Forum Index > Player Guides > ~Guide to the Wardrobe~
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:52 PM Post #1
(Note: Currently this guide is being edited over due to the Wardrobe Update)

Table of Contents
An Overview of the Wardrobe]
AP (Advancement Points)
Wearing an Item
Loading an Outfit
Save Slots
Previewing Items-Unowned and Owned
Buying Items in the Wardrobe
FAQ
The Old Wardrobe

Warning: Not all sections are complete but still feel free to post! I'm trying to finish this ASAP but I'm working on a few things so...yeah :)
Edited By Orcastration on 4/5/2020 at 5:12 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #2
An Overview of the Wardrobes

The Wardrobe has two different sections, the "Base Styles" section and the "Outfit Items" section.

Base Styles
The Base Styles are basically anything that isn't a type of clothing or accessory item. There are 11 different sections of this part of the Wardrobe:

Base: Male or Female (the Female is the second option, with the crooked leg)
Eyes: There are 58 different types of eyes here.
Mouth: There are 80 types of mouths
Nose: There are 31different noses
Eyebrows: There are 30 different types of eyebrows
Ears: There are 42 types of ears
Hair: There are 149 different hairstyles
Beard:There are 19 different beards
Features: Including freckles and moles (I like to think of them as pimples XD), there are 6 of these and you can use more then one.
Makeup: There are 6 different types of makeup, and more then one can be used at a time.
Tattoo: There are 2 different types of tattoos, both of them full-body tattoos. This is the one section where you must buy all items in the section, as both tattoo options cost AP or Diamonds.

Outfit Items

The Outfit Items include any clothing, accessories, or helds your avatar wears. Except for the 16 newbie outfits that all users obtain immediately, you must either get Outfit Items through Exploration, Festivals, or the Shops. There are 5 sections:

Helds: Items that your avatar holds in their left hand.
Outfits: Items that your avatar wears, clothing.
Heads: Items that your avatar wear on their head, may override Hairstyles and other faciel features like beards, eyes, etc.
Cloaks{/b}: shawls, capes, etc.
Accessory: Items like daggers or backpacks. For example, the Deity Champion's Swords are accessories.
{b}Tails
: Items that are, well, tails.
Wings: Items that go behind your avatar and are, well, wings.
{b}Aspects[/b}: Like backgrounds, but don't take up the whole profile iamge area. For example, the Buzzing Bees item.
Backgrounds" Items that go behind your avatar and will not override Backs or Wings.

Search Options
There are now search functions so that you can easily find what you're looking for!
===========================
In the Base Styles section, there are only 5 options, a green check mark, a red "no" symbol, a symbol similar to the Wal-Mart logo, an AP symbol, and a diamond. You can also see the left and right arrows (used if there is more then one page of items) and the amount of AP and diamonds you have.

Right now, everything in the section that you're in will be shown if none of these 5 buttons are clicked.

If you want to only see items that you own, click the green checkmark.

As you can see, only the items I own are visible. The AP and Diamond symbols just show that those styles were bought and fall under either the AP catagory or the Diamond category and that neither are Default Styles. (Default Styles are styles that immediately come unlocked and that you never have to pay for)

Clicking other buttons will further narrow things down. If I clicked the red "no" symbol (the Not-Unlocked button) and the Diamond icon button, I get styles that cost Diamonds and that I don't own yet.

To revert options that you've clicked, just click them again and everything will go back to normal.

In the Outfit Items section, things are a little more direct. There are many additional options, such as options for items from only Exploration or only from a certain festival, e.g. Winter, Black Friday, etc. Unfortunately you cannot see both items you don't own and items you own at the same time.

There are several options, which are listed below. There are 4 "sections" of options, plus the search box and dropdown list. The following list goes from left to right, top to bottom.
Green check mark-Owned
Red "no" symbol-Unowned

Custom Item
Exploration Item
Merchant Item
Forum Game Item
Event Item
Diamond Shop Item
Monthly Item

Common
Uncommon
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Mythical

Spring Festival
Summer Festival
Fall Festival
Winter Festival
Week of Love Event
Fortune Festival Event
Easter Event
Patriotic Festival Event
Black Friday Event

The "Year Released" function makes it easy to search only for items from a specific year and the "Search" box can be typed in to look for items by name. There are also three small buttons to the right of hte search box, which also help with searching by year.

One last thing: In the lower right corner of both sections of the Wardrobe, one can find a "page search" box. Type a page number in and you'll be take directly to that page in the tab you're in!
Edited By Orcastration on 8/23/2021 at 5:53 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #3
AP Points

AP points are gained through doing almost anything on Sylestia. For more info, click here.
AP can be used in the Wardrobe to buy extra save slots and to buy certain things like some hairstyles or facial features. ({b]Note: Some items now require diamonds!)

It can also be used in the Generator to buy extra design slots.

AP points also now have a maximum limit, 100,000. Once you reach over 100,000, you will not be able to earn any more AP until you get rid of some by buying things.

In the near future, an AP shop will be popping up that lets anyone with too much AP get rid of it quickly by buying cool items.

For more info, please go to https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81547
Edited By Orcastration on 4/5/2020 at 12:55 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #4
How to Wear an Item
Note: This guide is still pretty much up to date, but now items you own appear by default without all the greyed-out ones appearing. Also, you can search for items as well.)

Once you buy/find/recieve the item, it'll show up in your invent. (You can get items through exploration, the trade broker, fests...etc).

As you can see I have the Woodsman's Axe in my invent. It's the item that looks like an axe.Also, ignore all the fest stuff. That's....another story for another day.

After you see it in your invent, click on it and then click on the Use button. It'll immediately dispapear unless you've already unlocked it. You can see if you own it already or not b hovering over it-it'll have a blue "Already in Wardrobe" thing under its name if you do.
Now we have to find it in the wardrobe. (Warning: The helds category is HUGE. Be warned.)

As you can see, this item has been unlocked, and the box is white instead of gray, such as with the Scepter of Corruption right above it.
Click on the item and it'll appear on your avi.

As you can see my avi's held changed from the penguin balloon to the axe.

Go through your wardrobe and when you're done picking out your outfit, just click the Save button. Don't forget for recolorable items you have to pick the colors-those are above the save button.

And viola! Your avi is attired!
Edited By Orca2Whale on 11/6/2019 at 11:17 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #5
Loading an Outfit

Loading an Outfit saves you time in the long run. You can switch between several Outfits in a matter of seconds.

And now with the new "Load by URL" feature, you can take an image you saved somewhere else and put it into the Wardrobe so you can wear it!

Loading an Outfit

Go to your Wardrobe. You should see something like this (but with a different avi picture and color hexes of course!)

This picture is just for reference. And yes. I look like a guy. It's called cosplay, not crossdressing.

See that blue "Load Outfit" button? Click on it.

You can see an image of each of your saved outfits. Here I have 4 (actually: 5, one is hidden from view since you have to scroll down to view it. That and one of my outfits went missing....probably saved over it at some point and I'm lazy to change the name XD)

As you can see, I have 5 outfits but 4 save slots. Don't worry-it's not a bug, that's just from the Wardrobe Update! Before the update, everyone got two save slots; now, you only get one. More on how to buy extra slots later.

From here, you can delete outfits or change them. Warning: Deleteing an outfit means that you will NOT be abel to retrieve it!

You can change your outfit by clicking on another outfit and clicking "Load Outfit". You cannot change your saved outfit to another saved outfit if you do not have a slot with a premade outfit. So if I have 1 outfit, I have to buy anoother slot if I want to make another unique outfit.

I clicked on a different outfit...

..clicked "Load Outfit" and now my avi has changed its look!

You won't need to reclick Save Outfit unless you make any changes to your current avi.

Warning: Do NOT exit the wardrobe without making sure the Save button is gray! If it's green, whatever you're wearing is going to revert back to the last image you saved! You cannot save items onto your avi that you don't own.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 10/22/2019 at 12:17 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #6
Save Slots
Edited By Orca2Whale on 11/5/2019 at 11:34 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #7
Previewing Items-Unowned and Owned
Edited By Orca2Whale on 11/5/2019 at 11:35 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #8
Unlocking Items in the Wardrobe

There are two different sections in the Wardrobe, the "Base Styles" section and the "Outfit Items" section. Items in the "Base Styles" section can be unlocked with diamonds or AP while items in the "Outfit Items" section are found through Exploration, Festivals, or buying them from anywhere but the Wardrobe.
Edited By Orcastration on 4/5/2020 at 12:21 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:55 PM Post #9
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/26/2019 at 12:55 PM Post #10
rsvd
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.