just waiting on them to become adults.

Kelpari
Working on getting both m3 traits to 6 vis. Glowing water is close.

Luffox
Starting to work on getting the hibiscus luffs to 6vis

Morkko
Getting more 5vis1carry, but still no 6vis yet. Should hopefully be soon.

Nephini
Finally got my first 6vis! https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6462822

Nytes
-Neons are now being statted. Waiting for gen2 to become adults.
-Fairy wings are getting closer. Have two 6vis that hatched recently.

Zolnixi
These are slowly coming along. Getting more 5 carry.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.