Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > I Had A Clever Title But I Forgot It
Page 23 1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24... 215, 216, 217 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cuddlesthefox
Level 61
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 1:32 PM Post #221
*pins tom down* stay stay stay! Pleaaaaaase?
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 1:39 PM Post #222
*shakes violently, turning into a human for a sec*AVI DESIGN CONTEST *shaking violently, turning back into a raichu*
TomRiddle
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 24
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 1:40 PM Post #223
*pats bean's face awkwardly* dw, you're not getting rid of me that easily. I just sometimes ghost the entirety of the internet for days b/c otherwise I'd get nothing done irl :P (that's a heads up since it's Highly Likely to happen again <<) though I never really end up getting anything done anyway
TomRiddle
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 1:42 PM Post #224
heck yeah, let's go. should I do prizes? <<; I haven't thought this far ahead

we can choose the winner by popular vote or something (please don't ask me to make decisions. like, ever)
TomRiddle
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 1:45 PM Post #225
oof I agree to the contest idea and then forget to ping all but one person

Contest Time, y'all
It's almost October (close enough to count anyway) so let's go with spooks maybe (I mean you don't have to but also you kinda do)

*also yikes @jem I just realised I've probably been pinging you by accident b/c my computer memorised the original list and I keep forgetting to pull you off before posting, sorry <.<
------

*changes into cape & adds a pumpkin* *nods* yep
Edited By TomRiddle on 9/21/2019 at 2:07 PM.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 1:58 PM Post #226
*has an entry slightly ready for this*

The Autumn Fairy

The Autumn Fairy is a Sylestia legend, an old one in fact, she visits children in the fall, and gives them a fall blessing, that they will find an amazing friend that fall, and so, if a child finds a good friend, they will sit under a tree, who's leaves are orange, red, AND brown, and thank The Autumn Fairy, for letting them find each other. The legend say that if you don't thank her, the fairy will have tree's block your houses door for one whole day, and if only one thanks her, she will pester the one that didn't thank her until they thank her, she is said to be able to control the plant life, only in fall however! any other season and she'll be powerless, they say she lives under the tree roots, helping them grow
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 2:53 PM Post #227
Here is mine!

This is a Bllood Demon. It represents those who have just woken up in the morning and have not had coffee yet. Its name is spelled wrong because they are barely alive. No one know why it looks like this, but if you give it coffee it becomes human. On Halloween they are often mistaken for real demons.
Wolfiesparks
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 32
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 5:39 PM Post #228
Wheeee I cant post images until I'm dead so I can't participate really TwT
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 8:14 PM Post #229
There was once the son of a wealthy man, he was arrogant and crude but oh so cunning and charming. He was the son of the regions most powerful Vintner, and as such he had a tremendous amount of sway with the people of the region. He was most known for the cold way in which he extracted contracts from the mariners and the foreign agents.

One day he felt something he'd never known of before, something warm and pleasant. What is this I am feeling? He asked himself as he raked his vision for anything of interest. He had only felt this pleased niceness when he succeeded in obtaining a business deal or sampling a good wine.

Then he saw her.

There among the household staff a budding flower growing in mud. How he longed to uproot her, to place her atop a mantle so that others may see her beauty and wish it for themselves. To see her bloom draped in silk and gems. Her hair was the color of earth, her skin sun-kissed by the god Apollo himself, and her eyes the color of ripe olives.

He was instantly obsessed.

However the young dryad did not take pleasure in his obvious advances. She was sent by her elder sisters to investigate the ever expanding Vineyard, and too perhaps curve the growth away from the forest in which they all prospered. For if you cut down a dryads tree she will too die with it.

But the vintners Son was persistent.

One night the Dryad left, bundled in her maidens rags as she made her way through the dew fields and into the dark, gloomy forest growth. Foolishly caught up in his own undoing the young man unknowingly followed the disguised maiden into the darkness.

He was so sickened he carried with him a gleaming bird cage of gold, within it a purebred raven resided, his enriched garments were blown with the wind and his hair was carefully styled.

As he caught up to her in the foliage her many sisters sneered down on him from the trees, they tripped and dirtied him but he did not stop.

At last he broke free into a clearing of gnarled trees and lush green. A towering circle of ancient power canopied over his head as he stood before his final judgement.

The young dryad was caught in a beam of moon, astonishing even in her simple linens from the maidens chambers.

A gift! He had said setting down the ravens cage. A trap! She replied her voice full of empathy for the trapped creature.

But it is only a mere fraction of what I could give you!

The gnarled bark shifted as the ancient oaks seemed to collectively shift. The young cupid did not notice.

You could have it all, Maiden! Gold, jewels, silks. The world would be jealous! You could be beautiful, I could make you a goddess!!!

At once the spell was broken. The ravens cage was tipped over, the Maiden vanished, and the ancient oaks closed in with a collective disgust.

YOU DARE TALK GODS AND GODDESSES. FIRST YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR LIVES AND LAND. NOW YOU MANIPULATE OUR YOUNG WITH WEALTH??? The clearing became a swamp. The ancient oaks, willows on the bank. GOLD, SILK, AND FOREIGN TRINKETS YOU PREACH TO US, DO THEY SAVE YOU NOW? WE ARE REAL GODS. And so the Oaks trapped him in the swamp. Like a bird in a cage. His raven slaughter and tossed into the water with him to rot into a piece of driftwood he would hold for an eternity. His teeth grew to misshapen fangs that bulged out of his mouth at odd angles, the carefully styled hair cursed to grow out into swamp weed. His crystal eyes turned to muck.
WE WONDER WHAT THE HUMANS WILL THINK WHEN THE VINTNERS ONLY SPAWN DISAPPEARS?

Trapped and resembling a slimy kelp he was left to weep from his greed and selfishness. As for the young dryad, she was forbidden to go back to the vintners home. All the maids and labors were being integrated and slaughtered in effort to find the son.

These efforts were futile. The knights sent to search the forest for the young man never came back. The remaining slaves, spooked, ran for the hills to escape the "Cursed Forest". The winery slowly crumbled to the ground. The vintner later killed by his own wife, who ran to the forest and killed herself shortly after.

As for the bereft fledgling, he was permitted to leave the pond, he could only crawl a few feet from the water before he was struck with pain. Disgusting and starving he was fed the remains of knights.

Today he is still in that cursed forest, looked after my the Ancient Willows that stand guard.

Edited By Silverlilywolfy on 9/22/2019 at 5:37 PM.
Venomil
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 8:39 PM Post #230
*Starts slow clap for awesome story and outfits*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24... 215, 216, 217
This Page loaded in 0.046 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.