Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Childish Dreams RP Signup
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #1
When you were younger, you would have extremely realistic dreams every night where you were transported to another world. The world was full of magic and creatures you didnt quite understand. You went on exciting adventures and met interesting people. Though eventually, you would have these dreams less and less until they were no more.
Now the dreams are a distant, childish memory. You are an adult, with other things much more important. That was until just a few moments ago when you woke up again in that world.

A few little notes:
.In the so called dream, when you were younger, you would be an older version of yourself. Though now you are actually older and look the same as then.
.The dream would end when you fell asleep in that world and woke up in the normal one. When you fell asleep in the normal world, it would pick up as you wake up in the other. (If that makes any sense)

Rules:
.Hate the character, not the roleplayer
.Your character can and will fail
.I am fine with cursing, as long as it is limited
.No romance beyond kissing
.Please be active, able to get on at least once or twice a day. I know things come up, and just tell me if they do so I can keep you from getting left behind

Character Form:
Name:
Personality: (use actual descriptions words and at least 3 full sentences)
Appearance:
Backstory: (it is required, please put something realistic)
Other:

There no remaining spots. Please keep the genders balanced. Since there will be 6 different characters, that means only 3 guys and 3 gals. Also, please only take one spot.
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 9/12/2019 at 7:02 AM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 10:16 PM Post #2
My character

Name: Alviva Crimson
Personality: She is rather outgoing. She loves people, but for as much as she loves them, she loves animals far more. She hasnt totally given up on the wildness of her childhood, but she is definitely far more gentle and calm. However, there are some things that will spur her back into that childish recklessness.
Appearance:
She has fair skin. Her eyes are grey (if you are confused about that, look up grey eyes). She has long red hair which she usually wears up in a neat braid. She stands at a good 6 feet tall and is rather lean. She wears plain brown boots, jeans and t-shirts.
Backstory: When she was younger, she was much more into darker things. Though that side of her has mellowed out now that she is older. Most other kids were afraid of her and her wilder tendencies, not helped by the dreams. Her parents and teachers would often have to reprimand her for being a tad too violent. She never did tell anyone of her experiences in the dreams. She feared if she shared the dreams she would not be allowed to return, not that anyone could stop her. She began to calm down as the dreams became less and less. She now trains horses and gives riding lessons. Her favorite horse is her black Icelandic. His name is Kongur. She loves him so much cause he reminds her of her horse in the dreams.
Other:
In the dream, as a child, she would wear a mask resembling a skull quite a bit. I put this here as it sort of became apart of her identity in that world.
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 9/11/2019 at 5:59 PM.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 11:05 PM Post #3
Name:
Amias Clarke
Personality:
Amias is typically soft spoken, but he ain't afraid to voice his opinion on things either. Just because he's quiet doesn't mean he's shy. He has a different and almost dream like outlook on most things. No matter how much you beat him down, he'll always manage to smile for you even if smiling is the last thing he would want to do. He treasures others before himself, always.
Appearance:

Backstory:
Amias grew up with foster parents, who are now his adoptive parents. His life was okay, minus a little bullying of school, but the worst thing that ever happened was him getting beat up. Amias was always an artist, and he would draw his dreams. It was because he talked about them that he got bullied. The adults eventually put a stop to it his junior year, and his senior year in high school was pretty good. He still loves drawing what he remembered to this day. He has his own studio in his apartment that he paints and sketches in. He has to work part time at a restaurant though, he's a waiter there. Although paying his rent has been an issue... So he's working constantly.
Other:
-Doesn't really like dogs, he prefers cats
-Loves sweets
-5'8 in height
-I'm the closet, but he likes boys
-Socially awkward, he's recently transferred out of living in a "fantasy world", and trying to be a regular adult. He's still very childish in some ways though.
Edited By Luminousheart on 9/11/2019 at 11:27 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 11:06 PM Post #4
Once you get in your backstory and appearance, you are accepted.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 11:13 PM Post #5
Finished!
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 11:14 PM Post #6
Perfect! Thank ya!
Calyrex
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 12:23 PM Post #7
Hi, can I quickly reserve one female spot? I have to dash for now but i will ping you again once the form will be fully complete. Thanks!

Character Form:
Name: Edith 'Eden' Russell
Personality:
Appearance: Here
Backstory: - Now, she owns a flat in Czechia and works from home as a garden/park designer, with few memories of the dreamland living on in her work.
Other:
- Owns two bunnies named Fridgemptix and Floppy Disk
- MtF
- Heres the link to the Picrew I used! I love it a lot. x3
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 1:57 PM Post #8
save me a girl?
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 2:20 PM Post #9
Name: Fintan St.Peter

Personality: Fintan is a strong leader and "loves" talking business. He is great under pressure and is quick on his feet. He is a quick thinker and great at coming up with situations on the fly. He can't stand liars and cheaters. He tries his hardest to keep his transactions and deals as honest as possible.

Appearance:

Backstory: Fintan was very creative when he was younger and he loved letting his imagination run wild. So it was a dream come true when at the age of 7 his dreams became so real in a world full of wonder. He told his parents and they thought he would grow out of it, but when he continued to tell his parents about his dreams after several years, his father grow impatient with his creative mind and as his father had said 'your head is up in the clouds.' His father crushed that creativity for he thought that it was a waste of time and it didn't help in the real world. His father sent him to a boarding school and Fintan learned about the 'real world.' His dreams soon stopped shortly after he joined the school and turned 11. He learned to suppressed his creative thoughts and soon stopped having the dreams. He went and graduated from a business college and is now learning to run his fathers business. (What that business is I am not sure)

Other: He secretly hates his father for sending him to the boarding school, because before that he had wanted to be a creative writer.
Edited By Crystalfreeze on 9/12/2019 at 12:19 AM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 4:24 PM Post #10
Awesome! Saved. Can't wait to see your character finished!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.